Werewolf/Vampire RP + Discussion discussion

Le Dead RP > Sandra and Teddy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 144 (144 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments what kind of idea you have

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) well what RP do you wanna do?? vampire, werewolf, vampire/werewolf, etc?? and will it be straight, gay or lesbian??

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments werewolf/werewolf and gay ^.^

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments ok how about that my character doesn't know anything about him about being a werewolf....and ur werewolf is an alpha and is very aggressive and upset at anything near his territory...

so I would I have them both being gay and they don't know it all....how far do you go on romance scene

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) thats sounds good. i can go all the way. sex scenes will have to be done on PMS though.

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments ok then so basically one the part of sex scenes goes to pms and after that it goes back to this topic....im making the character

message 8: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Name: Jade Grimley
Personality: girly, shy, timid, protective, loyal, and caring
appearance: http://www.myemospace.com/images/cool...
wolf: http://stormwolf.webs.com/Whitefur.jpg

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) i use anime pics btw lol

Name: Vergil
Personality: Cold, rock hard appearance, but has a soft side. Very territorial and easy to anger.
Appearance: http://weheartit.com/entry/55492290/v...
Wolf Form: http://weheartit.com/entry/53080050/v...

message 10: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade was walking deep in the forest relaxing from school. The beginning of summer break was already starting awesome for him.

message 11: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments (?)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( sorry. comment must have not saved O.o ))

Vergil was outside near his packs home, trying to teach the younger kids to control the shifting. It wasnt an easy process so they needed a lot of people to keep track of them.

message 13: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments ((wow that stink lol))

Jade look around wondering if was watching. He stop narrow his eyes for some reason his eyes were very awesome and seeing afar. He look at a house that was in the middle of nowhere.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( yeah lol ))

Vergil was in the middle of teaching one of the younger children when he smelled and unfamiliar wolf around. He nodded toward one of the other teachers, who had also smelled it, and began walking quietly toward the sent, staying behind trees.

message 15: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade stop and didn't see nothing and thought he was alone. He decide to do his fun tricks. He ran up the tree and run up the trunk of the tree fast. Flip around 10 feet high did like a samersault and landed on one foot. He turned around did the same thing. When he was mid air the first time he flip his body 160 degree and grab a branch. He then flip himself up again and push himself up the air even more and landed on the branch. He then smile of happiness of what he did.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Vergil saw the young boy when he did the somersault. He watched him from behind a tree, knowing that no human could do that so easily.

message 17: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments ((sadly I was feeling left out I love to rp a lot lol))

He gracefully landed. He turned really quick he couldn't smell, hear, or see anyone around. But, his body can feel something was near. He whisper to himself, "Why do I sense something is so close to me. I don't like it at all." He narrow his eyes looking around careful.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( im sorry T.T i thought i replied but i guess not XD ))

Vergil was behind a tree that was behind Jade, so he had no trouble slowly and quietly moving so that he was only a few feet behind him. He could tell that Jade was very low in werewolf racking because if he was even a little experienced, he would have sensed Vergil a long time again. Once he got close enough behind him, Vergil quickly wrapped his arm under Jade's and had him by the shoulders.

message 19: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments ((ITS all good if u don't for awhile I just pm you for a remind if you dont' mind))

Jade eyes widen in fear. He close his eyes to calm himself down, "Can you please let go of me." He didn't want to get to excited because, last time he was upset or scared. Something happens to his boy. He would always burn up and his enter body ache. So, his parents told him to calm down when he was upset. Never get upset at the most scariest part of life and the most pissed off time of life.

Jade look at him knowing something was different about this boy just like him but, at the same time he just want to be let go and be free. "Please im not hear to harm anything."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( okay thats fine ^^ ))

Vergil growled softly, tightening his grip on him.
" What a pup like you doing so close my my pack territory?" he asked.

message 21: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade didn't understand what he meant by a pup. "wow wow please is a pup mean u are calling me a B word that wasn't very right of you. Plus territory what the heck are you talking about. What are you a dog or an animal?" He was so confused on a lot of the words and meaning.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Vergil raised a brow at him, then growled at him once more.
" No a pup is what you are, pup. Your not a very high ranking are you? explains why you didnt see my behind you. And it explains why your confused about the territory part so I'll tell you really simple for you: you are too close to my wolf packs house. Did you understand that well enough, pup?" she growled, frustrated with the young boy.

message 23: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade shake head move amd got out free quickly. "Yea and no. I leave I hate making any trouble with people. wolf pack all I have to say huh?" he slowly walk off.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " I better not see you near our territory again pup, or there will be some consequences," Vergil said after him, before turning on his heels and walked back to the house.

message 25: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade walk of doing more advance tricks and thinking 9f an 8dea of. a new story he was writting.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Vergil proceed to continue helping the younger kids, though never relaxing himself.

message 27: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade stop hearing a bunch of noise near him. He stop ontop of a branch narrowing his eyes again. He look around seeing tress and bushes moving...

