Wonderland discussion

Wonderland(Rp) > Tea party

Comments Showing 1-50 of 196 (196 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 253 comments Mod
Rp here.

message 2: by Asha (new)

Asha | 65 comments He was late. Of all days he had to be late today. I had even come early to make the tea and set the table. Then again he is the mad hatter. Those fumes really seem to get to his head.

message 3: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) The Mad Hatter walked into the clearing. "I'm not that late, Hare. Calm yourself." He smirked and sat himself down.

message 4: by Asha (new)

Asha | 65 comments "Get your feet of the table" i said hurling a cup towards his head. Of corse the mad hatter did this everyday, but not today, today was special.

message 5: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "They're not my feet! My HANDS are in my shoes!" the Mad Hatter yelled.

(Class is starting now, I must go.)

message 6: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) The Hatter calmed suddenly. "I have news for you...IF you care to know it."

message 7: by Asha (new)

Asha | 65 comments "Then go on tell me. I cant stand suspense . " i exclaimed leaning closer and poring the tea. "Three for four sugars, hatter?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 20, 2013 09:02PM) (new)

I was wondering around the forest, when I came accross a tea party. I walked up, and cleared my throat.
"Hi. I'm Krista, daughter of the white queen. Mind if I join" I asked the bunny that was sitting there.

message 9: by Asha (new)

Asha | 65 comments " did you hear that Hatter?... Company! Sit down sit down. No would you like rose tea, pineapple tea, green tea, grey tea or just plain old orange tea? Kirsta, was it? Four or five sugars? And cow, goat or lama milk? Sorry we haven't had company since Alic... Ages. Since ages. Hatter grab the scones." I stuttered.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I smiled. "Its alrigt. I haven't been to a tea party in ages. um I'll have rose tea, four sugers, and goat milk. if that's alright with you."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I looked down at my watch and remembered why I was in the forest. I felt awful leaving them, but I had to get home.
"I'm so sorry to leave so soon, but my moms excpecting me. Thabkyou for the tea!" I shouted as I ran into the forest.

message 12: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Well a very merry unbirthday to you! Come join us again!" The Mad Hatter called. He turned to the March Hare and told him the news. "We will be having more company soon! My sister and niece are coming!" He paused a moment, then mused, "and perhaps my daughter...We shall soon be over run with females!" He was yelling again, but now with a smirk.

message 13: by Asha (new)

Asha | 65 comments "Yes hatter that is exciting news, maybe my daughter will come as well. Then we would be totally overrun by women!" The March Hare said poring himself another cup of tea "Perhaps we can celebrate her unbirthday, then we could have cake as well."

message 14: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Well, so long as it isn't anyone's birthday it must be everyone's unbirthday," he said. The Mad Hatter sipped his tea serenely. "And there shall be cake."

message 15: by Asha (new)

Asha | 65 comments " orange cake, lemon cake, mud cake, seaweed cake, carrot cake and my favourite nut cake, yes hatter your right there shall be cake" the March Hare exclaimed

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Fera saunters out of the forest and lazily sits at one of the vacant chairs. "What about cake?,"she asks. She gets herself a cup of tea.

message 17: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Your Auntie and cousin are coming." The Hatter grinned. "Soon!" He downed the rest of his tea.

message 18: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "They'll be here in time for high tea tomorrow." The Hatter thought a moment. "Perhaps this should be a cake luck. Like a pot-luck only with cake," he mused. "What will you bring?"

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Her eyes lit up "Definitely lemon cake. The ones that you can hold in your fingers. They are my absolute favorite!," She laughed.

message 20: by Asha (new)

Asha | 65 comments "I shall make the nut cake with extra nutty nuttyness and a little bit of wow" the March Hare said excitedly.

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) "Oh yes! I LOVE the nuttieness!,"she said, equally excited.

message 22: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Hmm...Lemon, nuts...I'll bring minty cake. Make my silly sister bring chocolate," the Mad Hatter muttered. Then suddenly, "You can't have a party without chocolate cake!"

message 23: by Asha (new)

Asha | 65 comments "Make it a mud chocolate cake hatter, i'm a sucker for the things" The March hare said licking his lips.

