Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) Clockwork Princess question

This book is fricken AMAZING!!!!!!
Mish Mish Mar 19, 2013 09:01AM
Feelings about this book? Did it live up to your expectations?

I was sooooo sad! I like jem and will, but I wish Will had found a way to be immortal to be with Tessa forever!!! And jem being a silent brother broke my heart! he and will shouldn't have been ripped apart!

Don't get me wrong, I loved this book. Im sooooo glad that tessa and will end up together. but it made me feel kind of empty in the end.

jem will leave tessa eventually and tessa will be alone. Again. and the fact that we had to read about will being gone broke my heart. I love will and I wish wish wish he had found a way to be with tessa forever. but it was still a great book :)

Melanie I know exactly what you mean! I really hope Casandra Clare will address this in City of Heavenly Fire. Wouldn't it be awesome if they found a way to t ...more
Mar 21, 2013 11:36PM · flag
Ria That would be awesome! But it's not possible :( she already announced that the epilogue happens after the events of COHF. Maybe in the dark artifices ...more
Mar 25, 2013 11:47AM · flag

Totally cried because of the ending...i mean dammm cried like a baby but i felt happy and satisfied with the ending

I completely content with the way it ends. Although I hope Will could be immortal too as I love him so so so much!!!! I'm glad Tessa gets a chance with Will and Jem. But Jem will die one day and leave Tessa alone. Tessa will have no one to meet on the bridge any more. It's just so sad. I hope Tessa will appear in CoHF and meet the whole crews there, included Alec. I just wanna see what she will think of Alec

It far exceeded them! She really achieved the impossible with this. Feel completley content, (although I was bawling through the epilogue).