One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Sαfiα ♪ and Janelle!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 293 (293 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Hey!

message 2: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments Heyo! :) So what do you want to do?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Um anything! I might have an idea but i don't particularly remember it.

message 4: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments Hm... We could do a plot I've been thinking of... It's a secret agent meets a girl/guy he/she likes but they don't know they're a part of opposing agencies or one person doesn,t know the other is a secret agent?
Or, we could do your idea if you remember it! :)
sorry for my grammar errors, phones being stupid. :c

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments I love your idea and its ok i have that a lot on my phone. So um are we going to make this even and do two characters?

message 6: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments Yeah, unless you want to do multiple? Also, do you prefer being the guy or the girl?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Um I'm used to two characters but i can try multiple um i usually do a guy character but i prefer girl.

message 8: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments Okay, you can be girl. I don't like multiple so we don,t have to do that :) So, for the plot, do you want to do a secret agent guy is supposed to kill a non-secret-agent girl, but ends up falling in love with her and it gets all complicated?

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Ok thanks and yeah that's a great plot!

message 10: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments Thanks! ^_^ So, should we start making charries? (actually, I'll probably post mine but update it later because making bios on a phone is a pain >.<)

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Yeah we should! Sorry if mine arent really detailed i'm having a hard time typing with my cast on.

message 12: by safia ☼ (last edited Jun 11, 2013 12:48AM) (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments My Character:
Name: Lance Pierre
Appearance:

(view spoiler)

Personality: Lance (or Agent L) is cold, calculating, and skilled, making him a valuable agent of his agency. However, he is kind underneath his cold exterior, even if he might not show it. He cares passionately and is exceedingly loyal to those who earn it. Whoever manages to anger him will most face his skilled gunmanship, resulting in a painful death. This causes some to fear him, which he likes. He likes to be feared.

History: will fill this out later

Skills:
- gunmanship; very good with weapons, especially guns
- agile; quick and light on his feet
- intelligent; can think of plans

Weaknesses:
- temper; sometimes anger gets the better of him
- loyalty; can impair judgment
- technology; more of a weaponry man than software

message 13: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments That's totally fine!

message 14: by Janelle (last edited Mar 18, 2013 08:44PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Ok thanks!

message 15: by Janelle (last edited Mar 18, 2013 09:03PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Name: Janelle Thompson
Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6wI_SOrkv3A...
Personality: Can be really rude at times but on the inside. She's really nice caring and gentle can be sometimes shy.
Bio: Janelle was born of a nice family. Her mom was a known singer and her dad was a banker but they were well known. Janelle's uncle was an agent and was able to help Janelle get into the agency when she was 19. Before then she always was trained with self defense with weapons and mixed martial arts her dad wanted her too as well as her uncle. Her parents and uncle were killed in a bombing she was adopted by her butler who's wife and kids also died. She lived with him in secret for years until she finished her education. Then went to work with the agency growing up to the top becoming a really good agent.
Skills: Camouflage: She can blend in really well with a random group of people and her surroundings. She also can stay so quiet you don't even knows she's there. She likes to be challenged like with hacking Computers, fixing Cars, disengaging Bombs, identifying certain Weapons, and cracking codes. Her weapons she is specialized with are guns and knives.
Other:

message 16: by safia ☼ (last edited Mar 18, 2013 08:58PM) (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments Is Janelle going to be a secret agent as well?
This is going to be fun~ c:

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Yeah but the opposing not secret agent.
Yeah it is!:)

message 18: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments So she's going to be part of an opposing agency?
Yay :)

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Yep!
:)

message 20: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments I need to go off to bed, sorry :c You can start with your intro if you want, or if you want me to go first I'll probably post sometime tomorrow. :) See you!

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments It's ok same with me! Alright um you can start tomorrow! I'll try to answer when I'm free from school or in the morning if I can. Night!:)

message 22: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments ooc| Back! Gonna post my intro next.
bic| I was practicing my combat moves, perfecting the precise slice of killing blow, knife in hand, when the message came. The message that changed my outlook on everything.
Agent L, I read, Your accuracy and skills have granted you another important mission. VICTIM: Janelle Thompson. A part of a different agency, she is a huge threat and could lead them into overtaking our agency. You must find her and destroy her. Mission accepted?
I pressed yes. My phone beeped in response, sending me details about my mission.
A new victim. Sounds like fun. And according to the details, she would actually put up a fight. How cute. I smirked, throwing a knife at a target. It landed directly in the center.
Nobody escaped me.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments ((Cool!))

