One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Kay and Max (or Shelby)

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments (Just to let you know, I'm locked out of my house freezing in the wind, so I have a ton of time.)

What do you wanna roleplay?

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments (I'm inside! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO XD)

How about something similar to the game amnesia? Like two people get lost in the mansion, chased by the creatures and find each other?

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Search Pewdiepie. :3 he's hilarious. I wouldn't watch the whole Playthrough though if you do, it takes FOREVER.

and sorry for the late reply.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments So do you or are you still researching?

message 7: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ (last edited Mar 19, 2013 04:54PM) (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Here's some info off of an Amnesia RP group I'm in just in case you don't get this info I have:

There is more than one way for your character to start going insane:
Looking at enemies for too long.
Standing in darkness for too long.
Seeing or hearing unsettling things.
Once insane, your character may start seeing things as they aren't or imagining things. Here are a few examples-
The portrait when sane:
https://mywushublog.com/2011/01/amnes...
The portrait when insane:
http://amnesia.wikia.com/wiki/File:Po...
Your character will start to imagine seeing or hearing servant grunts when his/her sanity drops. There are potions that help keep your character sane.
A monster imagined will often disappear when it gets near you:
A disappearing grunt, or 'poofer'.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=bmu0J6...
----------------
Gatherers-

Servant Grunts:
Inhuman creatures that are dedicated to whatever their master wishes. Their fingers are replaced by a set of long, black claws.

Brutes:
The stronger gatherer. They are less common than the grunt, and have a saw replacing their left forearm and a single eye.

Other-

Kaernks:
Water-dwelling creatures rendered invisible to the naked eye by a chemical named tampter in their saliva. It gives away its position by splashing when it walks and making screeching noises.
The Shadow:
A entity without a definite shape that hunts down and kills anyone who messes with the orb it belongs to. It leaves a strange red substance that can hurt you; they call it the "Shadow's Residue"

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments I'd just say the dark descent, since its one I'm partly familiar with.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Sorry for late reply... Probably going to have another late one... Do you wanna make your charrie first or me. (If there's going to be a boyfriend/girlfriend thing going to happen, I wanna be the boy if that's fine with you)

message 10: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ (last edited Mar 19, 2013 06:13PM) (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Well, I kinda already have mine, so I'll go ahead and post it. XP

(From amnesia RP group. XP)

Name: Max Wingston
Personality: He honestly is insane weather he has sanity or doesn't. He isn't really easily scared and will put himself in the risk of death. He will talk to things that are not alive, like shadows and pots, which makes it seem he's insane when he's not; it's just how he acts. He seems overly brave, meaning he could get a little cocky when he's being chased by the monsters and starts teasing them. He acts a little mature for his age, which sometimes is a bad thing.
History: He did get amnesia, but it seems he's been here for a while...
Appearance: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml...
-confusing the grunts and brutes
-Light sometimes
Dislikes: -light sometimes
-darkness sometimes
-the Kaernks; it's basicly the only thing that scares him
-the paintings when he's insane (even though you can't tell when that is...)
Relationship: Single; Unknown if has any siblings
Other: N/A

(Brb... Have to clean... -_-")

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments (Do you want me to start?)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments (Alright. :3)

Max smirked as he walked down the hall, no lantern in hand, whistling a tune that seemed very creepy. He didn't remember how he got here, but he's been here a while, and he didn't bother trying to find his way out. Too many puzzles, too many monsters. But although, the monsters were no threat to him. Well, besides the Kaernks; they freaked him out a little. But right now, he was nowhere near water, so no worries. He heard a groan not far and smirked. I knew I wasn't going to be bored long. Max thought before running down the hall to find the grunt.

(Not usually this descriptive, but I couldn't help myself. :3)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments (Yeah, go ahead. :3)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Max smirked as a grunt was heading to a room. This confused him. What was it going after? Who knows. Maybe a mouse or something made a clatter and now it's going to investigate.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments The grunt entered the room and started looking around the room. Max snickered and stood behind it, almost directly behind it. "This guy is blind as a freaking bat."

The grunt turned around, and no one was there. Max yet again was behind him. Being as fast as the brutes had its perks. Max tapped the back of the grunts head.

The grunt turned around, and yet again no one was behind him.

Max grabbed a pot and threw it at one of the cages (Not Luella's). The grunt reacted and went the direction he heard it. Max smirked. "As blind as a bat."

