"Come back Peter, Come back Paul"...WE miss you ALL!!! discussion

The Games! > GO MISSING I mean, you're banned!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Just ban the people above or below you =)

Me first XD

I BAN you because I dunno who you are!!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 65 comments I ban you because you are saying that u don't know me.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) I ban you because I didn't know it was you.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 65 comments *sticks tounge out*

I ban you for being weird.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) :b
I ban you for loving vampires xD

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 65 comments I ban you for banning me for loving Vampires.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) I ban you because vampires are still cool, cold even xD

Arieh, btw I'm AIR! {Annoy everyone} Hello (air94) | 18 comments I ban you because I'm awesome!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I ban you for being awesome :D

Arieh, btw I'm AIR! {Annoy everyone} Hello (air94) | 18 comments I ban you for not being :P

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I ban you for banning me for not being awesome :P

Arieh, btw I'm AIR! {Annoy everyone} Hello (air94) | 18 comments I ban because I don't know who you are :D

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I ban you because you don't know me! :P

Arieh, btw I'm AIR! {Annoy everyone} Hello (air94) | 18 comments I ban you because you banned be :D

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I ban you for abandoning this thread!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I ban you because it is a boring saturday.

message 28: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) I ban you because..... Because.... I don't know your name :p

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I ban you for banning me just because of not knowing my name :D :P

message 30: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) I ban you for banning me for banning you for not knowing your name :p

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) YOU ARE BANNED BECAUSE I KNOW NOTHING XD

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

You are banned for knowing nothing XD

message 33: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) You are banned for knowing nothing still banning for knowing nothing

Ha ha ha

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) You are banned because I do nothing about nothing xD

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

You are banned because you confused me o.O

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) I ban you because I once heard: "If you can't convince them, confuse them!"

message 37: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) You are banned because you got confused which was my full intention still you got confused

:p

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) I ban you for banning so many people but not actually not being able to have any effect.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I ban you because same happened with you :P

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) I ban you because I love this game for that very reason :D

message 41: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) I ban you for you are doing the same thing as I am doing still the effect remains the same... And also because am going bbye Ttyl

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I ban you for saying bbye.. :D

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) I ban thee reason hence being lass that thy amusement lies in ol' Shakes =)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I ban you because I didn't understand what you said!!

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) I ban you because I saw Purvi's comment first, I took time typing it, I was speaking OLD SHAKESPEAREAN ENGLISH XD

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I ban you for taking long time to type :D

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) I ban you for being so quick! =D

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I ban you because I don't know what to say next! X(

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) I ban you because I'm out of topics too!!

Arieh, btw I'm AIR! {Annoy everyone} Hello (air94) | 18 comments I ban you because I gtg, ttyl! :D

« previous 1 3

"Come back Peter, Come back Paul"...WE miss you...

unread topics | mark unread