Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Sacapuntas and Clara

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Hey :)
What do you want to do?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hiya~
um...i want to do a roleplay
wow i suck at being funny

but honestly, something simple...nothing too, like...out there o.o

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments I grinned. widely!
;)

Yeah. No alien cowboys on a mission to save Mark Zuckerberg from death by hamster wheel.

If that didn't kill all of your hopes and dreams, want to choose from these (and anything you come up with)?

- A girl falls in love with a criminal on the run
- Kidnapping
- Pirate and mermaid (don't laugh at me!)
- Price/commoner
- best friend's brother (or sister)/best friend
- step brother/step sister
- Arranged marriage

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

lol yay!
you are easily amused just like me!

ooohhh
well hmm
-------

i'm good with either...

bff's bro or sis/bff
step bro/step sis
prince/commoner

i have never done a step bro or sis before and i'm not sure if i'm comfortable with it but i'm expanding my horizons so yeah xD
i like those the best!

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Haha okay. Well how about we do it then, because I've never done it before either. Sounded intriguing. If it doesn't work, we've always got our Alien Cowboys ;)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ooh, we do have our cowboy idea ;3
let's not forget the narwhals instead of horses!
we should add that in our cowboy roleplay ;D
and yes! let's do this!

how do those work..typically...i'm sorry..i feel so noobish >.<

message 7: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 20, 2013 08:17PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments unicorns of the sea. that's wahts up.

haha it's fine.
Well. Basically, two single parents get married (obviously), and when the kids start living together, romance commences. But I was thinking that the parent's should have kept it a secret until they got engaged for more interest.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

and dragonflies of the skies, that's wahts down

ooh, sounds juicy to me! ;3

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments shorty get dooown
good lord
baby got em open all over toown.

I had to ^.^

Awesome. So do you want to rp the guy or girl?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

o.o
is that a song?
or did you make that up?

XD

um...ugh
i never know which one to pick
i have either francisco lachowski
or doutzen kroes
um
girl?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments http://youtu.be/8-ASQLdPMww
aca-awesome.

That's fine, I like rping both genders.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

aahh, i've yet to see pitch perfect o.o
is it good?

hey, i do too, i just found a pretty doutzen kroes gif, lol.
say the word and i'll bring out my hottie/future husband to be Chico and we're all set! =D

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments I've got a hottie of my own in mind, but thanks :) And I love Doutzen, btw.

Ready to make charries?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

okay, i'm intrigued now >:]

sure am!
how old should we make them?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments BE intrigued *cue evil laugh*

I'm thinking 17-18. High school seniors.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

o.o
now i'm frightened xD

17-18 sounds perfectoooooo~ ^-^

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Alright, let's do it. I'll be just a forever.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

“To ride a horse is to ride the sky.” -Unknown

◆ Complete Birth Name◆ ➾Haley Marie Elizabeth Barnes
◊Alias(es) or Nickname(s)◊➺Hales

◆Date/Time of Delivery◆➾November 8th(17:52)
◊Current Age◊➺17

◆Place of Origin◆➾Sydney, Australia
◊Nationality(ies)◊➺Australian/American
◆Legal Citizenship(s)◆➾America,Australia

◊Current Gender◊➺Female
◆Current Sexual Attraction◆➾Men

“Promise Yourself

To be so strong that nothing
can disturb your peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity
to every person you meet.

To make all your friends feel
that there is something in them
To look at the sunny side of everything
and make your optimism come true.

To think only the best, to work only for the best,
and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others
as you are about your own.

To forget the mistakes of the past
and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times
and give every living creature you meet a smile.

To give so much time to the improvement of yourself
that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear,
and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world,
not in loud words but great deeds.
To live in faith that the whole world is on your side
so long as you are true to the best that is in you.” 
- Christian D. Larson

◊Apparition to Others◊

(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

◆Additional Particularities◆➾
(view spoiler)

◊Personality◊

Kind
There's nothing Hales loves more than to give people the kindness they deserve. It'll most likely happen when you least expect it, but that's the magic of giving, it always catches the other by surprise and the winning smile means more to the girl than words can express. She's always holding a smile for everyone and doesn't dwell on the negative emotions. She's there if you need a hand and you can count on her to go out of her way to come help you. Obviously, she's more of a giver than a receiver and even though it could come off as 'rude', if you give her something, she'll find someway to give back. Otherwise it simply does not sit well with her.