((can I make a male vampire....I have an idea for A drama....vampire can tell his a vwerewolf and trying to get him as a vampire pet. Without him knowing his a werewolf and that he is a vampire.))

message 29: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments ((basically what im thinking that a vampire would try to be friend with Jade. Slowly teaching on who and what he is. When Jade trust the vampire he then teachs and brainwash that other werewolf are evil but, not him... that's when ur character try to talk him out of what he was doing and explain his way and thoughts are wrong. So it goes to an epic battle))

message 30: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments what you think

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( eh that seems cool ^^ ))

Vergil was continued to teach the children, smiling sometimes even.

message 32: by Sandra (last edited Mar 21, 2013 07:33PM) (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Name: Dante
personality: cunning, courage, loyal, protective, and mischivious.

Appearance: anime vampire male photo: Erik male_vampire.jpg

message 34: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Dante stop moving and let the young pup get super curious.

Jade off gently look around where the noise and movement was at. he slowly walk towards it.

message 35: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments ??

message 37: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments ((make another character or just rp with your pups or pack...lol))

Dante stop sensing something was coming soon. He look up seeing someone coming finally. closer he got he was getting nervous wants again. He try to stay calm as much as he can.

Jade stop infront of Dante like 10 feet away from him. He was curious of this wolf first but, also can tell that he had no idea what his.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( okay XD ))

Vergil was helping the kids when one of them turned into a wolf and began running away. This happened often and he knew how to deal with it. He quickly ran after the tiny pup, staying about 10 feet to the left of him. When the pup stopped to look behind him, Vergil grabbed him quickly.
" No more running away for you," he said and poked his nose, heading back to the house.

message 39: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade examine wondering why this boy doesn't smell like a dog as much as other wolf his age.

Dante look at him and smile gently, "Hi there may i ask I hope you aren't going to tell me im on your territory or call me a pup. Whatever that means?" he look to the side still trying to figure that out.

Jade smile gently to himself realizing what it was. This boy haven't became his wolf form. this must be on of the great powerful wolf that is a myth. He told that there will be a wolf in so many 100s of year a werewolf would be brought in the world. HE must be not told about what he was. Then he stop realizing he only remember that this wolf he was told was a myth but, at the same time. The wolf will only have on lover, one owner, and one person he will listen to.

Dante look at him wondering what he was thinking. He was getting a little annoyed again. "Excuse me what is it that you want from me?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( wait....i thought the werewolf was Jade and the vampire was Dante...?? O.o ))

Vergil brought the pup back to the house, helping him change back into human form before continuing on teaching the others.

message 41: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments ((F***k yea ok just change the name O.o))

Dante walk up to him and told him who he was and also what he does. Of course not the vampire part.

Jade look at more relax. He start to talk to him about himself and was warming up to him.

They both slowly walk off together just barely hitting the Vergil territory.

When Dante felt the wolf territory right on the line he turn walking on his border of his line.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( okay haha XDD ))

Vergil's senses were alert as he could vaguely sense the pup from earlier and someone else near his land. He couldnt tell who, but its didnt seem to be human.

message 43: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments ((i try to beep the language for you))

Jade stop and look at him really bashful this guy was pretty cute. His eyes widen and shake his head was wondering what that thought was coming from.

Dante felt something strange and look at him seeing him getting fluster at him. He smile gently. But, he only want one thing from this boy.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Vergil was still for a minute, before he went back to the children, his body never relaxing.

message 45: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Dante slowly turn his body towards Jade. He gently put his hand on his chin and look at him.

Jade stop controling his body right he realize what happen was to late. He yell feeling the pain of his body is changing and trying to calm down. It wasn't working on him as much it use to. He slowly was transforming to his large white wolf form. He fall on his side screaming and trying to stop whatever it was. He didn't realize older you are to the first time transform it would be more painful and more tiring it will be.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Vergil felt a shiver pass through him and he looked out into the woods. He felt the boy from earlier once again, but he didn't go out after him. He would only go out if he crossed into his territory again.

message 47: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade finally turned to the wolf and was pass out.

Dante eyes were large he finally is convince this wold is the alpha and king of all wolves.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Vergil slowly began to relax as he gathered up all the children so they could eat dinner.

message 49: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade jolt his eyes open and look at Dante. He slowly got up narrowing his eyes. He start to growled and snarl loudly at Dante.

Dante narrow his eyes and try to grab him by the neck. He hope he was weak and all.

Jade and Dante start to fight it was faster and stronger than he thought. Jade growled attack quickly and strongly.

Dante was surpise.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Vergil was tense all through dinner, feeling that something was wrong, but not quite knowing what it was.

« previous 1 3