Janelle went into the knife and guns obstacle course underground where she lived. She's been invisible for years only her identity was known by the agency and her father. She takes a deep breath and starts running through the obstacle course throwing knives at her moving targets sometimes with her eyes closed. She threw sometimes with her eyes closed. When she was out of knives she got her loaded guards and started shooting at the targets never missing. When she finished she got up and put her weapons away getting a message from her agency. She smirked and read the message. Thompson, Your skills and accuracy have granted you permission to go onto a mission. Victim: Mallory Thomas, Daughter of Marcus Thomas President of the Summit Entertainment board. Mallory was kidnapped recently by a man known as the hawk. Lost Location in L.A. Your Mission if you choose to accept it is Find and Rescue Mallory Thomas and get the Hawk arrested. Do You Accept?

Janelle smirked and pressed yes accepting the mission she receives all the other information she needed.

message 24: by safia ☼ (last edited Mar 25, 2013 04:39PM) (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments (((So, should the two meet when Janelle's trying to rescue the other girl? & thanks!)))

bic|
I wiped my head with a towel after the vigorous preparation for mynew mission. My mentor nodded at me approvingly afterwards, telling me it was really unnecessary for me to train. I accepted the compliment coolly. I liked training. Practice makes perfect.
I opened an energy drink, the snap of the lid and hiss of air coming out relieving. Sipping on the strawberry-banana flavor, I walked out of the exercise room with the towel slung over my shoulder. I wandered the hallways for awhile when my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my jeans' pocket, peering at the screen. Janelle will be near this area tonight. Prepare to meet her. I smiled. What perfect timing. I went to the weapons room in high spirits to find the perfect weapon for this mission.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments ((Yeah! And your welcome.))

Janelle read all the information and finished training. She gets her weapons for the mission packing them up in her bag. She went up to her room to take a shower and got ready for the mission. She finished and read where her location was going to be at a gala she smirked reading all the security as she got her dress. Then she talked with her father happy he was going to London safely for a month. She changed when it was time and got her bag leaving. She got in her car and drove to the hotel where the gala was sighing that they made her have a wire even though she wouldn't need it.

message 26: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments (((Gawsh darn it, I just realized I changed perspectives randomly in my previous post. xD)))
I groaned when my mission details stated meeting at a gala. Galas meant parties, and parties mean dressing fancy. The whole suit-and-tie thing wasn't really fitting for me. I preferred my leather jacket badass look. Sighing, I took off my training clothes and forced myself to put on a tuxedo, arranging a red bowtie and matching handkerchief while I was at it. I then realized how hard it was to button a suit. I mean, it's a freaking suit. Complication was really unnecessary.
After my tuxedo dilemma, I picked up a couple knifes and a handgun and stuffed them inside my coat. Then, I walked to a limousine, climbing into the back seat. I nodded to my chauffeur, Tom, who grinned in response. "You finally put on a suit correctly!" he congratulated me as we pulled out of the driveway. I ignored his jibe and pour myself a glass of champagne. Looking out the hued windows, I wondered how the night would turn out.

message 27: by Janelle (last edited Mar 20, 2013 05:04PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle met her chaffeaur moving to the back her gets in the front driving her black Mercedes to where the gala would be she wasn't going to drink yet. She'd do that later at the gala as a cover. She watched old news reports of the girl and her father paying attention to the kidnapper as she watched. She made sure her guns stayed hidden in an undetectable spot in her bag she saw the hotels name on the invite and just ignored it as she looked outside adding her ear piece and put on contacts. ((Its okay(:))

message 28: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments I put down my glass, browsing through my phone to pass away the time until I got to... whatever the gala was. I looked it up again... oh, right. A fancy mansion-hotel type of establishment. Of course. What better place to host a gala?
"We'll be there in approximately ten minutes," Tom declared. Good. The trip wasn't as long as I'd thought it would be. I was about to pour myself another glass of champagne when my phone beeps. More mission details? I peered at it. Nope. It was only Nia, sending me one of her annoying texts.
Nia was a girl at my agency. Not a very good agent, mind you, she was easily distracted and a huge flirt. And here she was, flirting with me. Through a text. I deleted her text without reading it. I don't need love to survive this mission.

message 29: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments ((sorry if I'm. making the car ride too long >_<))

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments ((Your fine.))

Janelle went through security being checked for any weApons that she didn't have only hidden in her bag. She examines whose sees looking for anything suspicious . She took her bag going in. Looking for anyone that might be the hawk or worked for him. She saw the girls father on tv. She also saw a man glaring at his face next to her drinking some champagne. He looked foreign and had stress lines on him. She knew he knew the hawk. She kept watching staying until he left to the gala entrance of the hotel she followed him slowly and acting naturally feeling other men's eyes on her.

