1 x 1's > Allycatblue and Veronica

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here it is!

message 2: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments Heeeeey

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So it doesn't really matter what the plot is...just that this troll and the little girl end up running into each other, LOL. Um, I guess charries then?

message 4: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments How olds the girl?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, actually, it doesn't matter. You can pick.

message 6: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments I do like romance so maybe ... 19?
(gtg for about an hour)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! That's fine.

message 8: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments Kk im in school so I can't put a pic

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

It's okay. I will have to go somewhere for a little bit, so I have to get off very shortly.

message 10: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments Ok I'll make her lter

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Here's the troll.

Name: Gorkil.
Species: Troll.
Personality: Gorkil is the Goblin King. He has the pride of a king and is quick to command anyone to bow before him, if they haven't already done so. He is sneering, bullying, bossy, evil, sly, cunning, and murderous. Trying to get on his better side is a challenge. But if he just happens to consider you a close friend, his personality goes in the opposite direction. Then you will experience a rare side of him that almost no one may ever see. He then becomes kind, gentle, soft, loving, affectionate, compassionate, willing to comfort, and protective. He will tend to show his softer side in private rather than out in public for all to see. In public, he will usually mask his softness with his kingly pride when his friends are close by. But in secret and all alone with his friends, he will then unveil his gentle, fun side and enjoy himself. One thing about Gorkil is that he gets very embarrassed if he accidentally slips up and acts like a softie in front of a bunch of people, so if you want to see his soft side, spy on him. Gorkil believes that a goblin king should always be tough.
Appearance:

Other: Gorkil is incredibly strong, and he is huge as a troll. He's about the size of a small house. But he has a weakness, and that is the sun. If he gets out in the sun, the rays of the sun turn him into stone, and he dies. Gorkil is absolutely terrified of the sun.

message 12: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments Can u make the girl? I'm in school lol

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

You mean you'd like me to make the girl for you? I'd be glad to. Does it matter how I make her?

message 14: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments As long as she's kinda sweet and kinda sassy

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

All right. I'll go make her.

message 16: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments Thanks!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 20, 2013 09:24AM) (new)

Name: Katherine.
Personality: Sweet but kinda sassy.
Appearance:

This okay?

message 18: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments Yup! I can get an aPearance just give me a sec

message 19: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments Nvm the link isn't working

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I gotta go for a bit, but I should be back later.

message 21: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments Kk

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Back. Would you like to start?

message 23: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments Can u?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure.))

Gorkil was in his castle, sleeping peacefully on his throne in the throne room. It was daylight, and it was a good thing that he was inside and not outside.

message 25: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments Katheine had been wandering through the woods. Her family didn't want her around so she had ran off. She felt like something was following her but she didn't know

http://vsdreams.tumblr.com/post/44840...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Gorkil continued to sleep deeply in his castle.

message 27: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments One of gorkils warriors attacked and pressed a drugged cloth to her mouth and kathrine was out cold .

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine was then carried into the castle and then into the throne room where Gorkil was. All the goblins began to come in as well, curious and delighted. Another warrior gently shook Gorkil and whispered something in his ear, and Gorkil woke up.

message 29: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments Kathrine soon woke
"oh hell... Where am I?!"she asked her long brown hair hung in her face

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Gorkil was sitting in his throne right in front of her, peering down at her.

message 31: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments Kathrine looked up at him
"where am I"she growled. She disguised her horror and fear for now

message 32: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments Kathrine studied the leader . She had heard myths about these monsters before but never know. They where real

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're in my castle," Gorkil replied. "What were you doing out there close by, human?"

message 34: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments "running away. Why did you kidnapp me ? I wasn't doing any harm" she protested

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I take every human I or any of my warriors see."

message 36: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments "that's not fair!"she growled. The warriors chuckled

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not always one for fairness all the time."

message 38: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments "that's stupid! What are you going to do to me?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm going to allow the goblins to take you. They shall do as they please with you."

message 40: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments "this is Agenst human rights! They'll kill me !"she growled . She . Was. Pissed.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"You humans are nothing to me. I'm huge, and you're small." Gorkil waved her away, and the goblins grabbed her.

message 42: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments (can she e super natural ? Just a little . Like half witch?)

message 43: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments "ya?! Well your gonna regret this!"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure.))

"Try me."

message 45: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments She shut her yes and concentrated hard and both of the goblins holding her erupted into flames. She glared but if you looked closely you could see how scared she was

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

The other goblins shrieked and scrambled away.

Gorkil was a little shocked. "Wait a minute, you're no human."

message 47: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments She rolled her eyes
"no really?" she said. She made fire appear in her hand and tossed it beetween hands

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're a witch..." Gorkil mused. "A normal human doesn't have powers."

message 49: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments she tossed the fire ball in the air and it landed around her making a barrier around her. she had read a stiry book when she was young. she knew that these monsters hated sunlight but that and fire was like their onlkty weakness

message 50: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1079 comments "yup"

« previous 1