The Last Hope (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #6) The Last Hope discussion

Who here thinks this book ended terribly?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa (new) - added it

Alyssa This was like the best book eva...UNTIL EVERYONE AWESOME DIES! I still wonder whether Dovewing was better off with Tigerheart or Bumblestripe...they both awesome. Does anyone like Dovewing? So far, no one seems to. I do, though! Wow I'm off subject but whatever.
The point is...
THIS BOOK ENDED TERRIBLY! Although the last paragraph was a good way to end the warriors story.

Miniwriter12 Eh. I got over the series. I used to be obsessed with it, but now I kinda think it was bad..

message 3: by Alyssa (new) - added it

Alyssa SAME! Well, I don't think it was bad, but i've gotten over it

Jackie Me too! I was obseessed with it since like 4th grade but as they've gone on they've gotten worse, or is that just because there are so many that I've grown up around them without even realizing....whoa. Anyway, I agree that it was a TERRIBLE ending. I also think that bringing back Firestar was a good idea and a bad idea at the same time. Good because it tied back into the beginning and brough the MILLIONS of series together. Bad because this series was supposed to be focused on the Three, and they were gonna save the day, and then POW Firestar stole all their glory.

message 5: by Alyssa (new) - added it

Alyssa Yes! Agree! I honestly think Erin Hunter is over-doing it!

Kate I loved it, until Hollyleaf died, then I was devastated.

message 7: by Ali (new)

Ali I have always loved these books and probably always will but I feel like some characters did not need to die off. For example, Hollyleaf! She was a fantastic character with great emotional reactions and such a backstory. Spottedleaf was a good character but I feel that Firestar would not have been the same if she lived. He would have felt torn and probably never been sandstorm's mate. Imagine where the story would be then! No Power of Three, no possible Squirrelstar, The Great Journey would just have been Crowpaw, Brambleclaw, Stormfur, Feathertail, so on and so on. Leafpool wouldn't exist! But yeah, too many characters died.