Role Play Galore! discussion

1x1's > **Vamp and Katelyn**

Comments Showing 1-50 of 403 (403 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Hey role play:

here is an idea-

There is this boy, his mother past when he was two. His father beats him up for no appearnt reason and I will explain more. But the other part is that there is a girl and she tries to find out about this rumor (they boy and his dad) ((me)), she then ends up liking him (Derek).

And this is my character:

Name: Derek Love
Appearance: Tall 6'3, jet black hair, really dark brown eyes, almost look black.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Ashton Roberts
Age 14
Appearance: 6 feet, ash colored hair, bright blue eyes, always wears knee length black skirts with pasteral color shirts

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek walked out of the flower shop with a rose in his hand. A tear ran down his cheek a he walked to the corner and waited to walk across the street.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Aston looks out the window and notices a boy little older than her crying. She looked down instantly and went to check her libraty book out.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Why did she have to die? Ever since the death of his mother Derek had the same thoughts over and over again. Derek sighed and looked up and waited for the walk sign.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton checked out her book and began to follow the boy she had seen crying.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek walked accrossed the road towards the cemetery. Derek walked into the cemetery and towards his mother's grave. He fell on the ground and placed the rose on the grave. "Mother, what I am supposed to do? Father has been beating me up, should I give him time or... ." Tears started to pour down his face. When he looked down at the ground he saw, Give him time.
"But mother it has been thirteen years since then." He made a cross from his heart, stood up and checked his make up. "Good." he whispered. He then walked towards the entrance of the cemetery.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton saw the boy leave the graveyard and ran after him. "Wait" she yelled. "What is the matter?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek turned towards Ashton, but then turned and ran towards home. He was about to cross the street when he noticed his father. He turned around, wiped the tear and walked across the street. "Yes father, is something you wanted."
"HOW DARE YOU GO VISIT HER GRAVE AGAIN!" His father slapped him on the cheek. "GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" Derek nodded and went straight to his room.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton continues running, but she stops short when she sees the boys father screaming at him. Now wannting to cause more trouble, she bgins a slow walk towards her home.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek walks to his bed room window. He looks out side. He sighed, walked to the bathroom and washed off the makeup.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton contues walking home and the whole time she wondered about that strange boy

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek walked down the stairs and found that his father was not downstairs, but there was spaghetti on the table. He ate it and then went back upstairs and went to bed.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments ((what time is it there and how long are you going to be on?))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton ate dinner with all ten of her siblings all younger than her and did not notice anything anyone said. She dreamly walked to her room and headed to bed. ((Got to go make dinner!))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek sat down on his bed, he laid down and went to bed. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((At least 35 minutes. I also have a meeting at 7:15 where there is no wifi :())

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(( yeah))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm back!! Well, at least until 7:15!))

Ashton sat on her bed and began to curled up and think for the hundred time about that boy she saw and his life. She decided she would track him down the next day at school and question him. Her eyes finally began heavy and she started to breathe heavily.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments ((next day))

Derek awoke, got dress, put on some make up, ate some breakfast. He then quietly snuck out of the house towards school. When arriving at school, he put up his hoodie and walked to his locker.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton woke and quickly got ready to escape to school. She wanted to find that boy she saw the other day. On her way to her locker, she slam into someone with great force

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments On his way to the locker he bumped into someone. He looked down and saw her. Derek shook his head and walked around her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton looked up trying to place the stranger she ran into. She saw that boy shaking his head and walking away. "Wait!" She hollered. "I need to talk to you!"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek stopped,"What?" He turned around and looked at her. "I asked you what do you want?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: "Derek stopped,"What?" He turned around and looked at her. "I asked you what do you want?""

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton's softed, "Are you ok?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments "Yes, I am fine." He then opened his locker, grabbed his things for english and walked towards his class.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"But.. But what about your dad, your tears.......?" Ashton asked carefully.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek looked at her, "That wasn't me. Okay?" He then walked to his first class which was English.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton lookd at him in shock as he moved. She felt like yelling, "I am positive it was you those! Please let me help you!" She headed for her class.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek just ignored her. He then walked into the classroom and sat down in the back.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Why doesn't he want me to help? She wondered.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments He started to hum and sing a little bit of the lullaby his mother sang to him .

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

During her history leture, Ashton did not hear a single word anyone said. All she could think about was the boy she saw.

((Got to go. My bedtime))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments ((okay night))

“Okay, by next class. Which would be this Thursday, I want you to pick a person in your family and write an essay about him/her. This person has to inspire you to do something. If you cannot think of any one, then I will let you do something else. Any questions?” She kept her eyes on Derek, “Derek, are you even listening!” Derek who was staring out of the window, almost literally jumped out of his shoes. “yes, I am listening.”
“What did I say then?” Ms. Harrison asked him.
“You told us that we have to pick a family member that inspired us. You want this to be due on this Thursday.”
“Yes, I will let you start them now.” She walked down the isles and gave everyone the prompt. “I want you to write this in you writers notebook and then I will collect it.”

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 23, 2013 05:02PM) (new)

The bell finally enedd the history class which had seen to never end. Ashton headed for locker to recieve her lunch.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek sighed just as the bell rang. He stood up and walked out of the classroom towards the cafeteria. He soon stood in line and waited to get his food.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton grabbed her lunch and headed for the lunch room. She scanned around looking for her friends adn that strange boy. She finally spotted him paying for his lunch. She waited until he found a seat and then became to follow him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek grabbed and apple, milk and some pasta and then paid for it. He then started to walk towards a table in the way back of the cafeteria. He sat down and looked at the bracelet his mother gave him. He sighed and ate his apple.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: "Derek grabbed and apple, milk and some pasta and then paid for it. He then started to walk towards a table in the way back of the cafeteria. He sat down and looked at the bracelet his mother gave h..."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton was right behind him now. She causually sat on the bench next to him and asked, "What's up?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek turned his head and looked at her. "Um, hi?" He continued to eat his apple.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton lowered her voice, "Why did you run away from me?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments "What do you mean?" He opened the milk and drank it.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean, what do you mean? I was chasing you when you were crying and you got yelled at!" Ashton had to fight from keep from screaming.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean, what do you mean? I was chasing you when you were crying and you got yelled at!" Ashton had to fight from keep from screaming.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments "You were probably thinking of someone else then." Derek drank his milk in one gulp and then started on the pasta. "And why would you think that it was me anyways?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9