Role Play Galore! discussion

1x1's > **Erin and Vampire Queen**

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments what do you have in mind? I can role play as anything.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Adventure, hey how about this:

There is this boy, his mother past when he was two. His father beats him up for no appearnt reason and I will explain more. But the other part is that there is a girl and she tries to find out about this rumor (they boy and his dad) ((me)), she then ends up liking him (Derek).

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments okay here is my character:

Name: Derek Love
Appearance: Tall 6'3, jet black hair, really dark brown eyes, almost look black.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments ((yeah))

Derek walked out of the flower shop with a rose in his hand. He walked down the street to the light and waited to cross.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek looked at the rose in his hand. A tear ran down his cheek. He hoped that it did not ruin the make up and he just wished that his mother had not passed when he was little.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments When the walk sign was on, Derek started across the street towards the cemetery.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: "When the walk sign was on, Derek started across the street towards the cemetery."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek walked into the cemetery and towards his mother's grave. He fell on the ground and placed the rose on the grave. "Mother, what I am supposed to do? Father has been beating me up, should I give him time or I no other idea. Tears started to pour down his face. When he looked down at the ground he saw, Give him time.
"But mother it has been thirteen years since then." He made a cross from his heart, stood up and checked his make up. "Good." he whispered. He then walked towards the entrance of the cemetery.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek walked out of the cemetery and towards his apartment. He was about to cross the street when he noticed his father. He turned around, wiped the tear and walked across the street. "Yes father, is something you wanted."
"HOW DARE YOU GO VISIT HER GRAVE AGAIN!" His father slapped him on the cheek. "GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" Derek nodded and went straight to his room.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: "Derek walked out of the cemetery and towards his apartment. He was about to cross the street when he noticed his father. He turned around, wiped the tear and walked across the street. "Yes father, ..."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek walked up the stairs and to his room. He then wiped the make up off and laid down on his bed. He sighed and closed his eyes.