One x One discussion

1 x 1 > ♥Claire♥ x Kay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Yay! So what would you like to do?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Alright well have you ever read the outsiders?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Finally I found someone who has!!! XD Yes, yes I am and was thinking about what if the Curtis's had a little sister? :3

message 4: by ❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (last edited Mar 18, 2013 08:46PM) (new)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Yeah of course you can! But we would have to kind of share the other characters :)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Kk so do u want to create a profile for Dallas or should I just create the little sis?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Kk and no its not a stupid question :) it would be before that

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Btw we'll make pony a little older so my girl can be the youngest at 16, k?

message 8: by ❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (last edited Mar 18, 2013 09:14PM) (new)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Name: Joanna Curtis
Nicknames: Joey, Kid, Lucky
Affliction: Greaser
Appearance:

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Yay! I'll start! :D

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey slowly opened her eyes as she looked at her alarm lightly smiling as she saw it was 8 and could smell the eggs from her kitchen. She stood, stretching before grabbing some clothes then grinned seeing her brothers, Ponyboy and Sodapop. She quietly walked over to them then flicked both their nose and giggle as she rushed to the bathroom. She quickly changed into this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75... then headed down stairs. "Morning Darry." she said kissing his cheek as he kissed before heading to the living room where Two-Bit and Steve was where she flicked them both in the back of the head and plopped down on the couch next to Johnny messing his hair a bit causing him to lightly punched her in the arm with a laugh escaping her lips.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey looked up to see a shirtless Dally who, yes, she had a little crush on. She rolled her eyes slightly to keep from staring at his chest "Well you're shirtless." she said then she was craving chocolate milk. She got up revealing her torn short shorts and her long legs. She headed to the kitchen with her hips swaying causing her ass to be shown off as she walked by Dally, Two-Bit, and Steve who were staring while Johnny blushed "Any of you want chocolate milk?" she called from the kitchen where Darry and now Soda were getting ready for work and eating.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey rolled her eyes when she heard the snickers and contined to try to look through the fridge for the chocolate then groaned. "Soda why do you out the milk all the way back here?" She asked as she reached for it. She came back up with it in her hands then walked over to the counter where Dally was and opened the cabinet. She reached up to get a glass causing her shirt to ride up a bit before finally grabbing it the pour some milk into the cup "Want some?" She asked Dally without looking at him.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey felt his touch causing a slight shiver go down her spine and listened to Dally as he said that. After he said that she was a deep shade of red and glared back at Dally "Disgusting little pig..." she mutter to herself quietly before downing her chocolate milk then placed her glass down in the sink. She wiped the chocolate milk off her upper lip before going back in the living room. She saw Soda, Darry, and Steve already gone for work. As she passed Dally she flicked him in the ear knowing it annoyed him as she plopped down between Pony and Johnny with a tiny smirk on her lips.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey smirked as she rolled her eyes before sighing then stood "I'm going to go to the drug store, does anybody want anything?" she asked as she stayed at the door. "Coke." Johnny and Pony said then she nodded "Alright I'll be back." she said before heading out of the house and headed to the drug store.

(I was thinking maybe a little Socs action? :3 )

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments (Bad *evil laugh*)

Joey was already on her way home as she had the Coke bottles in a plastic bag and a bag of gummy bears in my hand. As she picked through them and ate them she slightly fence when she heard the sound of a mustang following her, she just hoped to God that it wasn't that blue one but she was wrong.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey rolled her eyes and placed her things in the bag before crossing her arms over her chest as she continued to walk ignoring the boys. She, like every Grease, hate the Socs, mostly the boys who hurt Johnny a while back.

(its dine (: )

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey slowed down as they stood in front of her knowing how this was going to end. She rolled her eyes and slowly started to take one of the Coke bottles out "Well you can see fine I am as I walk away." she said then threw the bottles at them, one hitting one of the guys in the head then the other one exploding causing the Coke to stain all their shirts. While they were distracted she dropped her bag and ran off to her house.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey smirked seeing that they didn't follow but kept running before coming into the house closing the door shut. She leaned against the door as she breathed hard and heavy, not seeing that Pony, Johnny, Dally, and Two-Bit were staring at her.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey gave her brother a look before rolling her eyes then let out one more breath then nodded and stood. "Yeah, I'm fine just some stupid Socs." she said then took his drag then inhaled before exhaling the smoke as she handed it back to him. She then walked over to the couch and smacked him in the back of the head "And thanks for being worried for your little sis, I had to use your Cokes to save my ass." she said the plopped down on the couch in between Pony and Johnny. "I also lost my gummy bears." she pouted playfully. When she swore for some reason it always sounded sexy.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey smirked as Two-Bit said that "Thank Two-Bit." she said to him. She then had the smirk still on her lips as her brother did then nodded "Yeah alright, by the way I'm making dinner tonight." she said then followed him out of the door and to the porch sitting next to Dally. She smiled and waved back to them a good-bye.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments (Sorry homework)

