What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Lousiana, evil female spirit travels from person to person through orgasm

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Timmy (new)

Timmy Smith | 1 comments I am trying to locate a title and author of a book I read in 2006 while on deployment.

Plot:

Takes place in Louisiana, two men are partners in a oil drilling company. A female spirit/soul is trying to get the Louisiana to be with one of the owners. the soul however can only pass from person to person through reaching orgasm. once the soul reaches Louisiana, it finds its way to a female realtor, and convinces the one it wants to talk to her. the spirit makes its way to the husbands wife, and takes over her body and mind. the wife fights off the spirit and runs her car off a bridge to get rid of the evil spirit.

Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish (cherylllr) Wow, sounds scary - but probably not as scary as real life for you at that time.

I've changed the subject line of your query; maybe more eyes will catch it now.

If nobody knows the book right away, go ahead and bump the thread in a month or so.

message 3: by Shannon (last edited Mar 24, 2013 07:54PM) (new)

Shannon | 8 comments Is it Sleep No More by Greg Iles?? I've read this and it sounds like it's your book. The link I have here doesn't give a great description... http://www.gregiles.com/sleep.htm gives a better one.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
Timmy, are you still looking for this book or was it "Sleep No More?"

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sleep No More (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Greg Iles (other topics)