YA Bookaholics discussion

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
This topic is about Clockwork Princess
Archives > Clockwork Princess!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jessica  (stuckinotherworlds) | 858 comments Mod
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Clockwork Princess has been released!!! What are your thoughts about the book? Did you like it? Was it what you anticipated? :D

message 2: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneypearl) I'm so EXCITED to read it! I got the last copy at my Wal-Mart. But I haven't read much except the prologue.

message 3: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Me too! I'm going to buy it before Friday hopefully. I want to read it! I've read a few reviews from people who have read it and it sounds AMAZING! :) I absolutely can't wait!

message 4: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new) - rated it 5 stars

I got the book today!!! It has the family tree and I can't wait to starts reading it! =D I am so happy and excited!

message 5: by Sydney (last edited Mar 20, 2013 06:51PM) (new)

Sydney (sydneypearl) I'm about 200 pages in and I start yelling at people when they to talk to me while I'm reading. I'm like "Guys! You don't understand! I gotta know if Jem dies!"

message 6: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Haha! I'm probably gonna be like that too! =) Are you a Jem fan or a Will fan???

message 7: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneypearl) Personally I LOVE Jem, however, I'm not all stingy about who Tessa ends up with though. But my overall favorite in both series is Magnus.

message 8: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new) - rated it 5 stars

I'm 170 pages into the book and I absolutely love it! I'm trying to make the book last by not reading it really quickly but that's not working out. :)

message 9: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneypearl) That never works for me! I zoom through and then reread it a hundred times after. I can't count how many times I've reread all of Cassandra Clare's other books! I get bored and just pick one up and start reading, sometimes I don't even go in order anymore when I reread. I read them in order of favorites.

message 10: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new) - rated it 5 stars

I never really reread books but if they are my absolute favourites then I will. :D

message 11: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneypearl) I have a few series I will reread. The Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices being one of them. I'll also reread a book if a sequel is coming out soon and I don't remember anything that happened in the other books.

message 12: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new) - rated it 5 stars

That happens to me a lot. I always forget! Haha! So I usually go with the flow. :)

message 13: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneypearl) I've tried that and it just doesn't work for me! I get so confused then I don't wanna read it anymore. :)

message 14: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new) - rated it 5 stars

I agree but if Cassandra let something bad happen to one of them there could have been a possibility of a riot. Lol

Claudia the Night Owl (claudiamancilla) | 102 comments I freaking loved Clockwork Princess!