Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) Clockwork Princess discussion

Who will Tessa choose?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Or is it a possibility that she ends up alone?

message 2: by Beladora (new) - added it

Beladora She will choose Will, Jem will die although I don't want him to and he'll become a silent brother.

Marie It's a possibility that she'll ends alone but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure she'll ends upo with Will because while she loves Jem, She's in love with Will. Also, I know that Jem will suffers from her choice at first but I think that his friendship with Will is just as important to him as his relationship with Tessa and in the end he'll want the happiness of the two person who means the most to him.

And I have a feeling that both Will and Jem will become Silent Brothers....

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i already know who she chooses :)

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra will jem die?

Simra Saira Ginny wrote: "i already know who she chooses :)"
who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

message 7: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria Simra wrote: "Ginny wrote: "i already know who she chooses :)"
who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ???

who ??? ..."

MAJOR SPOILER *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT THE STORY TO BE RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
you have been warned :)

She picks Will in the end (sort of, it's complicated). but when he dies, she's still alive because she's immortal. jem was an immortal silent brother until 2007, where they meet again. jem explained that he has left the brotherhood and has become mortal again. he and tessa then decide to explore the world together.

message 8: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria Kassandra wrote: "will jem die?"

no

message 9: by Beladora (new) - added it

Beladora Ginny wrote: "i already know who she chooses :)"

Who does she choose ?

message 10: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria Tua wrote: "Ginny wrote: "i already know who she chooses :)"

Who does she choose ?"

Will at first. then, in 2007, when will is long dead, she goes off to explore the world with the now mortal Jem. ( he was an immortal silent brother before. )

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra how does will die? and how will it work out with Tess and Jem if she's immortal and hes human????????????

message 12: by Beladora (new) - added it

Beladora Kassandra wrote: "how does will die? and how will it work out with Tess and Jem if she's immortal and hes human????????????"

Good Question, I want to know too.

Simra Saira this does not make sense ! if if tessa had to choose jem then why bother with will in the first place ??? its all twisted

Marie I don't think it's a matther of choosing Jem or choosing anyone acuatlly. I wish I could say more but it's a spoilers free thread. If you want to know more, you guys can go see other threads with spoilers or send me a message.

Rachel I feel like she will end up maybe with Will somehow but if not with him, alone

message 16: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria Tua wrote: "Kassandra wrote: "how does will die? and how will it work out with Tess and Jem if she's immortal and hes human????????????"

Good Question, I want to know too."

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will dies of old age. he isn't immortal. jem was an immortal Silent Brother until 2008 when he was able to leave. Now he's mortal and he's with tessa.