Role Play Galore! discussion

1x1's > **Sandra and Vamp Queen**

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Hey role play:

here is an idea-

There is this boy, his mother past when he was two. His father beats him up for no appearnt reason and I will explain more. But the other part is that there is a girl and she tries to find out about this rumor (they boy and his dad) ((me)), she then ends up liking him (Derek).

And this is my character:

Name: Derek Love
Appearance: Tall 6'3, jet black hair, really dark brown eyes, almost look black.

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 23 comments Ok.

Name: Serenity
Personality: caring, keep people happy, and protective
Appearance: http://emo-hair.emoforum.org/wp-conte...

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Okay I will go first.

Derek walked out of the flower shop with a rose in his hand. A tear ran down his cheek a he walked to the corner and waited to walk across the street.

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 23 comments Serenity was in a manga store with her large purse that look like a laptop bag. After she was done buying things. She end up buying over 20 manga that probably last 4 days. She smile with her choice. She walk out of the store look around to see how the day was like. She walk near the crosswalk.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Why did she have to die? Ever since the death of his mother Derek had the same thoughts over and over again. Derek sighed and looked up and waited for the walk sign.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: "Why did she have to die? Ever since the death of his mother Derek had the same thoughts over and over again. Derek sighed and looked up and waited for the walk sign."

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 23 comments Serenity slowly walk up behind a boy that was holding a flower. She look at him a little he look sad and depress. She didn't like people sad but, at the same time she didn't like being nosey.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek walked accrossed the road towards the cemetery. Derek walked into the cemetery and towards his mother's grave. He fell on the ground and placed the rose on the grave. "Mother, what I am supposed to do? Father has been beating me up, should I give him time or I no other idea. Tears started to pour down his face. When he looked down at the ground he saw, Give him time.
"But mother it has been thirteen years since then." He made a cross from his heart, stood up and checked his make up. "Good." he whispered. He then walked towards the entrance of the cemetery.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: "Derek walked accrossed the road towards the cemetery. Derek walked into the cemetery and towards his mother's grave. He fell on the ground and placed the rose on the grave. "Mother, what I am supp..."

message 10: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 23 comments Serenity fallow the boy and stop infront of the entrance of the Cemetery. She stop wondering why there. She didn't like going in to them at all. She slowly finally realize she wasn't going and walk off.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek walked out of the cemetery and towards his apartment. He walked up the steps and quietly up to his room.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: "Derek walked out of the cemetery and towards his apartment. He walked up the steps and quietly up to his room."

message 13: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 23 comments Serenity walk to her place and walking in a empty place. Her parents arent ever home at all. She put her bag down at the entrance close the front door slowly walk to the large family room they have.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments ((next day?))

Derek woke up with an alarm blaring next to his ear. He sat up and sighed. Standing up, he walked to the bathroom and washed up. He then went to his closet, found something to wear and put it on. Then walking back to the bathroom and put some make up on. Derek walked down stairs, grabbed an apple and his backpack and headed out the door towards school.

message 15: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 23 comments Serenity was up already. she was still thinking about the boy with the roses going to cemetery. She was getting ready for school thinking about the test coming up. After she got ready she slowly walk to school.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek walked into the building and towards his locker. He then walked slowly to his next class. He then sat down in the back near the windows.He sat down and looked outside. Sighing, he started to daydream.