Joey looked over at Dally a little surprised that he was showing this much worryness that she has never seen. She then nodded giving him a tiny smile "Yeah Dal I'm fine, I promise." she said then her smiled turned into a smirk "Besides they were huge wimps after I threw the Cokes at them." she said to him. After a few moments of silence she looked at him "Hey you want to wake down by the lake?" she asked. Ever since she was little and found out about a lake near by she has always gone swimming in there and hung out with the gang there.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey smiled when he said yes then rolled her eyes before taking his hand and getting up. She looked down at the cut and gently took her hand back shrugging "Just probably cut m-myself during cooking." she said to him. "Now come on!" she said as she to his hand and started to drag him to the lake. The cut on her hand was from a few Socs who decided to be ass holes and do it to torture her a bit. She had another scar on her side but she kept it hidden.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey whined a bit when he slowed them down but then she stopped feeling his lips on her hand as she looked down at him as he did. She bit her lip and blushed once he started to walk away again. She let out a breath and jogged up to his side before going his place. She smiled seeing the lake and without a word, grabbed his hand and dragged him toward the lake.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey squeaked in surprise when he pulled her so she didn't twist her ankle then stopped in front of the lake smiling and still holding his hand. "Alright well what are you waiting for? Strip!" she said playfully before letting go of his and started to take off her clothes revealing herself in her black bra and panties, hoping he wouldn't see the cut on her side.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey bit her lip slightly and blushed feeling his eyes on her before he looked away. She then checked him out in his boxers causing her to blush more then shook her head with a smile. She laughed as he said that then got into the water with a slight shiver going up her spine then smiled at him "It's not even that cold you big baby." She teased.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey watched him as he floated then an evil grin came upon her lips as she dove into the water. She swam toward him being unseen in the water before yanking him down into the water.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey rolled her eyes before they widened as he grabbed her wrist then squirmed a bit in his grasp as he walked her to the boulder that was along the bank. She then bit her lip with a little blush on her cheeks as he pinned her against the boulder then her lips rose into a smirk feeling more confident "Very." she said not realizing that her upper body was out of the water revealing her soak black bra covering her 36 B sized breast.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey was surprise as Dally did that but it made her slightly clench her fist and bit her lip hard. She then slightly shivered when his hot breath hit her cool skin. She then blushed deeply looking away slightly before jumping a tiny bit as he poked the wire of her bra. She looked up at him, her light blue eyes meeting his dark chocolate brown ones "Well I can't really do anything about that now can I?" she said with a bit of seduction in her voice with her hands still above her head and staring into his eyes.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey squeaked as she dropped into the water before coming back up to the surface before she swam over to him. She splashed him a bit playfully with a tiny smile "Who ever said that we had to tell Darry." she said with a tiny wink then gave him a look "Dal, your ten times the man of any guy I have ever dated." she said then leaned in kissing his cheek "And that's the truth." she said giving him a friendly smile.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey smirked as she rolled her eyes after listening to him then she slightly shivered as his hand went down her then blushed as he reached to her thigh lifting her up causing her to wrap her legs around him and arms around his neck. She lightly smiled then shook her head "Your dangerous side is a great part of you but," she ran her fingers through his wet hair "Your caring side is amazing." she said softly as she looked into his eyes with a tiny smile.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey giggle and smiled as she rolled her eyes then bit her lip softly as she felt his hand go up her spine to her bra clip causing her to blush. She saw him eye her lips then blushed a deep red as he bit her lower lip. She then smirked at him "Your such a tease." she whispered before leaning in and kissed him softly as she stayed close to him.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey lightly moaned as he did as she kissed him more tenderly, not scaring her at all. She then shivered in delight when his hands went lower on her body. She then slowly pulled away breath slightly hard before letting out a quiet moan as he nipped at her chin.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey bit her lip as he kissed her jawline, getting close to her sweet spot with a little whimper escaping her lips. She then blushed before gasping lightly then slightly gripped his shoulders as a soft moan escaped her lips.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments When Joey heard his growl it sent chills down her before looking down at him then smiled at him as he said that "Yeah I guess." she said then looked up seeing that was getting dark causing her to sigh then kissed him softly before pulling away "Come on we should head back to my house." she said to him softly.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey jumped down once they got to the shore and shook her limbs out to try to dry them off before getting her clothes back on and put her hair into a ponytail. She then bit her lip and walked over to him "Hey Dal ar-are we going to tell anyone about us?" she asked softly looking up at him.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments "Well I just said Darry, but know that I think about it we shouldn't tell anyone." Joey said then sighed as she blushed from embarrassment "Sorry I guess I was...kind of...distracted?" she joked a bit looking up at him with an innocent look on her face.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey wrinkled her nose as he said that and patted after he patted her head. She then blushed before rolling her eyes then smiled as she ran and jumped on his back letting out a giggle before whispering in his ear "Well I wasn't the one causing my sounds."