She followed him in seeing him eying her se winked at him getting a glass of champagne going near him deep into the ball room. She glanced at him every few seconds as she looked around clutching her bag in her hand Ina natural way.

message 31: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments ((Sorry for the late replies. I've got a busy life, unfortunately. :c))

Tom slammed his foot on the brake of the limousine, which was really unnecessary, seeing that we were going extremely slow. I figured he did it to add a hint of drama to our lives. As if we weren't surrounded by drama already.
"Good luck," Tom said, grinning. "I'll be monitoring your progress back at headquarters. Remember to speak into your headpiece if you have any troubles," he added, handing over a tiny headpiece. I attached it to my ear and nodded at him, getting out of the car. Tom drove away, leaving only me and the gala.

I walked into the mansion casually, only to be stopped by a guard. "Weapons?" he asked. I shook my head. He raised his eyebrows. "That doesn't cut it, fella." He pushed me toward the metal detector. I looked at him crossly, all while skillfully hiding my pistol near a nearby pillar. I smiled as I walked through the detector without a single protest from the machine. "What did I tell you?" I told the guard. When he turned to check another guest, I picked up my gun, only to meet the eyes of a female officer. I looked at her coolly, challenging her to ask me to put my weapon away. She turned her gaze away, and I walked into the party. Music was blaring and party guests were laughing and dancing, all drunk; I went over to the bar and poured myself a glass of champagne, scanning the crowd for Janelle.

message 32: by Janelle (last edited Mar 25, 2013 04:48PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle flirted with the man next to her trying to catch his attention. He finally gives in and asks her to sit with him. Before she could answer his phone rang. She turned away pretending not to listen but she does. Hearing him speak quickly. She listened watching him hang up and go to the elevators apologizing. She waited until the doors of the elevator closed. She goes to the next elevator waiting patiently. She goes in once it opened. She pressed the floor button she could tell he pressed. She spoke into her ear piece. "I'm in." She saw the doors closed she got out her extra room key that opened all hotel rooms. She's told the right room and waited for the elevator to hurry to the floor. ((Its ok))

message 33: by safia ☼ (last edited Mar 25, 2013 04:59PM) (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments ((I watched the new James Bond movie, Skyfall, yesterday! Sooo good. I've got lots of inspiration now!))

"L? I've disclosed the location of Janelle," I heard Tom tell me from my earpiece.
"Really! About time," I replied dryly. It was quite boring, standing near the wine table with obviously no friends or partners and looking forever alone, for lack of a better phrase. Along with that, I had to soak in adoring glances from nearby girls. I gritted my teeth as one of them winked at me, wearing a very revealing dress. I rolled my eyes.
"I'm sorry for not being the most efficient quartermaster in the world," Tom answered with a hint of sarcasm. "Anyway, she's headed up to the fourth floor of the hotel. You can meet her there if you're quick."

I don't respond; we both know how quick I can be. I walked quickly towards the elevators, pressing the 4 button and watching the elevator door slide closed. I waited patiently, the elevator music annoying the hell out of me.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle gets to the fourth floor. She gets her gun loaded and went out her beg strapped to her. She went to the right room. She hears cries from inside and yelling. She knew the girls in there. She looked through the peep hall seeing her. "I found her," she said into her earpiece. "What about the hawk?" She heard her security ask."I can't see him but I can hear him." She said quietly. She put her gun away when she heard the door open she turns around acting like she's lost. She saw it was the guy. She went around the corner waiting for him to come. She had to do a sneak attack. She waited patiently. ((I love that movie!!))

message 35: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments ((I know right! Q. Is. Freaking. Adorable! ♥ (view spoiler)))

After an unnecessarily long ride, the elevator binged and the door opened. I walked out, pulling the pistol out of the inner pocket of my tuxedo. One useful thing about these absurd suits is that they had an abundance of hidden pockets, but I digress. I looked around for this Janelle Thompson, wandering the floors of the fourth floor.

((I think maybe Lance should walk by Janelle and Janelle should attack him, since she thinks he's the Hawk, and then realizes he's not and is sorta taken aback by his not-being-hawk and by his hotness? Haha, just kidding about the hotness part. Just a thought.))

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments ((That's a good idea!))

Janelle waited patiently listening to her conscience. She waited patiently glancing around she made sure she had her bag with her. She got her gun putting it in her bag holding a knife waiting patiently.

message 37: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments I passed a corner, thinking that perhaps she was in a room with someone.

