Cape Saint Claire Book Club discussion

Scattered
This topic is about Scattered
Meetings > April meeting

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Juliann (juliannrich) | 20 comments Mod
Hi all,

Last night's meeting was a great time, thanks to all of you who were able to make it!

April's meeting will be a change for us, we are meeting a local author to discuss her book! The title is Scattered by Kelly Marselle Herdrich. It's available on Amazon (paperback or kindle version). I have a copy of the book, and am lending it to Ruth. After Ruth is finished she can pass it on as well. We are meeting at Cindy's house, 1087 Poplar Tree (thank you Cindy!), on April 29th at 7:30 PM.

See you then,
Jules

Kelly Herdrich | 1 comments I'm really looking forward to attending--thank you all so much for the invitation!

I have several "for sale" copies of the book here at my house, if anyone is interested and doesn't want to wait for amazon. It's also available on amazon in a Kindle edition.

See you all then!

Kelly

message 3: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (zeldas) | 4 comments I just finished Scattered. It touched close to home for me as it will for many people.

message 4: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie (stephadele) Hello...Im new to the group and live in Queenstown on the Eastern Shore, about 20 minutes from Cape St. Clair...I read about one book a week and am active in the Adkins Arboretum naturalist book group...Looking forward to meeting people here, as I love to discuss fiction, biographies and books on history.

message 5: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie (stephadele) What is the protocol for a new member meeting for book group?...Im not sure since Ive never attended a meeting with this group before.

message 6: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie (stephadele) Kelly wrote: "I'm really looking forward to attending--thank you all so much for the invitation!

I have several "for sale" copies of the book here at my house, if anyone is interested and doesn't want to wait f..."

I would be interested in buying a copy from you....thanks

Stephanie, we don't have a protocol, besides reading the book. I'd u would like, u can bring a drink to the meeting to share. and some questions or thoughts in the book under discussion. see you then!

message 8: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie (stephadele) Thanks, Julianne....Can you send me the address where the group is meeting?...Im assuming somewhere in Cape St. Claire...

Stephanie, the address and time are at the top of this conversation, scroll up and you will find it!

All, I am done reading the book, if anyone would like to borrow my copy, let me know. ~ jules

message 11: by Ruth (new) - added it

Ruth | 1 comments I'm RSVPing

message 12: by Erin (new)

Erin | 2 comments I thought I had rsvp'd, but if not, I will be there tonight!

message 13: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie (stephadele) Sorry I missed it...My library did not have the book and we just returned from being out of town.