Pushy
Now clearly, this is not a good characteristic. Pretty much, Haley is very ambitious, not to mention, convincing. At times, if someone is doubtful, she likes to believe that she's helping them get past that stage by encouraging them. But encouraging them, for Hales, usually translates to pretty much forcing the person to do what they were unsure of doing. It's not nice, but she doesn't notice when she does it. She'll do it for the person if she has to. That, or she'll keep telling them over and over again that they should do it, with plenty of hand gestures involved in the many speeches. Basically, if you really want to do something but aren't sure if you should, talking to Hales about it might not be the best of choices.

Lively
Need a spirit mascot? Haley is the right person to go to. She's a girl whose fire never seems to burn out, no matter the situation. Of course, if she were being held at gun's point, she wouldn't be laughing and giggling, but under normal circumstances, her energy is not only sporadic, it's infectious. She'll laugh at just about anything, loving to make every moment a fun and memorable one. Those are always the best, right? If you ever were to ask her how she stayed so positive all of the time, she'd reply with a laugh and something among the lines of “At least ten hours of sleep.” Which is true, the girl always gets her beauty sleep, she makes sure of it.

Loose-tongued
If a nickel were dropped in a jar for every time Haley let a coloured word slip, there would be one very happy child, somewhere, living rich. Yes, Hales curses like a sailor. Around children, it is obviously controlled to it's very maximum, as well as around her parents or any form of senors; other than that, she simply lets loose. If somebody isn't comfortable with her choice of vocabulary, then so be it. She isn't very considerate when it comes to these situations, in reason that her brain doesn't process the words slipping from her mouth. Also, having a loose-tongue does include speaking her mind without a filter, which doesn't always end the way things should.

◆Enjoys◆
☼ Horseback Riding
☼ Star/Cloud gazing
☼ Being outside
☼ Tea
☼ Ice cream

◊Despises◊
☀ Liars
☀ Technology
☀ Being stuck inside
☀ Doctors/Dentists
☀ Shopping [So she does it online]

◆Valuable Beings in Life◆➾
“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”-John Lennon

Vicky Beatrice Barnes {49} ↔ Mother
Nickolas Barnes {54} ↔ Father
Janelle Peneloppe Barnes {22} ↔ Sister

◊Pet(s)◊
Belle{4}(view spoiler)
Loki{2}(view spoiler)
Dexter{1}(view spoiler)
Ashen{3}(view spoiler)

◆Notable Data◆➾
☄Diagnosis confirm that Miss Barnes suffers from dyslexia

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

here's haley xD

take your time ;3
i'm about to head off to bed, anycow~

good night

message 20: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 20, 2013 10:01PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Name: Adrian Braxton Crosby

photo dude8_zpsd24482f5.jpg

Height: 6'3"
Eyes: Green/blue (they change)
Hair: Medium brown
Weight: 180 (he's works out a lot)

Family: Allan Crosby (father), Rea Crosby (deceased mother)
Birth Date: July 17th
Birth Place: Fort Worth, Texas
Current Residence: ---

Personality:

Alpha/Dominant
Adrian has never let anyone intimidate him. This is part of what makes him such a great athlete. If challenged, it is nearly impossible for him to back down. Those close to him (mostly his father) believe this has something to do with the loss of his mother and the emotional impact it had on him, making him feel as if he had something to make up for. As an individual, he'd never admit to it or consider it. If he were anything less in his eyes, he'd be a coward. Unfortunately this has dubbed him with a "scary guy" reputation that keeps people out of his way and avoiding eye contact. If he notices, it doesn't show. He's completely fine with the friends he keeps now.

Active
If Adrian doesn't have something to do at all times, he feels like he's going to go crazy. While to many, this is not a desirable trait, it actually has made him quite handy. He is a master at fixing and building things and is amazing with his hands. Many days after school he spends time around town helping people with handiwork they can't do themselves, whether in their yard, house, or car. If there isn't work, then he's working out or playing sports. He plays football and has already been offered scholarships to major universities. Currently he is trying to choose.

