Roleplaying!! discussion

One X One Rp's > Eillie loves Jack and Cassi

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Hmm anything really. What do you usually do?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Then let's do high school romance.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Sure thing. But just so I know are we doing doubles or singles and whose the girl or boy?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Okay then let's do that

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Sure thing

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) No problem :)

~~~~~~
Name: Darney Robert
Appearance: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyw...

Name: Carter Xavier
Appearance: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photo...

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Their both good. So do you want to start or shall i?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Okay I'll post later when I have time to start for it.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Sorry for not posting. I'll post right now.

~~~~~~

Darney headed to school as she was listening to her ipod and had her hood on as she was wearing black skinny jeans with her red high top coverse that went to her knees and wearing a black tank. She headed to where her friends were and hoped no one would notice her or her dressing. She shivered at the fact of it.

~~~~~~

Carter was with his friends as he was joking with them and sometimes glancing around as he sometimes curious of what people did but only focused back onto his friends.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Darney glanced around as she wondered who the guy was who entered but shook it off as she was heading to her locker where her friends were and talked amongest them as she shared laughs and smiles

Carter watched as a girl came in and smiled thinking she was quite pretty and even gorgeous.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Darney bit her lip nervously as she saw, Scott past her and tried to not blush but couldn't as she had a crush on him since the beginning of high school but he never paid attention to her and her friend, Clare said to not worry because it was his loss for not choosing her. But she stuck with that crush ever since.

Carter smiled slightly because he knew he saw that girl before but he couldn't even recall what event or where it was.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Darney glanced at him and didn't realize she was feeling so nervous for the fact that she was an outcast and by herself with only her friends and he could date the popular girls. She was heading with her friend, Claire when she didn't realize she bumped into one of football players and bended down to get her books when they started to call her, "emo", "slut","your so ugly you shouldn't even be here with all your make up and clothing." She tried to fight her lip that was quivering and tried to get her books but she had one of them pull her by the hood and watched as, Claire picked her books up. But no matter how hard she tried to claw to get out of his grip it didn't work.

Carter looked at her but sighed as she had a crush on another. Well that settles that then. He thought and sighed inn defeat as he turned back to talk to his friends.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Darney looked up at the guy who helped her and shivered slightly. She got pushed out of their grip and pushed against him."Yyou shouldn't have done so. Iit would have ended sooner or later. I'm use to this by now. You shouldn't worry about me that much."She stuttered but couldn't help as she started to tear and pull her hood on tighter so he couldn't see she was crying.

Carter gazed at her perplexed and went over to her."Are you okay? You look quite sad and really upset."He said softly."If you want help I can try and help you."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Darney held wrapped her arms around herself and sighed deeply as she watched him leave.

"You sure? If you want help I'll be here for you if need me."He said softly.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "No but I wished. I just got bruise marks and some loss of blood but I can manage."She faked a smile and put her arm around her left arm as she hid the blood that was dripping down her sleeve.

Carter nodded."Well I guess I'll see you around then."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Darney winced when he put his hand on her back. She felt pain jab right through her as she remembered one of the guys punched her back. She bit down on her lip from wanting to yelp out in pain from it. She just hoped the blood she lost from her left arm wasn't that heavy because her whole body felt achy right then.

Carter smiled ever so slightly. One of sadness as he wished he could help this girl but whatever he would do wouldn't help at all.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Darney felt herself become faint from the blood loss and gripped onto his arm."Maybe you should just carry me there because I can't walk anymore."She said softly.

Carter glanced around to face her and sighed. He wished he could go and help her but she said no. He raked his hand through his hair wishing he could do something about it.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((Sorry for not replying awhile ago. I didn't see it.))

Darney rested her head on his shoulder and felt her eyes want to close in on themselves but forced them to keep them awake even though she lost a lot of blood.

Carter headed to his first period class knowing and feeling guilty for not even helping that girl who must have lost her boyfriend in the war by the looks of the, Purple Heart. He did feel bad for that but right now he didn't know what to make out of it.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Darney gazed up at the ceiling as she saw everything starting to spin in circles as she put a hand to her head and cringed from it as she felt a twinge of wanting to groan in pain and just not look at the blood no matter what.

Carter slid into his seat once he got there and put his stuff down as he couldn't stop thinking of that girl no matter what.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Darney slightly gazed down at him and took him by his hand."I don't want you to leave me at all. I want you to stay with me right now no matter what. I really do and it would be helpful."She said.

Carter glanced up from his notes and saw the same girl again and sighed as he raked his hand through his hair again.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Thank you."Darney said softly.

Carter arched a brow and wished he could do anything to help her right now but he couldn't.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Darney nodded and gazed over to where the nurse was."I'm afraid to ask but will the nurse do with me about right now or the loss of blood?"She asked.

Carter shrugged it off and just gazed down at his notes.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Darney gazed over at the nurse."What exactly are you going to do?"She asked.

Carter went over and sat down next to her."Are you alright? You look horrible or even a bit worried over something.''

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Darney gave a nod and winced as the pain rushed to her head when she did so.

Carter sighed."I asked if you were alright. You can't keep avoiding what's bothering you because it will hurt no matter what. I rather think you should do something about that.''

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "No I want you to stay here with me."She said.

"Well I can see that but no offense and all but you can't keep worrying over this when it will do you no good. He would want you to be happy and wonderful right now. He wouldn't want you to be upset all the time and worry over it. If I was him I would want the same to."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Actually yes I do think so."He said.

"Thank you."She said.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She gripped onto his arm and felt her eyes flutter wanting to close and go into the depths of darkness right then.

"Sure thing. It would sound lovely."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((Kay, bye))

"Your welcome."