A Song of Ice & Fire Fans discussion

School of Thrones

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rainer (new)

Rainer Dela Cuesta (delacuesta) | 19 comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=...

Have you heard of it?
What do you think?

message 2: by Dionna (new)

Dionna | 308 comments Funny. Only thing, Joffrey is Baratheon.

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments That totally made my day. :)

Eyehavenofilter | 764 comments It's pretty damned funny really.

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments I totally laughed when I saw Professor Baelish :)

message 6: by Kati (new)

Kati  | 27 comments Ginger stark....that's funny.

message 7: by Prin (new)

Prin (prncss1121) | 126 comments Professor Baelish lol :3

message 8: by Michael (new)

Michael Lavin | 197 comments That was too funny thanks for posting it

message 9: by Monika (last edited Mar 20, 2013 10:48AM) (new)

Monika (monyk) | 1 comments I swear, for a second I thought they somehow managed to get Aidan Gillen to play Petyr Baelish!

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments I watched episode 2 as well.

message 12: by Eyehavenofilter (new)

Eyehavenofilter | 764 comments This is awesome!
These kids are amazing.

message 13: by Eyehavenofilter (new)

Eyehavenofilter | 764 comments Monika wrote: "I swear, for a second I thought they somehow managed to get Aidan Gillen to play Petyr Baelish!"

I'm speechless!

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments Yeah, he did look alot like the actor that plays him.

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 129 comments hilarious! got a kick out of seeing several actors from The Lizzie Bennett Diaries too.

message 16: by Nermin (new)

Nermin  (narminstaley) | 280 comments Someone kill Renly please:D

message 17: by Luisa (new)

Luisa Melo | 2 comments How many episodes are? The first one was funny!

message 18: by Nermin (new)

Nermin  (narminstaley) | 280 comments Only three episodes. First one was ok, i didn't find the rest very funny, to be frank. But Baelish is awesome and he really looks like Aidan Gillen.

message 19: by Dionna (last edited Mar 25, 2013 09:13AM) (new)

Dionna | 308 comments Hilarious! All three episodes. Varys cracked me up. Hotdog Sandor and boyfriend Daario. Varys giving Littlefinger the bird. Classic!

message 20: by Veneta (new)

Veneta N | 1 comments Hilarious. Dany's motorcycle gang boyfriend, laughed so hard. I guess that are the modern equivalent of horse lords.
The characters in GoT do fight like high school kids sometimes
I want more episodes.

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments That was funny. I want more School of Thrones.

message 22: by Rainer (new)

Rainer Dela Cuesta (delacuesta) | 19 comments The third episode is soo weird, and FUNNY!

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments I got the high school references they made to other high school movies.

message 24: by Eyehavenofilter (new)

Eyehavenofilter | 764 comments Where is the link to #3?