Dan Brown discussion

Inferno (Robert Langdon, #4)
This topic is about Inferno
Free download of Inferno until March 24

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fernando | 21 comments You can download the Da Vinci Code for free (with the Prologue and First Chapter of Inferno at the back of the book) from Apple's iBooks, Kindle Store, etc.

So you can read a sneak peak of Inferno by downloading Da Vinci Code in any of your e readers

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary  Mendoza (madcapmarymendoza) Fernando wrote: "You can download the Da Vinci Code for free (with the Prologue and First Chapter of Inferno at the back of the book) from Apple's iBooks, Kindle Store, etc.

So you can read a sneak peak of Inferno..."

Yes, but you can download the latest, not in print yet and ENTIRE "Inferno" book for free until the 24th.

Fernando | 21 comments Inferno book will be available till May 14, Da Vinci code is free right now

Amit (amitshetty) True but its only for US and Canada & maybe Europe. Hoping fir a worldwide teaser.

message 5: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal | 2 comments Where can I download this? I have been searching for a few days since I seen your post but the only thing I can find is a free download of Da Vinci Code

Fernando | 21 comments Download Da Vinci Code and go to the last pages. You will find the prologue and the first chapter

message 7: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal | 2 comments But where is Mary getting this info that you can get the entire book? I know it sounds crazy, why give away the entire book ahead of its release date. You can also read the first chaper on www.chapters.com without having to download anything.

Fernando | 21 comments I don't think that you can get the entire book. With all due respect I think Mary is wrong. Cause I read the same article in The NYT and it says that you can get free the whole book of The Da Vinci code with Inferno's first chapter but not the whole book of Inferno