Medieval Kingdoms/ Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Characters > Species and Creatures.

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” | 589 comments Mod
Yes I know, it's lame that I have to create a weird rule thing.

But sometimes people may get it wrong. (No offense)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Supernaturals- (Despite the totally epic TV show) Are a species of human that have a weird talent. For example; Flying, super speed or strength, telepathy, telekinesis, lighting things on fire with mind, speaking with the dead, seeing the dead, tele-porting, change color of objects or self, invisibility, invincibility (To most things or weapons), and others. (They just haven't come to mind).

Vampires- First off, NOT TWILIGHT! I'm not going with the sparkling vampires. It's not right. Second, they are pale, with color changing eyes, and fangs that come in for a feed.

Shifters- Shape-shifters, usually imaginative. A species of human that branches off of Supernaturals.

Part-animals- Part xyz, part animal. Any animal. Has personality that matches with animal.

Nymph- Fairy like creatures that don't have wings, but they are absolutely handsome or beautiful. Some can control the weak-minded, depending on their personalities.

Demon- Creature that is a slave to a daemon or someone. They follow every order until they die, which is a very long time. They don't have free-will.

Daemons- A step up from demons. Has free-will, wise, and aren't owned by anyone.

Elves- They are connected to an element (Earth, Air, Fire, Water, or the rarest, Spirit) Can manifest and use the element.

Humans- Do I really need to define this? Some may have a natural like or affinity for an element, but it doesn't make them supernatural.

Any others? Put in comments

Leah~BringMeTheHorizon~ So do we just say we are amking a supernatural? or what?

You go and make a character for a kingdom and here is some species of supernatural beings as some examples for ideas.

Leah~BringMeTheHorizon~ Ok can we make up our own species?

Leah~BringMeTheHorizon~ Awesome thnxs:)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

can we make mermaids for te water kingdom?

message 10: by Agony (new)

Agony So if I chose my character/species aready what do I do next?

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Hmm...For the part-animals characters, can a mythical creature be their animal part? For instance, can we make a character that's half-dragon, or no?

*Nods* Don't go unicorn or pegasus.... I can't understand those.

message 15: by SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (last edited Apr 19, 2013 07:08PM) (new)

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Okay, thanks. And nope. Dragon. I already have an idea for a guy. XP Oh, and what kingdom should he go to?

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Okay. Thanks! ^ u ^

message 19: by Merry (new)

Merry (Marejke) | 1 comments Hey - if someone is still active and interested, feel free to write me! :)