The Mortal Instruments Series LOVERS! :P discussion

Fun Discusssions :P > Who do you think is gonna die in City of heavenly fire(main character)

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evelin (new)

Evelin | 8 comments I have NO idea!!!! CASSANDRA IS KILLING ME.

message 2: by Shani (new)

Shani | 3 comments Evelin wrote: "I have NO idea!!!! CASSANDRA IS KILLING ME."

indeed she is, same here!

message 3: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Jordan or Maia, or both.
Also Maureen and Sebastian.

message 4: by Evelin (new)

Evelin | 8 comments i dont want Jordan and Maia to die.. they are a cute couple

message 5: by Katherine (new)

Katherine I don't want them too either, but I really think they're going to... It makes total sense when you think about it

message 6: by Katherine (last edited Mar 29, 2013 03:10PM) (new)

Katherine Same, but I reeallyyy don't think that'd happen. I'm almost positive Clary/Jace/Simon/Alec/Isabelle/Magnus/Jocelyn/Luke are safe from death. I just really, really don't believe she'd end the series that way, because if any of those people died Clary & everyone else would be absolutely devastated.

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (emkathh) | 3 comments I really don't know. But if Alec or Magnus or Simon dies I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) Having just finished COLS, i would say Simon , Magnus(or Alec but not both), and Jordan.

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) Having just finished COLS, i would say Simon , Magnus(or Alec but not both), and Jordan.

message 10: by SHINY (new)

SHINY | 18 comments I have a strange feeling that maybe Jace dies because they used the word "since" in the Lady Midnight description and I saw this spoilery art on Tumblr.
Here is the Link below of the Spiolery art...You've been warned!

http://cassandraclare.tumblr.com/post...

Mia(Will Herondale is Mine) | 51 comments probably sebastian(that sneaky bastard) trying to break clary when really it will make her mad and end him!!!!!yay!!!!

message 12: by Katherine (new)

Katherine I don't think he's talking about Jace at all. There are multiple other 'boyfriends' in the series.

message 13: by SHINY (new)

SHINY | 18 comments Katherine wrote: "I don't think he's talking about Jace at all. There are multiple other 'boyfriends' in the series."

Yeah...I kind of thought of that after I posted.

Mia(Will Herondale is Mine) | 51 comments maybe simon? or maybe he is taunting alec or magnus about each other? i really hope they get back to gether otherwise i will never read another cassie book(oh who am i kidding im to addicted to stop)

message 15: by Katherine (new)

Katherine I think he's talking to Maia about Jordan. Or the person could not actually be dead. So many people "die" that it doesn't have a lot of threat anymore to me.

Mia(Will Herondale is Mine) | 51 comments except any real life

Mia(Will Herondale is Mine) | 51 comments ahh!! in ont any stupid adio corrector!!!

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephanie_nichole) | 7 comments I don't know...I'm dying to know...but I'm so hoping it ISN'T Jace!!!

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan | 6 comments I think maryse is gonna die because to me she kind of seems like she is very scared of sebastion (as is everyone) but I think that she feels like she can't win.

message 20: by I (new)

I Luv | 5 comments I think that Maryse,Simon, Jordan, and maybe Magnus or Alec (but not both) will die. But I secretly hope not.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Shani wrote: "Evelin wrote: "I have NO idea!!!! CASSANDRA IS KILLING ME."

indeed she is, same here!"

totallt i want to read the book so bad... who think the movie is going to be screwed up? i mean i dont think they can make like 6 movies to go along with it i think its going to be totally screwed just like Beautiful Creatures and Hunger Games

message 22: by Vivian (new)

Vivian (thebookfindersworld) | 7 comments I think it's Magnus but I really hope it's not him!

message 23: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Cassie told someone on twitter recently that Magnus survives CoHF! She wants him in her future book series I think.

message 24: by Fay (new)

Fay McFarlane (faymondo) I have a feeling it's going to be Alec. Cassie said ships get broken, she obviously couldn't kill Jace or Clary (if they do I don't know how I'll survive) Killing Alec makes sense... I think anyway.

message 25: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 4 comments Shiny wrote: "I have a strange feeling that maybe Jace dies because they used the word "since" in the Lady Midnight description and I saw this spoilery art on Tumblr.
Here is the Link below of the Spiolery art....."

Sebastian could be talking about Magnus or Alec or even Jordan or Luke. He doesn't have to be talking to Clary. Who knows who will die. I just have a feeling I'm going to be in tears.

message 26: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 4 comments I pretty much like most of the characters except Sebatian.

message 27: by Manisha (new)

Manisha Patel | 1 comments i actually can't beleive that im saying this but im getting this really odd and funny feeling that it might Alec or Jocelyn, they seem like the ones who would probably give up their lives without even thinking for a second (and i know the others would aswell), but its just a gut feeling

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1 comments Sebastian

message 29: by Flora (Ludacris) (new)

Flora (Ludacris) (shipitlikefedex) Magnus.

message 30: by Jane (new)

Jane (warriorfourtris) Sabastian, he has to die!!!!!! And I also thing that Magnus and Alec, Maia and Jordan (all of them :( ) are going to