Phoenix Academy discussion

Year 11 Dorms > Azura Uther's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Lily shrugged. "It should be big enough for her to fit."She said.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ember Rose put her wings away and looked at the dorm "It should fit, if not... they haven't catered for your needs" she laughed

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Yeah well its a good thing they do then."She said.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "I haven't been in mine, but I'm hoping it's like home" She smiled

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "That I can't answer I know a lot abut this place but not everything."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ember Rose laughed lightly, "I wonder if Ruben would like it here"

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Depends does he like boring?"

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "This place doesn't seem boring, It looks fun" she said "Well, not as fun as home... but you know"

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Looks can be deceiving."She replied.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "True" she agreed "What are you?"

message 12: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "I am the resident 11th grade witch."She answered.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Oh right, you told me already... right?" She asked

message 14: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Yeah I did."She said to Ember. To Azura. "Don't know never been in your room."

message 15: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Lily followed them in. "Nice room."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "It's nice" She said as she followed them in

message 17: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "That's the school for ya trying to make it homey as you say."She said leaning against the wall by the door.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "I wonder what mine is like" she mumbled as she thought outloud

message 19: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "We can find out after this."She replied.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Huh-What?" she asked as she only caught the last of what she said

message 21: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) She laughed. "You were wondering what your room was like and I said we could check it out after this."She answered.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ember Rose laughed at Lily "Sorry, I didn't realise I said it outloud"

message 23: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) She shrugged. "You did not that it would have mattered if you had or not I can read minds."She said tapping the side of her head with a smile.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Sick" she laughed

message 25: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Sometimes. Sometimes it can be really annoying like when your in a really crowded place and you can hear all those thoughts or when someone is thinking something you'd rather not hear. If you know what I mean."She said.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Ah, gotcha" she laughed

(igtg))

message 27: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) ((OKAY))

She nodded "Yeah."

message 28: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Yeah yeah lucky you."She said dryly. "Of course my skill annoys others when they think things they would rather I didn't know."She said with a sly smile.

message 29: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Lily laughed at Azura's thoughts. "No offense taken."She replied.

message 30: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ (last edited Mar 24, 2013 12:37AM) (new)

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ember looked between them "Whaaaaaat?" she asked as her head jolted between them all

message 31: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Lily laughed. "Sorry Ember I was reading Azura's mind."

message 32: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Lily laughed. "Don't worry if she bugs me too much their might be a not so nice spell in her future."

message 33: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Lily laughed. "Trust me I know plenty of twisted people. I have actually been told I am pretty twisted. That might have been though because I threaten to rip out someones spine and make them eat it."She said thoughtfully. "Oh and yes a party for the whole school would be fun!"She said brightly.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "You should meen Ruben!" Ember smiled "He is a strange one"

message 35: by Kat (last edited Mar 24, 2013 05:37PM) (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "And I am violent twisted psychopath!"She said brightly.

message 36: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Now why would I ever do that?"Lily asked looking at Irvine. "I mean I love to party too so what makes you think I'm reigning anyone in?"

message 37: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Lily shrugged. "Blame me I don't honestly care. Oh and I can actually do the force field if y'all are that worried bout the building."She offered. "Oh and fire one of my favorite things."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Um, I'll stay with Irvine, cant have anyone stay alone" she smiled "Oh and yea, he is my twin"

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Will do" Ember smiled as she jumped and sat down on the cushion near him

message 40: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Lily followed Azura to the door. Well their is actually an awesome part house on compass that is here just for that reason."She said.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "So what do you do for fun?" she asked him

message 42: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Also when we come back we don't wanna catch you two making out!"Lily called back with a laugh. "yeah lets go."She said still laughing.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Woa, your wont" she called out behind them

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Why do you get called H2o?" she asked

message 45: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Irvine shut up and don't tell me what to do or it'll come back to bite you in the ass."She called. "Its actually not far from here. Follow me."She said.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ember laughed as they asked something at the same time "I like to swim, surf, anything australian really" she smiled

message 47: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Lily nodded and headed for the party house.

message 48: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) ((yeah))

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ ((Sorry I was in class))

"Water? Mine is nature" she told him "I can make things grow and shrink, I mainly make myself shrink tho"

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Yea" she smiled "The wings kind of give it away"

« previous 1