One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Sam & Elke 3!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 299 (299 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Here it is! :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet so didya have any ideas?

message 3: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Fantasy this time? x3

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure....?

message 5: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Well we already did vampires... so I guess I have these ideas basically:

Mermaids
Werewolves
A twisted fairy tale (?)
Angels
Demons
Soulsucker

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I have an idea with the angels, but feel free to hate it.

I was thinking something like Hush, Hush where somebody's guardian angel comes to earth or something...?

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah, I really liked that book! But is it the same? Like the angel wants to get his wings back so he has to kill the girl?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

It doesn't matter. It can be or not. The angel doesn't have to be fallen either.

message 9: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Mmm sure, does she go to high school?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure?

message 11: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay, and he goes there too right? xD

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed.

message 13: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay, could you make your character first?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, the guy (me of course) is the angel right? Fallen or not...?))

message 15: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yup lol & do what you prefer :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Jordan "Jinx" Watson
Age: Died when he was 18 from killing himself, and he still looks about that age, though he spent many years in heaven.
Appearance: Jinx is about 5'8" with a slight build... pic...
The pic isn't working right now...
Personality: Jinx is typically bouncy and fun. He is like a roller coaster though, having some downs as well at the very high highs. He's very, very impulsive, causing him to do crazy things, good and bad.
History: Jinx shitty teenage years, getting himself into trouble and running away. Eventually he just killed himself. Because of all the stupid, random acts of kindness he did, he made it to heaven. Now, he's assigned (your Charrie)...

message 17: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Name: Katerine (Kat) Collins
Appearance: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8x...
Personality: Kat is very stubborn. She isn't afraid to take risks, and likes to do whatever she wants. She gets pulled into things easily, so she easily attracts trouble. She trusts people very easily, but... she can get annoyed pretty easily too. She hates it when people are sarcastic at her. She loses her temper quite easily.
History: Kat was born in a small village, and they moved to a bigger town when she was about 8 years old. She was a very sweet girl at middle school but she's slowly changing. She attracts trouble really easily and her mom hates that. Her dad died in a mine accident in Syria. She missed him very much and can be a bit absent sometimes because of that.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweeeeet

message 19: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yay :3 where are we going to start?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She's in trouble and so he save her?

message 21: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah sure? What kind of trouble? :3 My mind is working slow...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm. I wanna do something better than getting mugged or something. That's so mainstream. Maybe kidpnapped?

message 23: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah okay, a particular reason or just kidnapped?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm. I can't think of a reason, but it would be cool if there was...

message 25: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maybe her mom works for a company that made her rich?

message 26: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) So for the money?

message 27: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Or maybe... like they want to use her to sell, like human trade? I heard something like that was a really big problem.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

The third

message 30: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay! Could you play the kidnapper and start?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

emorawr.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/1...

Does the pic work!?

Sure. He should start by sort of stalking her a bit on her way home from school? Say she walks...

The man got into his car, never drawing his eyes away from Kat. He started slowly and pulled out inconspicuously, making his way to an alley where he knew she would pass in a few minutes.

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yes it does! :) & Yeah sure, he should stalk her lol

Kat pulled her backpack over her one shoulder and sighed, walking home. School had been boring, as always. She crossed the street hastily and then walked close to the alley.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool.

He got out of the car and leaned against it. ((How about he's been stalking her, so he knows things...))

message 34: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Yeah sure lol))

Kat walked past the alley and glanced in for a moment, frowning as she saw a man leaning against his car. She pulled her eyebrows up for a moment, but then started to walk again.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kat, wait!" The man called out, trying his best not to look sketchy.

message 36: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Kat frowned as she heard her name and then turned around, seeing the man. She hesitantly walked towards him, but made a distance between them. "How do you know my name?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, lucky guess I think." The way he grinned said otherwise.

Jinx had an awful feeling and he couldn't find Kat. Things like this always happened! He got distracted and lost her just when she probably needed him.

message 38: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Kat crossed her arms and took a step back. "Who are you?" she asked, pulling her eyebrows up as she looked at him.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"The names Jackson." He flipped her a business card, fake of course. But she shouldn't know that.

message 40: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Kat didn't move for a second but then took it out of curiousity. She looked at it. "Okay. But why do you want to talk to me?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well you see...." Jackson took a step closer.

message 42: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Kat took a step back. She got an eerie feeling. "I have to go," she said, starting to walk away. She didn't like this feeling.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Jackson grabbed her arm, his cool hands getting a firm grip.

Jinx started to panic, unable to find Kat

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Kat tried to struggle out of his grip. "Let me go you-" she yelled, givng him the knee.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jackson's breath caught, but he managed to drag her towards the car.
Jinx started of in a jog.

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Let me go!" She growled, not moving and struggling.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jackson shook his head, "I don't think so..."

message 48: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "I do think so," she growled, kicking everywhere she could.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He dragged her into the car, throwing her roughly in the backseat.

Jinx was sprinting now, getting a very strong sense of bad, though he wasn't sure from where

message 50: by Ladybooksalott (last edited Mar 20, 2013 03:31AM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Kat screamed as loud as she could, reaching for the door.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6