twilight lovers! discussion

Characters and Cast > Jacob and Rosalie's Quarrel

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Did you guys think the quarrel between Rosalie and Jacob was pretty hilarious?? Especially the blonde jokes and it was awesome when Jacob totally took Rosalie out when Bella was having the baby!

message 2: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) I know! That just gives me some more reasons to love jake!!!

message 3: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I loved the hair part.... haha, my fave part EVER!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

explain please?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

In Breaking Dawn when Rosalie and Jacob are always competing and when he knocks he out of the way when she tries to cut the baby out no matter what it did to Bella.

message 6: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 44 comments lol, loved that part!

message 7: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments PRinC3ss Rachael wrote: "explain please?"

When Jake smashed some food into Rose's hair.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

That was hilarious! So hope that they put that in the movie!

message 9: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments THEY BETTER!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G SONG! wrote: "THEY BETTER!!"

I kno!!!

message 11: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade I loved that part! IT WAS SO FUNNY!

message 12: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (werewolflvr) | 73 comments well rosalie deserved it!!!! IT WAS HILARIOUS!!! i was laughing so hard i was crying! haha....i love how she took the metal bowl and wrote Fido on it!!! and i love that jacob aknowledged she had good handwriting, which made him hate her more! HAHA LOL i love it

JAKE IS MY FAVORITE! AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE!

message 13: by Erin (new)

Erin (ErinRenae) I like Rosalie, at first she might seem like a snopb, but in the 3rd book u find out why she really is.

message 14: by Faith (new)

Faith | 84 comments I loved the whole banter which went on between Rosalie and Jacob. But i stil didn't like Rosalie! Rosalie's interesting but i didn't like the whole possesiveness over Bella's baby, made me dislike her more. And can't say i like Jacob much either im afraid. I won't say why as i always get into trouble from the Jacob fans when i do, but he was pretty funny during that bit, and was one of my fave bits of the whole book.

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 77 comments I think Jake's and Rosalie's rivalry made the book all the better. And jacob's chapter titles were hysterical.

message 16: by Nava Cullen (new)

Nava Cullen (thetanvampire) | 176 comments yeah. they were a little sad, though, too, i though. like, he was so heartbroken, just in his jake way.

message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie yeah!

message 18: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizgore) definitely!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Daughter of Apollo *Alexa* wrote: "I loved the hair part.... haha, my fave part EVER!"

I REALLY loved that part! it was very funny.