Paranormal Creatures discussion

Off Topic Topics!! > First Paranormal Book?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) What was the first paranormal book you read? Myself i'm not going to try to remember because it would be wrong anyway. It has been a while!!!!! :) Hope you don't have that problem.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Unfortunately for me it was Fallen and it nearly put me off paranormal books for good. Thank god I gave paranormal another chance or otherwise I probably wouldn't be an author right now

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) by Lauren Kate? I actually liked that series, even though the first book was not very good.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I never got past the first book. I couldn't bring myself read the others.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Haha they get better, but I wouldn't classified them as paranormal books.

message 6: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) The Summoning

message 7: by Kaine (new)

Kaine Andrews (kaineandrews) | 75 comments I'm not even sure if I have the right definition of "paranormal books" - quite often that seems to imply romance in the Twilight style, which personally I can't stand - but in terms of "first book with oogity boogities in it" t'was Salem's Lot. I was six or seven at the time and had swiped it from my sister's bookshelf. It warped me for life. XD

If we're talking more on the Twilight style, then it was probably Twilight. Now, the first one I read that I liked would have been I'm the Vampire, That's Why. I have a guilty pleasure regarding that series...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm the Vampire, That's why looks very humerous. I will have to read that sometime. I have never actually read twilight. I probably should eventually but I never got around to it. I own the first book; I just never got around to reading it.