WE ARE AWESOME! ;) discussion

Random > The Craziest Thing You Ever Did In Your Life!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catie (new)

Catie I went to go see a movie with some friend we went to see OZ!!! it was pretty cool!!! Sooooo we went to go eat afterwards.. ( note: this was the first time I have been out with friends) and then my friend was showing his ID to me and he left it on the table so I picked it up and put it in my pocket! He gave me a ride home and I told my mom how it went and all.... I realized his id was still in my pocket and It was really late! I was freaking out because it was the Super-intendants son!!!! I was about to cry... if his parents did find out... ahhhhhhh. well that's my story and im stickin to it =p

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 11 comments That's a funny story lol

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 25, 2013 06:48PM) (new)

lolz fearless fighter that story was really hilarious ;)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, Clara!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm...the craziest thing I've done in my life is...well I guess that would be the time when I danced in class...then the whole class joined in...wow...that was a long time ago...:O

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 29, 2013 02:10PM) (new)

Awesome! lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, I was so surprised when my class joined in. xD

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Fearless Fighter wrote: "Christian wrote: "Awesome! lol"

Thunder Pikachu wrote: "Hm...the craziest thing I've done in my life is...well I guess that would be the time when I danced in class...then the whole class joined i..."

Oh, cool! :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thunder Pikachu wrote: "Hm...the craziest thing I've done in my life is...well I guess that would be the time when I danced in class...then the whole class joined in...wow...that was a long time ago...:O"

That rocks!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I Am Crazy and I Am Random wrote: "Thunder Pikachu wrote: "Hm...the craziest thing I've done in my life is...well I guess that would be the time when I danced in class...then the whole class joined in...wow...that was a long time ag..."

Thanks. :D

message 11: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 11 comments Locked my mom in the bathroom and the door jammed which ended up having people to kick the front door open and take the bathroom door down.
Me and my cousin hanging from the rooftop of the house.Me holding onto my cousin's ankle.
It's a long list.But these are the least freakish parts of my childhood.

message 12: by Catie (new)

Catie I was in physics class and the bell had just rung..... I was with Jacque (my partner in crime) and jared (my crush) and Maximo. IDk what was happening....earlier that day jared scared the crap out of me!!!... I was just getting him back...we were throwing paper at eachother and when I was reaching for the paper as the same time as jared.... I fell backwards, off my chair...LOL,and so I just lay there on the ground laughing...Mr.S call back to the class what happened... Jacque replied "it's all good, Catie just had a spastic moment"....