Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Add Book

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donna (new)

Donna Davis (seattlebookmama) | 41 comments This is an old book that I tried to add previously. The librarian who was assisting me could not see the cover, and thought she had added the book. There are multiple books by this title, and it has no ISBN. Ray Ginger's Eugene Debs is still not recognized in the system.

If needed, I can retrieve the book from storage and get the rest of the data all over again, but the obstacle at the time was that my profile, where I had added the cover, was "private". I have removed personal "about me" and left my profile set on "everybody" but would like to change it back once the book has been added. The cover is scanned and available with my profile.

Can someone do this yet?

message 2: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments Donna wrote: "This is an old book that I tried to add previously. The librarian who was assisting me could not see the cover, and thought she had added the book. There are multiple books by this title, and it ha..."

This looks like it is your book, with the cover:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17...

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna Davis (seattlebookmama) | 41 comments Thanks, Vicki. For some reason, the search engine did not bring it up for me. There was a long list of books by that title, but nothing to indicate an additional list. Glad it's here, and thanks for connecting me.