What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. A girl was kidnapped, but returned to her parents, doesnt remember much

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 3 comments SPOILER ALERT (I'm not sure where each thing happens in the book, may be spoilers, may not be)

A girl was kidnapped by a couple as a child, but was returned home, she doesn't remember much, but cant be held, she's scared of men with hairy arms because of her kidnapper. The trailer she was held in is burnt down, so the kidnappers are never found. She and her sister sell the house she lived in with her parents. and her kidnapper attempts to finish her off... i think.

Thanks for your help everyone!

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
When did you read this Sophie? And was it YA, children's or adult?

message 3: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 3 comments I only read it a few years ago, maybe 2009-2011, I think it was an adult book, reasonably new, may have been YA, I thought it was on one of the "good reads" or "richard and judy" lists, which was why i read it, but i couldnt find it on any lists online :(

message 4: by Sheila (new)

Sheila (sheilareads) | 100 comments Might it be on this list? http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/75...

message 5: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 3 comments No, its not on that list. Thanks anyway :(

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38155 comments Mod
Sophie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

Kate (Feathered Turtle Press Reviews) (stargazer401) | 254 comments The hairy arms part reminds me of All Around the Town by Mary Higgins Clark, if you haven't found it.

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38155 comments Mod
No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

All Around the Town (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mary Higgins Clark (other topics)