Rockism 101 discussion

Fact or Fiction? > 32% of men between 18-35 have a photo of their penis on their cell phone

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ed (new)

Ed Wagemann (edwagemann) | 992 comments Fact or Fiction?

message 2: by Nefariousbig (last edited Mar 19, 2013 08:44AM) (new)

Nefariousbig most definitely FACT! I think it's more like 65%, but they don't share ALL of them with me, so...

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara (principessa_sara) | 20 comments I think it's a fact. It's either on their phone or computer. And being a girl, I've met many guys (especially on the internet) ready to show me their "buddy".

message 4: by Nefariousbig (new)

Nefariousbig Sara wrote: "I think it's a fact. It's either on their phone or computer. And being a girl, I've met many guys (especially on the internet) ready to show me their "buddy"."

HA! Yes. And, how strange that it is such a non-chalant part of an "acceptable" conversation these days.

message 5: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit Another signpost on the road to Armageddon.

message 6: by Nefariousbig (new)

Nefariousbig Let the end begin.

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 88 comments Well, I know my husband does not. If my 13 year old son had his own phone, it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

message 8: by Jack (new)

Jack | 52 comments Guilty as charged, your honor.

Baliff, whack his pee pee!

message 9: by Ed (last edited Mar 24, 2013 10:35AM) (new)

Ed Wagemann (edwagemann) | 992 comments Alana, your 13 year old son sounds a lot like me when I was that age! Teenage boys are obsessed with their own penises...peni...what's the plural for penis? Whatever...they are obsessed with their little peckers!

message 10: by Nefariousbig (new)

Nefariousbig Ed Wagemann wrote: Teenage boys are obsessed with their own penises...peni...what's the plural for penis.."

I think Jack hit it on the head with "PEE PEE".

message 11: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 218 comments Mod
Idk if this is fact or fiction. It would not surprise me if it was fact though. The real question is what the hell for?

message 12: by Tanjlisa (new)

Tanjlisa Marie (tanjlisamarie) | 234 comments Jenny wrote: "Idk if this is fact or fiction. It would not surprise me if it was fact though. The real question is what the hell for?"

lol!!

message 13: by Karen (new)

Karen | 1 comments Dr. Detroit wrote: "Another signpost on the road to Armageddon."

LMAO!!!!!!!

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 88 comments Ed Wagemann wrote: "Alana, your 13 year old son sounds a lot like me when I was that age! Teenage boys are obsessed with their own penises...peni...what's the plural for penis? Whatever...they are obsessed with thei..."

Oh, my 4 year old is worse. He keeps asking why it 'gets big' and wanting to put his penis on everything. And did that 'announcement' to his daycare teacher than "boys have a penis, and girls have a vagina. My mom doesn't have a penis, she's a girl and hers broke off. Does your mother have a vagina?"

We believe in labeling things correctly, although at the same time... I don't know where he gets some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth. He has a babydoll that goes peepee on a little toy potty- he took all her clothes off- we asked why. His response, "Because she's going to have sex." He's 4. We haven't had the birds and the bees discussion, just labeled major body parts that he asks about

message 15: by Rock (new)

Rock Ism | 284 comments Mod
All the sex talk probablly comes from TV. If not directly, then some kid in his daycare picked it up from TV and passed it on to your son. Or he picked it up from your old son.