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) "All this talk of cake is making me hungry. Why don't we go and..."she trailed off, apparently thinking of something else entirely. She snapped back into reality and yelled out something that sounded like"Dragons!" Her eyes got very large and she shivered.

message 25: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Yes, yes. Mud chocolate. And dear child do keep it down," the Hatter said rolling his eyes.

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) She slumped in her chair, upset of being chastised, and crossed her arms. "Humph!"she pouted.

message 27: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Little kiddie. Be happy." The Hatter poked Fera. (That is her name, right?)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Chad walked up to the party. He was terribly bored, and was looking for something to do. He really wanted to play some sports or something, but he couldn't find someone who would. He walked towards the table, hoping to meet someone.

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) ((yes that's her name))

Fera sat up when somebody came up to the table. She leaned over to her dad,"Who is that?" She stared at the newcomer quizzically.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi. Um mind if I join you?" Chad asked them. He was a bit nervous that they would ignore him

message 31: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "I don't know, Fera. I shall ask." The Hatter turned to the newcomer. "Of course you are welcome here." The Hatter gestured at the table and chairs, then pointed at the person. "Who and what are you?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Chad sat down and turned to them.
"I am a human. My name is Chad Red." I sad my last name quietly. I didn't want them to shoo me away.

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Fera was sceptical,"Sorry I didn't catch that last bit."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Chad looked down. "Red. Chad red." He said louder

message 35: by Asha (new)

Asha | 65 comments " red... Mmmm that does sound familiar. Where do i know it from hatter?" The March Hare asked

message 36: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Silly Hare," the Hatter said. "This must be family of the Red Queen." He turned to Chad. "Be you friend or foe?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Friend of course. I dislike fighting. A lot." Chad said as he picked up a biscuit.

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Fera narrowed her eyes. She really didn't like anyone from the Red family and she wasn't so sure of this one either. She sipped her tea silently.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

There was an awkward scilence after Chad spoke. It made him so uncomfortable, he decided to leave.
"I'm sorry for intruding. I guess I will go now." he said as he stood up to leave.

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) She perked up as he stood and said as politely as she could,"Oh, well, it was nice having you." She smiled hugely and almost creepily.

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 01, 2013 05:22PM) (new)

Chad turned around so she wouldn't see him shudder. That smile was kinda creepy. He walked off towards his aunt's castle. That was where he lived. He really hated his mom's palace.

message 42: by Asha (new)

Asha | 65 comments "oh... do be back soon chad, chad red." the March Hare said, a little offendend chad had left so suddenly.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 01, 2013 05:10PM) (new)

"Ahchoo." I sneezed. I signaled for some tea. It was I, little Anna, to the rescue. I couldn't talk, but I wriggled around the table, to get everyone's attention off of the poor tall kid. The human, I mean. I always feel bad for the perfectly sane humans here.

message 44: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Well... I thought he seemed nice enough," remarked the Hatter. He reached for his tea. He noticed something moving on the table. "Oh my! Either our table settings are alive or we have more company!" The Mad Hatter carefully picked up the wiggling thing. "Ahem," he cleared his throat. "I am the Mad Hatter. Would you like some tea?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I nodded. He looked kinda creepy, but I like tea.

message 46: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) The Hatter carefully put the caterpillar down and looked around for a suitable tea cup. Not seeing one, he asked, "Would you mind a saucer?"

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Fera handed the Hatter a saucer, glad for something to do. She didn't know it but her creepy smile was still plastered to her face.

message 48: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Thank you, Fera," the Hatter said. Seeing her face, he added, "And do stop smiling like that. You might scare our silent little guest away." He poured a tiny bit of tea into the saucer. "Would you like sugar or cream?" he said to the caterpillar.

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Fera wiped the smile off her face quickly. Even for her, she was acting really weird. She sat in her chair and sipped from her tea cup to find out that it was emtpy. In random frustration, she threw it across the table.

((I gtg now. )': ))

message 50: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) ((See ya!))

"Oh, my." The Mad Hatter was startled. "Are you all right?"

« previous 1 3 4