Incendiary (The Premonition, #4) Incendiary discussion

Your Favorite character ?

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by BookHeroin (last edited Mar 18, 2013 06:12PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

BookHeroin The Premonition series is the best series i have ever read! loved EVERYTHING about it!! every character was amazing, even the bad guys were just so ...
i cannot choose a Favorite character because i LOVED them all, but Reed is special to me. ;P

who is your Favorite character from The Premonition series?

Michelle Long Reed!!!!!

Nichole Hebert REEEEED hands down! I told Amy I'm reading the back first and if they don't end up together I'm returning the book. I cant stand the wait!

Michelle Long Hahaha that's awesome!!

message 5: by Shoe-mena (new) - added it

Shoe-mena Obviously Reed! Russel is hilarious and i love him 2nd!I have to admit Xavier is SO Hot!

BookHeroin Shoe-mena wrote: "Obviously Reed! Russel is hilarious and i love him 2nd!I have to admit Xavier is SO Hot!"

lolz Xavier is something else,i love him too :)

message 7: by Shoe-mena (new) - added it

Shoe-mena I knw right! Why does she have to make all her characters so amazingly hot! i cnt help but fall for them(except brennus ofcourse, i find him creepy)

message 8: by BookHeroin (last edited Mar 21, 2013 07:10PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

BookHeroin Shoe-mena wrote: "I knw right! Why does she have to make all her characters so amazingly hot! i cnt help but fall for them(except brennus ofcourse, i find him creepy)"

aww noo you can't tell me you felt nothing for brennus !! i know he's bad and evil and creepy but he's just asdfghk sometimes :') ... he has his moments . you should read my review here

:)i cannot wait for Iniquity.

message 9: by Shoe-mena (last edited Mar 21, 2013 07:29PM) (new) - added it

Shoe-mena Hey you!
I can understand why u might like brennus, i mean some parts he was more understanding than the angels but i find it so sad that he owns a part of Evie's heart :( Reed deserves someone who can love him wholeheartedly. :'(

I cnt help it tho, he stil gives me the creeps, and i was super angry when i thought she became a gancanagh! that wad so scary!

Oh and yhhhhh i cannot wait fir iniquity! super duper excited! i eveb dream.bout it lol :D

Nichole Hebert Exactly! !! He needs to bounce!! I think she will end up whole heartedly with Reed. IDK how Amy is going to pull it off but she better!

message 11: by Shoe-mena (new) - added it

Shoe-mena Yes she better! Reed deserves the best. i do kind of feel bad for Xavier, it wasnt his fault he had to return to heaven but he can have me lolz :)

message 12: by BookHeroin (last edited Mar 21, 2013 08:40PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

BookHeroin Shoe-mena wrote: "Hey you!
I can understand why u might like brennus, i mean some parts he was more understanding than the angels but i find it so sad that he owns a part of Evie's heart :( Reed deserves someone wh..."

true, Evie is very confused she has feelings for him, she also loves Russel and lets not forget about Xavier!! BUT she always chooses Reed because he's it for her! i really hate that Xavier and her dad said that the bond between her and Reed is wrong and she was manipulated to do it... and yeah iniquity is going to be AWESOMEEEEEEE

message 13: by BookHeroin (last edited Mar 21, 2013 08:46PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

BookHeroin Nichole wrote: "Exactly! !! He needs to bounce!! I think she will end up whole heartedly with Reed. IDK how Amy is going to pull it off but she better!"

Shoe-mena wrote: "Yes she better! Reed deserves the best. i do kind of feel bad for Xavier, it wasnt his fault he had to return to heaven but he can have me lolz :)"

lolz girls xD i'm with yu .. but i have faith in Amy!! she sure as hell knows how to keep us on our feet while we read! too many events and characters and stuff going on! i LOVE her! i fell in love with Reed from the very first moment when he was glaring at Evie, but you guys Xavier and even Brennus deserve a happy ending!! and since this is the last one i'm SO EXCITED to see what's gonna happened

message 14: by Shoe-mena (last edited Mar 21, 2013 08:51PM) (new) - added it

Shoe-mena Oh.my.god. is it really the last book? didnt think it was possible but now im even more excited.

message 15: by BookHeroin (last edited Mar 21, 2013 08:52PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

BookHeroin Shoe-mena wrote: "Oh.my.god. is it really the last book?"

Iniquity ?yeahhh! :(

message 16: by Shoe-mena (new) - added it

Shoe-mena Aaw i ddnt think about how much im gona miss this series
so sad. Gona read the series again!

BookHeroin Shoe-mena wrote: "Aaw i ddnt think about how much im gona miss this series
so sad. Gona read the series again!"

me too.. i actually read it 3 times :D every time i act surprised by the events XD , i really miss it, i think i'm gonna read it again

message 18: by Shoe-mena (new) - added it

Shoe-mena Looooolz! Oh my gosh it always nice to read books again, i forget how good they really were and u dnt hav to rush because u knw how it ends.

message 19: by BookHeroin (last edited Mar 22, 2013 08:05AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

BookHeroin true, and ye books are amazing :D

Maddie Dredger i liked Xavier

Tarni Zephyr!! <3

Maddie Dredger Xavier and Reed

Heidi REED!! But Xavier is also intriguing...

message 24: by Sofiraindrop (last edited May 16, 2013 11:34AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sofiraindrop Xavier and Russel!!! Hey, you girls know when iniquity comes out officially?

