Vampire Academy discussion

rp > Humans RP!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 968 (968 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

KiAnna(VampLover) Sears (the_japster) | 1935 comments Mod
lol i wanted to do a human rp. :)

Carter cleaned the counter and tables in the coffee shop. He began sweeping the floor so he could hurry and close the shop. It was a little after ten when he looked at his watch.

message 3: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima always stayed late at the local coffee house on uptown New York,she found it quite relaxing in the city that never goes dark.She read a mystery book while drinking caramel mocha hot chocolate,strange combo but it was the house special and she loved it.Flipping her dark waist long red hair back over her shoulder she looked out the floor to ceiling window and saw it had begun to rain a steady pour,luckily she had an umbrella with her that day,her skin was so fair she kept it out of the sun,being a model she had to do that.Hearing the steady sound of bristles on tile she looked to see a boy cleaning up shop in his green apron and rolex watch,she saw hi all the time but never asked for his name.Dark eyes intrigued with this could be model boy she shut her book careful to save the page and place it in her hobo bag that was latest craze she took out her floral print umbrella and sipped her drink to warmup before venturing out.

Carter looked up to see the girl still softly there as he cleaned the shop. "We're closing soon you know.." He leaned against the counter, watching her with a smirk. She was always here, reading a book and drinking her usual.

message 5: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima flicked her dark green gaze to the boy,"Yes I am aware."She mused sipping the last drop of her mocha madness drink setting the cup down and grabbing her umbrella after she shrugged on her leather jacket over her white halter dress. She walked up and over him stuffing a ten dollar tip in his pants pocket,"Thank you,it was delicious,perfectly chocolate."She smiled softly at him and turned to the door walking to it then looked over her shoulder,"And my name is Rima,Rima Jones."She giggled then went out the door stopped and opened her umbrella,a butterfly tattoo on her left wrist.

Carter smiled when she put the tip in his pocket. He smirked when she said her name and then left with a giggle. He watched her leave and then finished cleaning up the shop. He locked the shop when he was done and began walking home silently.

message 7: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima was walking slowly in time,she enjoyed the soft patter of the rain on the pavement and the memories it ave her.But her newest one the guy in the coffee house was fresh and vivid,he seamed familiar yet a stranger even though she went there everyday to read and sip her usual drink he was always there.The soft slap of feet on pavement made her stop and turn around,she saw him in only a jacket with wet hair walking,she scurried over to him sheltering him with her umbrella,"You look like a drown cat if you don;t mind my observation."She giggled.

Carter looked up at her through his wet hair that was now on his forehead. "Thanks." He smiled down at her. "I enjoy the rain though." He looked at her, admiring her beauty. "I'm Carter by the way."

message 9: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima smiled softly at him,"So do you I but I enjoy being dry as well."She giggled as he told her his name,"Well its a pleasure to meet you Carter."She looked to the building down the way then back to him,"If you want to dry off and warm up my apartment is just down the street."She offered him cause he did look very wet and cold,she didn't want him to get sick cause of the rain.

Carter smiled. "Pleasure is all mine." He watched her with a smiled. "Sure. I'd like that."

message 11: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima smiled softly at him and lead him under her umbrella to a small three level apartment.Opening the door she shook off the rain and her shoes,"Stay right here while I get a towel."She smiled and scurried off into her bath room to grab a fluffy white towel off the top shelf,coming back out she handed it to him,"If you want to take a shower its right through here and some sweat pants and t-shirt are on the chair next to the shower,put your soaked clothes in the basket and I'll put them in the dryer for you."She smiled happily.

Carter took the towel and smiled down at her. "Thanks..." He walked toward the bathroom and went inside, closing the door behind him. He smiled to himself, thinking about Rima already. He shrugged off his wet clothes and put them in the basket and stepped into the shower, bathing himself.

message 13: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima was in the kitchen starting some hot soup and boiling some water for hot chocolate,she hummed a song ass he flitted about in her tiny kitchen.After about five minutes she went and opened the bathroom door slightly and grabbed the basket with Carter's wet clothes,she went through them placing his cell and wallet in a smaller basket on the washer,she put his clothes in and pressed start before going into the kitchen.