((sorry for the short sentence, but you can have Janelle attack him now. x) ))

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle waited she felt her defense self come when she saw someone come towards her. She thinks hes the hawk and attacked him.

message 39: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments Startled, my attack instincts kicked in. I immediately wrestled with the stranger, struggling to point their gun away from my head; I pinned my assaultant to the wall, huffing from the effort. I peered at this person curiously... Then, I realized she was a girl. She looked at me warily, breathing hard from the effort.

"You weren't who I thought you were," we both said at the same time. I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm Lance, and you put up quite a fight," I admitted. I'd never fought a girl who was as tough as she was. "And you are?"

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle breathed hard when she was pinned to the wall. She looked at him not recognizing him from any files she had seen. She hesitated unsure if she should say her name she decides to lie. "My names Marissa."

message 41: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments "Well, Marissa, you shouldn't go about attacking people at random moments, or you're going to find yourself dead before your time," I commented. "Shouldn't you be down at the party, anyway?" I added, trying to convince her to go away so I could continue my mission.

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle nodded. "Yes I'm sorry about that. My boyfriend was meeting me up here and he usually tackles me for fun. So I decided revenge for tonight. He should be coming soon. I'm sorry for attacking you."

message 43: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments "You should be sorry," I muttered. In a louder voice, I said politely, "I hope you and your boyfriend have fun tackling each other. Goodbye." I walked away, thinking, Who the hell tackles their partner for fun? Then again, should I be talking, when I basically beat the shit out of anyone that I'm paired against in my agency?

No, probably not.

I left Marissa and her violent ways, and when I was sure that she was out of earshot, I asked, "So, where is this Janelle?"
Tom replied, "Hate to break it to you, but that girl was Janelle."
I stopped in my tracks. "What?"
"Yeah, she tricked you. Funny, you usually catch those things!" Tom joked. I ignored him, walking back to Janelle, annoyed.

((Gotta go to bed, see you later! :) ))

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments ((Cya!))
"Yes goodbye." she said. Janelle smirked when he left falling for it. She got up and grabbed her purse she went into a hotel room locking the door and going to the window the room was right next to the hawks. She saw the girl. Janelle climbed the balcony and walked to the other window to the room and slipped in silently. She saw no one was in the room. She went to the girl's side calming her down. "Don't worry I'm here to help you." She whispered softly and untied the girl talking in her ear piece as she helped her up. "Watch out." her security said. She ducked when a knife went flying to her head she looked up seeing the man she flirted with earlier.

She got her knives out pushing the girl behind her. They didn't speak instead started fighting. She saw more of his friends coming. She threw her knives killing all of them and killing the man she pinned. She got up back up coming as she went to find the Hawk. The girl went to her dad safely.

message 45: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments Janelle Jasmine wrote: "She ducked when a knife went flying to her head she looked up seeing the man she flirted with earlier"

((Wait, do you mean Lance, or another person? Sorry. >.<))

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments ((Another person.))

message 47: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments ((Okay, sorry!))

I had walked past many closed hotel doors when I realized that my infuriated walking was probably extremely noisy and this Janelle girl could probably hear me from a mile away. I practically sounded like an elephant; it took all of my effort to not facepalm, for lack of a more mature phrase, myself. I made my footsteps quieter, looking around for her. I stopped by a door when I heard the laborious breathing of a girl; I opened it, stepped inside, and threw a knife near the head of Janelle, or who I hoped was Janelle. Sure enough, she turns around, and it's the girl I met earlier. I grinned snidely. "Thought you could escape me?" I asked, holding up my gun and pointing it at her head.

message 48: by Janelle (last edited Mar 26, 2013 07:24PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle looked at him confused and ducking she heard the knife. She saw his gun and took out her knives her gun hidden in easy reach for her. "What are you doing here?" She said harshly and confused as well. She waited for the response of her security to find out who this guy was. She calmed her breathing down waiting for an answer checking to see if he was alone or not. Then says "and Who are you?" She wondered not recognizing him. She would kill him if she knew him.

message 49: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 680 comments "What am I doing here?" I laughed, walking slowly to her. "The question is, what are you doing here, and why did you lie to me before? You see, Janelle, I don't like liars," I smiled, stopping when we were inches apart. I pointed my gun at her head.

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle didn't back away just so she couldn't give him the satisfaction. "I lied because if I told you what I was really doing. You'd think I'm crazy." She said to him. Not moving but had her gun right next to her even though it didn't show at all.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6