Deathstalker discussion

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca May | 488 comments Mod
Hi guys! This topic is for all your sci-fi random ideas - perhaps things that you thought up while reading the series, things that might have been interesting or cool pieces of future-tech! Have fun. :)

message 2: by Danny (new)

Danny Silva | 55 comments Valentine made some of those enhancing drugs like the esper drug sound quite interesting.

message 3: by Carter (new)

Carter | 6 comments The question is...would you take the esper drug :P

message 4: by Danny (new)

Danny Silva | 55 comments well as interesting and cool as it sounds the fact that is sooo addictive kinda turns me off it. unless of course i had a planned full of dead people and a giant factory to make me all the esper drug i could ever need then i might consider it haha

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

:D The esper drug does sound like it would have some rather cool effects, but to be perfectly honest it was the fact that it was made out of dead people that sorta put me off... So no, I don't think if take it, in light of that.

message 6: by Jaq (new)

Jaq | 281 comments Oh I'd never take the Esper drug - imagine finding out what people really thought of you.....

Being made out of dead folk does not make it attractive either.

I'd like to put my order in for Bruin Bear and Sea Goat please - are they available???

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Haha, I assume they're available. :) I won't steal them from you.

message 8: by Jaq (new)

Jaq | 281 comments I could see the Lego version of Deathstalker happening too....

message 9: by Rebecca (new)

*rolling on the floor laughing* Lego Deathstalker? Ohhhhh dear.

message 10: by Jaq (new)

Jaq | 281 comments Yes can you see it now??? Kids lining up to get their very own...Valentine mini figure???

message 11: by Rebecca (new)

I shudder to think what the world may have come to if people are lining up to have a Lego figure of Valentine... Though I would also find it very amusing. :D

message 12: by Jaq (new)

Jaq | 281 comments I reckon Lego would be up for it....and how cute would Bruin and Sea Goat be?????

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Okay, I have to admit that would be pretty cute... Personally I should look forward to seeing what Lego would come up with for various types of spaceships. :)

message 14: by Chris (new)

Chris Marcus | 180 comments Lego Sunstrider kits with an automated voice box / speaker with pre programmed phrases for Oz!

message 15: by Rebecca (new)

Totally loving that! :D

message 16: by Jaq (new)

Jaq | 281 comments Yes that is it...how cool would that be? And then you could tune into the lego designers explaining how they came up with the particular designs.....