Patient
This may seem to not make sense, with his active lifestyle and all, but Adrian really is good at being patient with people, animals, and work. If something takes five hours to do, he'll still put his strongest effort into it until the last second. When around others, he is great at listening, knowing exactly what to say and when to say it. This gives him an easy charm in a way.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Sorry, I'm brain dead right now. But I know what I want him to be like :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

he's so beautiful *.*
like...i know he'll be wonderful!!! =D

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments hahaha he's under construction!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

x]
would you like to start the roleplay right now? or wait until he's finished?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Oops. Was working on him sorry x) Still on?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

x)
still on!

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments YAY.
Okay.
Ready?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

:D
ready as i'll ever be!
who's starting!?
and how should it be done?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Can you start? I have a creativity parasite in my brain xD
Well. We could have it start on the first day they move in, and they haven't even been told of each other yet 0.0
dun dun duuuun.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

aahhhh
omg!
one should come in from the back door...one from the front door
and then they both head to the bathroom so it's super awks XD
and i can start! it might be a little short.because i'm on my phone.-.

also, first or third person?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments YUSSS i like it.

and third please.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

cool beans
i shall get started~~~~

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Haley wasn't liking the new home where her new step-father would be inhabiting with her and her mother. Not that he didn't seem like a nice man, he just wasn't her father. Of course the house was huge, ressembling a manor, even. Currently wearing a red, plaid shirt and a pair of denim shorts, Hales ran a hand through her hair and stepped out of the small stable that had been built especially for her riding needs. At least that was one quirk, right? She got to keep Ashen. Deciding that she'd best shower off, Haley stepped inside of the home and made her way upstairs. It didn't take too long for her to locate the bathroom and soon enough, she began making her way towards it, pushing her blonde locks aside. It was a hot day, thanks to mother nature. Poor Ash, at least he was given fresh water and hay, he'd be set for the rest of the day and night. It occurred to her that she still had to meet her step-father. Was he even worthy of that title? Or had her mom simply rebounded?

((sorreh it's awful ;-;
other ones will be longer
i'm about to fall asleep though, good night[maybe]!!!))

message 34: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 21, 2013 04:48AM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Adrian wiped a rogue bead of sweat off his brow and squinted his eyes against the sunlight, standing in the front yard. He studied his new home -- if you wanted to call it that. In his eyes it was foreign territory. New turf. Uncharted waters. Well okay, that might be taking it a little far. But change didn't settle well with him and something felt off here. He couldn't shrug the feeling that there was a piece missing. Deciding it was just paranoia, he opened the door and let himself in, making sure to not let it slam behind him. When he turned around he was surprised. The place had to be twice as big as his former house, furnished better too. He was struck by the urge to meet this woman his dad had married. Across from the foyer some movement caught his eye, but he realized it was just his reflection in a long mirror mounted to the opposite wall. His polo, khakis, and docksiders seemed too casual in contrast to his surroundings.
So far he hadn't seen anyone else at the house, including his father. They had driven separately, but the only sign of other life were the cars parked out front. What did it matter? Adrian loosened his grip on one of the duffel bags in his hands and set them down at the foot of the stairs, heading off down a hallway in search of a bathroom. The heat was still getting to him and he could use a cold splash of water to the face. When he got to the door he assumed to be the bathroom he paused. That was strange. The light had been turned on and the door was a third of the way open. Maybe it was his step mom. Now curious, he knocked twice, simultaneously calling, "Hello?" His deep voice echoed in the large hall while he waited for a response.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments ((btw, you're an awesome writer. don't worry about that lol.))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

When Hales opened the door, she was astounded at the size of it. The shower seemed big enough to fit at lest four or five people; it was a bathroom with only a shower. Considering the size of this place, there had to be at least one or two other bathrooms. Gently closing the door - but not all the way, she stepped over toward the sink and gave herself a long look in the mirror. She noticed her hair, how they had decided to curl inwards today; it was more of beach curls kind of curly but then again, it usually was like this. Decidedly, she turned on the cold tap and let the clear water run for a few brief moments; she proceeded to run her hands under, taking away any dirt or horse germs off of them. Not that horse germs bothered Haley, she just figured not everybody would appreciate it like she did. When she was finished, she turned the tap off and dried her hands with the fancy white towel that hung nearby. Having the sudden urge to be the first to have a shower in this manor, her fingers were already fumbling to unbutton her plaid wear.
Two firm knocks and a deep voice startled her, making her heart race for a few moments. It continued to race once she realised that this could be her step-father. Doing up some of the buttons she had undone, she began making her way over to the door and once close enough, she could see a shadow, and it was a big one. Well, this isn't scary at all. She thought to herself sarcastically before resting her hand on the knob and opening it a little, only to be met with a face much younger than what a step-father should look like. Gross, had he mother really stooped that low? This guy could be in high school. "Um, hello." She said tentatively, but wasn't able to keep back from asking, "Who are you?"

