Werewolf/Vampire RP + Discussion discussion

1x1 > Abigail and Teddy (2)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,652 (2652 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) alright here we go yet again :) do what would you like to do dis time??

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Umm.. Yaoi or yuri?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) well since youve never done yuri, we could do another yaoi :3

message 4: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Yeah xD Hmm.. We could do like these people have special abilities, varying to the person. Like controlling fire, water, weather, plants, etc. And it's a monarchy, so one of them is the prince and he's betrothed to another princess but he's really in love with a lowly servant(because they are ranked on their ability)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) well we might be able to do that in another group, but this group is to RP werewolves and vampires.

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments I know. I'm just bad at ideas at that's all I could think of xD!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) lol its okay. uhh do you wanna do another werewolf one, but with a different plot?? or do you like vampires more?

message 8: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments We should do a werewolf one.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) alright. i like werewolves better anyways XD any ideas?? or i could think of some random thing again.

message 10: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Uhh.. I got nothing xD but I like the monarchy idea for some reason

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) well...we could do something like that....like...i know this might be weird but how about this:

Two of the most strongest packs in the area hate each other. In order to keep from an all out war starting, the two alphas arrange for one of there children to be married off to each other. But neither of them have a female child, so they have to have their older male child to be married to each other, when they hate each other.

crappy?? or okay?? XD

message 12: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments That's awesome xD. I like it

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) alright good lol so now charries. wanna make your first or me?? and do you wanna be uke or seme??

message 14: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments I can make my character first but idc about uke or seme.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) alright. well figure it out once you make your charrie :)

message 16: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Name: Mizuki
Appearance: http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user...
History: he's hasn't opened up to anyone ever since his mom died. He prefers to read Alone than to be with anyone else. Doesn't have a good relationship with his father because he's so focused on the pack and not him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) he is sooooo adorable~ ^_^

Name: Takashi
Appearance: http://weheartit.com/entry/55682432/v...
History: Mother and father split apart a few years ago. Him and his siblings figured out later that his mother left then because she didnt want to be a part of the werewolves anymore (she was turned by their father). His father runs the pack alone now.
Personality: Doesnt talk to anyone much, likes to do things alone. Has a hard time trusting many people.

Lonewolf

Name: Jasper
Appearance: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photo...
Wolf Form: http://animals.nationalgeographic.com...
Personality: Jasper is a very playful character, likes to joke a lot. He can also be a very big flirt, though he can be serious...when he wants to be.

message 18: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Okay so whose uke and whose seme. And can you start?? o.o

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) i can be the seme, because your guy is just too cute to be the seme XD and yeah sure. do you wanna start at the meeting when they figure out that there gonna have to get married. or like right before or after the wedding??

message 20: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments xD okay! We should start right before the wedding

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) alright. that can be done :)

-----------------------------

Takashi was sitting in one of the rooms in the large house. He traveled over to his soon to be husbands home to be wed there. He sighed as the tailors he brought along fixed up his tux. He just wanted this day to be over. He glanced at the clock, 10 more minutes until he was suppose to go out.

message 22: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Mizuki paced the room. His tux was slightly to small for him and he was breathing heavily. He didn't want to go through with this. He didn't even know than man.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Once he looked good and ready to go out, he fixed his hair and bit and stood up. He stood still for a moment, getting everything together in his head before he took a deep breath and stepped outside. Everyone outside in the chairs turned to stare at him, more than half the people glaring at him. He took a quick glance at his clock. His 'fiance' was suppose to come out 2 minutes after he did. He took a deep breath and started down the aisle, ignoring the glares. His father and siblings were sitting in the front rows, trying to offer a smile at him. He knew it was fake. When he reached the end, he turned around and waited for the other man.

message 24: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Mizuki breathed deeply before looking at the clock. It was time for him to go. He stood in front of the doors for a moment not willing to in. He bit his lip. He pushed open the door, knowing he was already late. Mizuki instantly noticed the devishly handsome man standing at the end of the isle. He sucked in his breath

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) When the doors open, Takashi looked over at the younger man, noticing right away on how adorable he was. But no matter how good he looked, Takashi still knew that this was a bad idea. He shot his father a glare and his father just looked down.

message 26: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Mizuki began to shake. He didn't want to walk up the isle. His eyes widened and he began to scan the crowd. Mizuki's vision began to blur and he felt like he was going to faint.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Takashi realized Mizuki wasnt moving and glared at him a bit, moving his head a bit as in motioning him to hurry up.

One of Takashi's tailors, a women, came over to Mizuki.
" Are you alright?" she asked him in a whispered voice," Do you need help down the isle?"

message 28: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Mizuki shook his head. He very slowly made his way up the isle. Mizuki looked up at his 'fiancé' and made a face of disgust before looking down at his feet as he walked.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Takashi knew he wasnt going to get a good reaction from him, but it still made in a bit upset when Mizuki looked at him that way. He quickly shrugged it off, deciding that if he wanted to be like that, it was fine with him.

message 30: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments When Mizuki made it to the end of the isle he fought everything in him telling him to look up at Takashi. He just continued to watch his feet.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Takashi, deciding not to act like a brat, was looking right at Mizuki, trying to keep the glare off his face. He really did not want to go through with this, but he couldnt back out now.

message 32: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Mizuki heard the preacher began his prepared s peach. He didn't move until he heard his own name and was asked to say 'I do'. He looked up at Takashi. "I... " he but his lip and looked down at his father then back to Takashi. "I do."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Takashi waited patiently for his part of the speech before he replied.
" I do," he said, looking right into Mizuki's eyes. He didnt mean the words he spoke, but he didnt want to look unfaithful or something to everyone.

message 34: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Mizuki felt uneasy under Takashi's stare but he didn't dare look away. He carefully took Takashi's ring from the ring barer and reached for his hand. The contact sent heat racing through his boy, but he ignored it.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Takashi let his take his hand and move it up, never breaking eye contact with him.

message 36: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Mizuki slipped the ring on his finger and dropped his hand. He didn't like the sensation running through him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Takashi waited a moment before he too took the other ring from the ring barer and took Mizuki's hand gently and he slipped the ring on his finger before he let his hand fall back to his side once more.

message 38: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Mizuki blushed but looked at the floor to hide it. He couldn't hear anything the paster was saying over the voice in his head saying 'He's Hot!!'

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Takashi stood there patiently while the pastier was finishing up his talking.

message 40: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Mizuki looked up and realizes the Pastor was done. He held his hand for Takashi to take. He was Very embarrassed but he tried not to show it.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Takashi took his hand automatically, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly.

message 42: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Mizuki turned around and slowly made his way back up the isle. He took a side glance at Takashi to see his Expression.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Takashi followed alongside him, holding his hand gently. His expression was pretty much blank, with only a hint of annoyance on it.

message 44: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Mizuki bit his lip. He most definitely wasn't looking forward to tonight. He knew What most people do on their wedding nights. Didn't want to do that.

message 45: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments ((I smell like smoke!!!!! Eww!))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( why?? because of you jumping over the fire? XD ))

They made it inside the house where the reception was taking place. Some people were already in there, but the ones outside are suppose to wait about 30 minutes or so before coming in.

message 47: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Mizuki dropped Takashi's hand and He hugged himself. He shook e his head. 'Why me?' He thought. 'I was perfectly content by myself.

message 48: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments ((Yes!! xD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( ohmigawd xD ))

Takashi looked down at him and sighed, not really knowing if he should say anything to him. He decided not to, but he stayed by him none-the-less.

message 50: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Mizuki glanced at Takashi.
"I'm sorry. I know you aren't to blame. You probably hate this just as much as I do."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54