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey bit her lip with her eye closed as he licked her neck then opened her eyes. She smiled and nuzzled her face into his neck "It felt too good to stop..." She purred seductively in his ear before kissing his neck the nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck.

(Hey I was thinking maybe we can do a love triangle maybe?)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments (Hmm...maybe Two-Bit or Steve, maybe even Johnny?)

Joey smiled as he did then sighed when she had to jump off his back then entered the house her happy self. "I'm going to start making dinner." She said then headed to the kitchen as she started to get cooking stuff out knowing the boys would be here soon.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey smiled hearing the Mickey Mouse song playing and decided to turn on the radio. She then smiled widely when she heard The King singing turning it up louder she started to move her hips to it. She loved cooking and listening to music at the same time, it never gets old. What she didn't realize was that Dallas was getting full view of her body moving to the music.

(I think it should be either Steve or Two-Bit)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey smiled hearing the Mickey Mouse song playing and decided to turn on the radio. She then smiled widely when she heard The King singing turning it up louder she started to move her hips to it. She loved cooking and listening to music at the same time, it never gets old. What she didn't realize was that Dallas was getting full view of her body moving to the music.

(I think it should be either Steve or Two-Bit)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Once that song ended she breathed hard and heavy from dancing all over the place. She then jumped a bit feeling hands on her waist causing her to smile "Like you could do any better." she teased back then leaned back against him as she gently placed her hands on top of his as they both gently sway to the music.

(Hm...then probably Steve :3 )

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey looked up at him as she said that and rolled her eyes before smiling and giggling as he twirled her around then continued to move with him. She bit her lip as he did that to her ear but then could hear Darry's truck parking outside with Soda, Steve, and Two-Bit in it. She sighed and turned to him "We got to do this again sometimes." she said with a smile before getting on her tip toes and kissed him softly then went back to cooking just as they all came inside.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey has fixed all their plates with mash potatoes, a piece of steak, and some vegetables. She handed a plate to Darry and Soda each receiving a kiss on the cheek before handing one each to Two-Bit and Steve. She then made her own plate and Dally a plate placing it in his usual eating spot between Steve and Soda. "Dally dinner!" she called out then placed her hair in a high bun before sitting down and started to ear in between Darry and where Pony usual sits. What she didn't realize is that Dally left a hickey on her neck and now it was exposed to everyone.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey flinched when Pony poked her neck then gave him a look before running her hand over her neck then stopped feeling it slightly. She looked down blushing when she realized what it was. "Uh a branch hit my uh neck." she started then figured to tell some of the truth "Me and Dal went down to the lake and he decided to be an ass so he pulled a branch back and it hit my neck, right Dal?" she said looking at him.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey gave him a look before rolling her eyes and nodded "Yeah it was all just an accident." She sai before taking a bite of her steak.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey watched him before giving him a wave good-bye and took her plate to the sink, the boys pilling the plates next to her then stopped the last boy from leaving. She looked up to see that it was Steve "Your helping me with the dishes tonight since you didn't do it last time." She said then put a sponge in his hand.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments Joey rolled her eyes at him then couldn't help but giggle as him and Two-Bit playfully fought with each other. She then grinned as Darry did and dried the plate before putting it away. She then smiled mischiviously getting a idea; she put some bubbles in her hands then smeared the bubbles on his face causing him have a bubble beard making her giggle.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments (Oops sorry but I meant she put the beard on Steve, my bad!!)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 783 comments (Yes please! :3)

« previous 1 3 4