((thankies~
i enjoy reading your writing!))

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments ((Off to school, I'll be back in seven hours. Not long or anything, you know :] ))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((i'm off to school in an hour so it's all good!
have fun!
i'll be waiting ^^))

message 39: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 21, 2013 01:43PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Adrian struggled to wipe the surprise off of his face when his curious gaze was met with a beautiful blonde's. A beautiful young blonde's. This couldn't be his step mother, could it? His dad would never...would he? And wouldn't the woman know her husband had a kid? A hundred other questions were pulsing through his head before he could make sense of how to use his mouth to reply. "I'm Allan's son -- Adrian." There was a note of caution in his voice. He hadn't been this confused in a while, and it further increased his anger at his father's decision to keep all of this from him. There had been no reason to and now nothing was concrete anymore, not even who was living in his house. Thinking all of this, his brow narrowed slightly and his jaw clenched, giving him a look somewhere between angry and sad. The intense color of his eyes didn't help. When he realized this he immediately removed it from his features, not wanting to look aggressive towards her.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((GOOD AFTERNOON!
so i was thinking...that for our alien cowboy thing...we should totally add in cotton candy waters ;3
that would be atrociously yummy.))

Hales couldn't seem to keep her eyes off of him; half in shock, and the other half was only because he seemed to be some sort of greek God. Which was weird to think about; especially if this was to be her step-dad. No. She wouldn't accept it if were, not in the least. Her worries are soothed when she hears the sound of his deep voice, affirming that he was Allan's son. Son, being the evident keyword. But soon, his face seemed to take an almost - angry look. For a split second, Haley wondered if she should be scared, but as soon as they had come, his expression was once more replaced with the latter one. "Wow, that's a relief." She mumbled to herself, running a hand through her hair, "I'm Vicky's daughter -- Haley." Wait. Not only did she have a step father, but she had a step brother. "Wait," True realisation struck her eyes and her eyebrows lifted in utter surprise. "Then that means..." She trailed off, not finishing her sentence.

message 41: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 21, 2013 06:21PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments ((Most definitely :D
And chocolate lasers.))

Adrian noticed something in her eyes and the way she regarded him. It wasn't like he could blame her. This was a completely unexpected situation and made things awkward for all parties involved. However he had calmed from the initial shock substantially. Moving to lean against the door frame, he settled into his default unreadable expression. His eyes stayed on hers while she spoke and turned things over in her head. As she trailed off he raised an eyebrow slightly. "What does that mean?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((not to forget water beds with fish inside.))

When Haley realised the look she was giving him, she dropped it almost immediately; replacing it instead with a faint blush warming her cheeks and she averted her eyes for a few moments. "Well, it's just that...um...I was never told that...um..." How was she supposed to tell him that she had never been told about a step brother? Was it only her mother or maybe Allan had perhaps told his son about a step sister? "I wasn't told about having a step sibling." She told him finally, her eyes coming up to meet his, a little apologetic.

message 43: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 26, 2013 01:31PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments "That makes two of us." He looked down the dark hallway and sighed, momentarily absorbed in thought. When he looked back to Haley a slight smile rested on his lips. "Just when I thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous." He shook his head and blinked, smirk turning into an agitated grimace. "Nice to meet you, Haley." His tone was blunt and dismissing and he started to walk away. There was a rifle in the bed of his pickup; he could probably find something to shoot out back, seeing as the property was a good thirty acres with woods.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

