Urban Fantasy discussion

SELF-PROMOTION > Cover reveal - Templar Chronicles rebranding

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Nassise Hey all,

I've recently rebranded/recovered the first four books plus the omnibus edition of my internationally bestselling urban fantasy series, the Templar Chronicles, and thought I'd share an image of the new artwork...

Thoughts and feedback appreciated!

message 2: by Margaret (new)

Margaret | 18 comments Love the art it paints a picture of the tittles just as it should do. I'm more of a tittle person a catchy tittle will get me every time, I love your tittles and I am putting them on my amazon wish list. So many books so little time. A Scream of Angels really caught my minds eye.

message 3: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Nassise Thanks Margaret - glad you like them! When trying to come up with a title for book two, I began thinking of groups of things. A group of fish is called a school. A group of dolphins is called a pod. A group of crows is called a murder.

A group of angels is called...a scream. Hence, A Scream of Angels. (Of the twenty books I've written in the last decade, that's perhaps my favorite title.)

-Joe

message 4: by Mark (new)

Mark | 71 comments was looking for a different UF author to try after Devon Monk.

message 5: by Mirely (new)

Mirely (rumor_has_it) Great covers! Congrats!