Beta Reader Group discussion

This Beta needs an author...

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haylee (new)

Haylee Tippett (T_I_P_P_Y) | 2 comments I am on the hunt for a new author in need of a Beta. I unfortunately cannot be a beta for just ANY author. With the statement made an explanation is due... There are certain genres I am unable to connect with- which is important to my work as a Beta. If you are interested in developing the relationship with me as your Beta, please contact me. In return, I will ask a few questions. If the situation is ideal, I will send you a "Statement of Intent.” This document is best described as reassurance to the author I have no ill-will or ulterior motive as a Beta.

message 2: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Stimac (taylorlstimac) | 10 comments If you're still looking, please message me!

message 3: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Caplan (bookfarmer) | 1 comments Haylee wrote: "I am on the hunt for a new author in need of a Beta. I unfortunately cannot be a beta for just ANY author. With the statement made an explanation is due... There are certain genres I am unable t..."

Hello Haylee,

I'm an author in need of a beta. Have a 79,000 word literary thriller titled Savior and would love some good feedback. Some contact info besides Goodreads:
www,anthonycaplanwrites.com
www.thenewremembrance.blogspot.com

Let me know if you're interested. Look forward to your questions.

Anthony Caplan

message 4: by Haylee (new)

Haylee Tippett (T_I_P_P_Y) | 2 comments Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. Caught the nasty Flu. If anyone is still interested email me at hayleel1990@gmail.com with a brief description of your work. Date you would like to see for completion and the size. And we will go from there.

:D