Carter finished his shower and got out. He grabbed the towel and dried himself off and putting on the sweats and shirt Rima laid out for him. He smiled slightly and opened he door, going out into the living room.

message 15: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima heard the bathroom door open and popped her head out to see Carter,"Dinner is ready if you want some."She smiled softly setting the table for two with soup,fruit,rice and a salad with hot chocolate in the middle.

Carter raised a brow but sat down. "You're really...friendly." He smiled slightly as he bit into a piece of fruit. "We just met...well talked to each other for the first time."

message 17: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima sat down and crossed her legs ass he sipped on her soup,"I'll take that as a compliment."She smiled softly as he ate,"Well sooner or later we were so I wanted it sooner since I see you all the time."She giggled.

Carter chuckled. "Yeah. You're always at the cafe and as soon as you walk in, I already know what you want. So I have it ready..." He ate some soup and looked at her.

message 19: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima giggled,"I find it relaxing and quite peaceful to be in the coffee shop all the smells and sounds."She smiled,"Its one place I can relax with out the media."She mused eating a grape.

"Media?" Carter asked as he sipped his soup, watching her.

message 21: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Yeah,they get very annoying sometimes."Rima said with a sigh,"Being a model is hard sometimes."

"You're a model?" Carter asked with a smile.

message 23: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Yes I am."Rima giggled showing him a magazine with her in only a black dress jacket,short shorts,red lipstick,smoky eyes and bright red hair.

Carter raised his brows and looked at her. "You're like....hot." He smiled at her and then looked at the magazine. "I mean I've always noticed when you're in the shop but on this magazine..." He trailed off.

message 25: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima blushed a bit this was the first time a guy had known who she was with out wanting something in return,"Thank you."

He handed her the magazine with a smile. "Welcome." He turned red a bit in the cheeks.

message 27: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima took the magazine back seeing his blush,she giggled.

He smiled and looked at her. "So what brings you here?"

message 29: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "I used to live here."Rima told him,"I had to leave for my modeling job."

Carter nodded. "Now you back for good?"

message 31: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Hopefully."Rima giggled.

Carter smiled and nodded. 'I'd like to keep seeing you around.." He ran a hand through his almost dry hair.

message 33: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima blushed,"Same here."

Carter smiled at her red cheeks. "Good.."

message 35: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima heard a beep and jumped,"Oh uh dryer is done."She mused.

Carter laughed and stood. "Good. I can put on some underwear now." He smiled.

message 37: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima giggled getting up and going to the dryer bring out his clothes.

Carter smiled and ate some more fruit. He couldn't believe he was taking to a model but it really didn't matter, he saw her as a regular person like everyone else.

message 39: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima folded them and brought his wallet as well to the kitchen,"Here we go all dry and warm."She giggled softly.

He smiled and took the clothes, his hands lingering on hers for a minute. "Thanks.." He met her eyes.

message 41: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima felt a sudden shock as he took his clothes back,"Anytime."

He smiled and stood. "I'll go put them on right quick," He walked toward the restroom.

message 43: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima giggled,"Its ok, take your time."She mused clearing the table putting leftovers in the fridge and washing dishes.

Carter smiled at her giggle as he shut the door, coming out the clothes and putting his own on. He left the clothes folded in a pile on the counter and walked back into the kitchen.

message 45: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima was washing the dishes humming a soft song.

He smiled at her humming and went to stand beside her. "Nice humming."

message 47: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Rima looked over,"Huh oh its just a song my mom used to sing to me when I was small."She said setting the dishes in the dish washer.

Carter nodded and leaned against the counter, watching her.

message 49: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "So what is your family like?"Rima asked.

Carter looked at his feet with as sigh and then met her eyes. "My parents were killed in a car crash..."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20