At the remark, Haley's eyes glanced down the hallway, half expecting something to show up to prove Adrian wrong but nothing did come. Her eyes flitted back to meet his and a slight frown appeared on her face at his grimace but was soon replaced by her own dismissing gesture and she nodded. "Pleasure to meet you too, Adrian." She called after him, brushing off how blunt he had been. She figured he was surprised and she herself still smelled like horse and sweat. With those reoccurring thoughts, Haley turned and walked back in the bathroom, shut the door and went to have her shower.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments The anger was building, bubbling, ready to break to the surface by the time he reached his car. He ignored the heat and the sweat it was causing and ripped his gun from its case, loading it quickly then adjusting it in his hand. Getting around back wasn't hard and the woods were only a few acres from the house. On his tension-ridden way, he noticed a barn off to the right, sitting away from the house. The smell on the breeze told him that it was holding some sort of livestock. Adrian made note of this and decided to shoot further away from the house than planned, not wanting to terrorize any animals by the loud noise. Fifteen minutes later, he was deadlocked in on a lazy and oblivious sparrow sitting quietly on a tree branch. Stupid bird, he thought to himself as he pulled the trigger. At the sound of the shot, it lifted off to fly away, but a second bullet had already been sent from the barrel and after a short fall it landed on the crunchy grass. Adrian cracked his neck and moved on silently, looking for the next kill. Stress was already starting to roll off of him and his breathing was slowing. Hunting had that affect on him.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Showers took long for Haley, she was rather simply. Shampoo, condition the hair, lather soap onto body and she used a gel sort of moisturizer because of her - gene related - dry skin. But today, Hales figured that she'd take an extra five minutes to simply enjoy the warm water. As set, she stepped out of the shower about ten minutes later and simply dried herself off and slipped the same clothes she had on, back on. It's not like it made much of a difference; she simply smelled a lot fresher now. Hales pulled her hair back into a single french braid, running down the middle of her back. When she heard the all too familiar sound of a gun resonating in the air, her blood froze and within seconds, her shoes were on and she bounded out of the house. Her first reaction was to go check on Ashen; to her massive relief, he was still in his stall, eating away, as if he couldn't be bothered about the sound. Who the hell is shooting within our acres?! Immediately, she began walking into the woods, leading herself in direction of where she thought the sound had proclaimed from. Hales wasn't a big fan of hunting but her dad had used to always bring home fresh meat, and so it didn't mark her as much as it would have been if it hadn't been for her biological dad. "Hello?" She called tentatively, a little worried it might be some poacher or something.

message 47: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 21, 2013 07:36PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Caught up in his hunting mind set, when he heard twigs snapping to his right he turned his head and gun in that general direction, in search of the source. With some luck, a large animal would appear. But when Haley's voice called out he quickly turned the weapon away, scolding himself for having started to aim at her. As she slowly moved closer the breeze carried her fruity scent to him and he assumed she had taken a shower. When they talked earlier, she had smelled of hay and barn. Adrian was thinking he preferred the latter. Taking his time to reply, he cleared his throat and leaned against the rough bark of a tree. "Yes?" He projected his voice some so that the wind didn't carry it away.

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 21, 2013 07:44PM) (new)

Daring to step deeper within the earth's sprouted roots, it's only when she heard a small shift, had she paused briefly and when a man came into sight, it took her a moment to realise that it was no man; rather it was Adrian. So Adrian hunted? That had surprisingly come to her as a surprise. Never would she have guessed the likes of him being a hunter. "Oh.." Some of the relief she felt slipped into her voice and a smile appeared on her face, "It's you." She breathed, stepping around a fallen tree trunk. "I heard the shots and thought that maybe somebody was like...poaching or something. Or maybe they didn't know that this was property land or..." She trailed off, not really knowing what to say. Now this was simply awkward; being in the forest with some guy she's recently met holding a gun. Of course, those descriptions seemed to be the perfect scene for a murder but she knew better than to assume that. "Um, carry on, I suppose." She grinned sheepishly, looking around. "What did you shoot, anyway?" Of course, she ignored her own dismissal.

message 49: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 22, 2013 04:42AM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Adrian couldn't help but smile some at her explanation. "So your first impulse was to go find out, alone?" Part of him was teasing, but the other part wasn't. She could have been hurt if it had actually been a poacher. Especially a girl as hot has her. Without realizing, his eyes had drifted down the length of her body and back up again. They met hers again and the smile faded. "A couple of birds. I was just wrapping up here." He straightened and moved toward Haley, the intense expression that seemed to be default for him still on his face. When he passed her he gestured with his head for her to come with him back to the house.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well....there wasn't anybody else around." She mumbled sheepishly, grinning a little. Hales looked around and rocked back on her heels, giving out a sigh. When he brushed past her, confusion was read on her face but she turned around and followed him. "You're just going to leave the birds there?" She inquired, falling into step with him, glad they were heading out anyway; the forest was a little eerie and coming out here alone was a bad idea, it was obvious now.

« previous 1 3