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Max looked over at a cage where there where noises of small tapping. could someone be here? Max questioned. Going over to the cage, he saw a girl about his age, seeming to be blinded by the darkness. He looked at the cage door. Then at her hand. He took her hand and guided it to the handle of the cage door. He hoped a scream wouldn't chirp out of the girl.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Max took her hand again slowly, not trusting her making noise. He wasn't afraid of the grunt, but he was afraid for the girl. He grabbed a small golden statue and tossed it in the grunts line of sight, making it sound away from them as he lead her out of the room, closing the door behind him silently.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments He had taken her to one of the guest bedrooms on the same floor, making sure the grunt had not followed before closing the door as quiet as it could. He sighed. "That was the most I had to avoid the blind grunt." He mumbled. He usually didn't have to worry about hiding from the grunts.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Max looked in the mirror, standing behind her. His eyes were adapted to darkness and his face was cover with mostly dirt, but some blood was on his chin. His white shirt was dosed with what seemed to be coal for some odd reason and his pants were torn where his knees were. His shoes were in a weak condition and his hair was a mess; it almost looked like a porkypine's.

message 21: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ (last edited Mar 19, 2013 09:06PM) (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments (Well, sorry, but I gotta make it like a poofer and *poof*

message 22: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ (last edited Mar 20, 2013 12:49PM) (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments (Got home from school. :3)

Max sighed. He didn't want to say it was really happening; he was in the same position before he knew of the Kaernks. But he had to or else she'd become as insane as him. "I hate to break it to you... But what's happening is really happening. In real life. No dream. I've thought that before, but I was wrong. This mansion is real, the grunt is real... I'm real. It sucks I know, but seriously, trying to fall back asleep to try and wake up on real life when this is real life won't be a very good idea when it comes to grunts and brutes roaming in this place."

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Max sighed. "If I did, you wouldn't try and escape this place. You'd think none of this is real... And you'd basically become as insane as me. The grunts, the brutes, the Kaernks, all of them can kill you... And the Shadow is the worst thing to cross paths with. I know this all sounds like a horror film, but it isn't. This is actually happening..."

message 25: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ (last edited Mar 20, 2013 05:42PM) (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments (Sorry for the late reply!)

Max heard them to. He looked where she had closed the door. If I can't see them... They can't see me... Unless I've seen them already... He went over to the corner of the room and crouched down, looking at the wall. It was the only way to hide if there was no closet.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Max looked at the wall, never taking his eyes off of it. One noise could tell it where he was. He never jas been so cautious of grunts or brutes before, but the girl made him cautious.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Max slowly crawled over to the door and closed it without making a noise. He sighed in relief. "The grunt can't hear you from this room, and only the Shadow can tell it where we are..."

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Max sat down on the floor, leaning against the door. He was exhausted; he doesn't remember the last time he slept, but who knows in this mansion; it's just the heart of hell.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Max looked at her, but she already turned around. He stood up and walked over to the bed before sitting on the bed beside her. He looked around the room. He sighed. My sanity must be low, for that portrait looks like a monster... He thought to himself as he looked at the portrait of Alexander; the owner of this mansion, apparently. He saw a man named Daniel once; he heard him talking to himself, saying his name as he did talk to himself. He seemed to be going after Alexander, but Max never really found out; the water caused him to stop following. Max sighed, finding himself passing out before his very eyes; he managed to get into a position where he wouldn't collapse onto Lulu before doing so.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Usually, even as he slept, Max would of senced these kinds of things. Max darted awake and looked at the creature. He didn't remember seeing a creature like that in this mansion... Otherwise, he glared at it. "Girl, we have to run at the door... I don't think it can understand us... So we have to run out of this room... I'll distract it while you run out... I have sealed with things like this before..." After talking without moving, he started the climb out of the bed, hoping that the creature would look at him and away from Lulu.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments (I'M SO SORRY! It didn't notify. :( Sorry )

Max slowly started moving towards the door, not moving his eyes from the creature. If he could get the door open, he could start making loud noises to keep it following him. She could get out of there and he could lead it back inside the room -maybe a different room-, and barricade it as much as he could before the creature could break it and then RUN LIKE A MOTHERF***ER!

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Max growled. It's not paying attention... If I don't do something it will take her to some place and I'll never find her. Max grabbed what seemed to be a broken off peice of a picture frame and he whacked it on the back of the neck, to catch its attention again. He knew it wouldn't even scratch it, but he needed its attention for her to get out of here.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Max slammed against the wall, his shirt torn and a big gash on his chest, but not big enough to kill him. He stood up once again, growling a slight. He got back over to the creature, attempting to pull the tail off of the girl. He was getting weaker and weaker, but it didn't stop him from trying to get her out.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Max looked at the girl with a weak smile. "You...okay?" He said weakly before he fell on both of his knees, coughing up blood on the ground, weak and in pain, using the bed post beside him to keep him from collapsing.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments "At least you're okay... I've been in this place longer than you have, wouldn't be good if you died on the first day." Pain filled him once again and he groaned.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments (ELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO?)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments (Did you forget or did you leave the group? :( )

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments Max chuckled weakly. "This is nothing. I've been attacked by grunts, brutes, and all kinds of sh*t." Max seemed to be a little crazy, but if you knew Max, he really was crazy normally. "The only monster I try to stay away from is the one in the waters..."

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1751 comments (It's 2014 and you still haven't replied XD)