Maddie Dredger Heidi wrote: "REED!! But Xavier is also intriguing..."

i have too agree have you guys read the teaser for Iniquity? it broke my heart what she said to Xavier!

BookHeroin Heidi wrote: "REED!! But Xavier is also intriguing..."

True. Every character is in this book is great! but Xavier is gonna have a great part in the next book. His mission and role in Evie's life specially.

Melissa Cushing Reed first and foremost.... but hard to not have a thing for Xavier and even Brennus at times.

Crystal Simpson Brennus
but curious about Xavier

Melissa Cushing I honestly think I have more of a thing for Brennus than I would like to admit. :)

There were times I wanted her to just go with it.....when it came to Brennus! :) Just something about him.

P-the book nerd I'm probably late in this discussion! But people actually like Xavier!!! Ughh!!! I wanna die!!! He is just an addition to Reed's heartbreaks!!! I can understand love for Russell and even Brennus, but Xavier!!!

BookHeroin Lovetoread wrote: "I'm probably late in this discussion! But people actually like Xavier!!! Ughh!!! I wanna die!!! He is just an addition to Reed's heartbreaks!!! I can understand love for Russell and even Brennus, b..."

LOL
UGH Well yu know me ;) I LOVE THEM ALL
I'm a book slut like that I CAN'T CHOOSE.
But Reed... He's special ;)

P-the book nerd LOL! Some times I am too! But yeah Reed is definitely special!

BookHeroin Lovetoread wrote: "LOL! Some times I am too! But yeah Reed is definitely special!"

;) ugh i cannot wait for the final book!! We HAVE To read it together!

P-the book nerd Yeah I can't wait either! I check her website all the time for news! ! Yeah we should!!

Joann H (Sshh!!! I'm reading) Die Hard Reed Fan!!!!!!!!

Courie Brennus.... But i want to know more of the back story between Evie and Xavier... Reed is Reed.. it seems like he has less appearance in this 4th book, so I can't wait for the 5th book,,

Prerna The books before this have been beyond irritating to me. Evie is like a magnet, who attracts all the guys around her, be it good or evil.
And since i love Reed more, Russel was no less irritating.
But then came Anya and EVERYTHING changed!! I loved her so much to the point that I found her thousand times better than dear old Evie. I'm glad that I put up with this series just to reach this book and enjoy every part of it.
Cheers for Russel and Anya. ^_^

Bailey i love them all but if i have to choose.. top 5 list
1. Reed (obviously)
2. Zee
3. Evie
4. Buns
5. Xavier

Doris lover of happy endings russel from the preminition series

Emma (M) Brennus and Xavier, mostly because they aren't Reed, I think I must be the only person who has read this series that doesn't like Reed!

Charline Xavier, Even thought I like Reed and think that he is hot and all, but his and Evie's relationship just kind of bores me. For me personally there is no real chemistry or excitement when it comes between those two. I think what they have is more of a physical connection rather than a emotional, idk what it is but I get more excited when it comes to reading about Brennus, Russel and Xavier... They all seem to be more mysterious and more interesting to read about, especially Xavier I personally love the way he loves Evie with such an intense passion, I feel like they should be together I know they most likely won't, but they should if they have been fighting for each other for thousands of years just to be together, than this should rally happen. If a love can survive thousands of years and can break the bond of soul mates than its true...Sorry Reed fans but it just my opinion :)

Emma (M) Charline wrote: "Xavier, Even thought I like Reed and think that he is hot and all, but his and Evie's relationship just kind of bores me. For me personally there is no real chemistry or excitement when it comes be..."

Totally agree Charline!

Mirou Charline wrote: "Xavier, Even thought I like Reed and think that he is hot and all, but his and Evie's relationship just kind of bores me. For me personally there is no real chemistry or excitement when it comes be..."

Agree with you about Reed and Evie relationship, though, you seem to forget that there Brennus is still in the game. I know he is lunatic, in book 2, he is evil, in book 3, he is so sweeeeeet, and in the book 4, he is AGAIN evil. Still I think he is the intriguing character. I must have some passion to the damned character. Hope, we will have some suprise in the fifth book, maybe this time the "villain" ends up with the good girl ? *Sigh*

Daniela Lievanos Reed! Fell in love with his character from the start. :)

Christine idk... i really like Reed cause he is just such a romantic, but then there is Brennus!! who is btw ultimate bae. But that slap to the face really was a dick move. Reed and Evie's relationship isn't as exciting as is use to be in the first book, but Brennus and Xavier really intrigue me. Even tho They are both sort of crazy over her to the point where they are willing to do anything. If you ask me i really like Brennus, i think that he just wants to be loved and being surrounded by women all these high women all the time, it is hard for him to find love. He loved Evie just as much as the next guy in the story, cut him some slack... #TeamBrennus

Imelda ☂ REED!!!