Avengers Assemble! discussion

General > Just Chatting

Comments Showing 1-50 of 216 (216 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Here we can just chat all we want to our heart's content, whether it be Marvel, movies, books, life, or the random thoughts that pass through your brain! XD

message 2: by Leena (new)

Leena (marvelousbones) Hi, can I be part of your group?

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Sure! Join on in haha ;)

message 4: by Leena (new)

Leena (marvelousbones) ok! thanks!

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) So what do you want to chat about then? XD

message 6: by Leena (new)

Leena (marvelousbones) idk, avengers?

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Haha suuuure XD

message 8: by Leena (new)

Leena (marvelousbones) so who's ur fav aveenger?

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 11 comments It has been FOREVER Since i was here, But i am (was) Cinderglacier, to those that remember.

message 10: by Leena (new)

Leena (marvelousbones) hi!

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Hey! :)

And fav avenger would have to be a toss-up between Hawkeye and Widow XD

message 13: by Leena (new)

Leena (marvelousbones) same!!

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 11 comments Favorite Avenger:

Hulk.

TROLOLOLOL

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Lol highfive! XD

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Dormammu wrote: "Favorite Avenger:

Hulk.

TROLOLOLOL"

HULK SMASH!!!!! XD

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 11 comments In-fact, i'v gotten pretty good with Hulk in UMVC3

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) And that is? Jw lol

message 19: by Leena (new)

Leena (marvelousbones) PUNY GOD!!

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) *uuhhhhhhhh*

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 11 comments An Xbox 360 Game, It's real name is Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 11 comments Leena wrote: "PUNY GOD!!"

Indeed..

message 24: by Leena (new)

Leena (marvelousbones) k, need 2 funish my stupid homework, talk 2 u all l8er!!
"We have a Hulk"
-Tony Stark/Iron Man

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) LOVED THAT LINE!!!!!! XD

"I have an army." - Loki

"We have a Hulk." - Tony

XD Epic

message 26: by Leena (new)

Leena (marvelousbones) ik ditto!!

message 27: by Hayley (new)

Hayley HEY!!! Fav avenger is Black Widow and Hawkeye

message 28: by Hayley (new)

Hayley William wrote: "Put them together and they become - the mighty Black-eye!"

Hahaha that's hilarious

message 29: by Leena (new)

Leena (marvelousbones) Hayley wrote: "William wrote: "Put them together and they become - the mighty Black-eye!"

Hahaha that's hilarious"

or BlackHawk or Clintasaha

message 30: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Leena wrote: "Hayley wrote: "William wrote: "Put them together and they become - the mighty Black-eye!"

Hahaha that's hilarious"

or BlackHawk or Clintasaha"

Oh yeah, see I would never think of this stuff ;)

message 31: by Leena (new)

Leena (marvelousbones) Hayley wrote: "Leena wrote: "Hayley wrote: "William wrote: "Put them together and they become - the mighty Black-eye!"

Hahaha that's hilarious"

Oh yeah, see I would never think of ..."

i didn't think of it, that's what they are called over FanFiction, Tumblr, and pretty much anywhere, type Clintasha in google

message 32: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Leena wrote: "Hayley wrote: "Leena wrote: "Hayley wrote: "William wrote: "Put them together and they become - the mighty Black-eye!"

Hahaha that's hilarious"

Oh yeah, see I would..."

Oh yeah, gosh I'm a silly goose :P
Who's your favourite avengers character?

message 33: by Leena (new)

Leena (marvelousbones) Hayley wrote: "Leena wrote: "Hayley wrote: "Leena wrote: "Hayley wrote: "William wrote: "Put them together and they become - the mighty Black-eye!"

Hahaha that's hilarious"

Oh yea..."

Hawkeye and Black Widow

message 34: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Nice

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) I love those two XD

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Soooo apparently I've heard some rumors that Robert Downey Jr. may not be doing Ironman anymore....anyone else heard similar/different? Is it true/false??

message 37: by James (new)

James | 245 comments Mod
I don't know if there is any truth to that or not. I hope that it is just a rumor and RDJ sticks around for while longer...
But IF he is not returning... I'm hoping that Marvel doesn't try to fill the Tony Stark role with another actor... Instead - let Rhodey wear the suit (provided Don Cheadle is willing).

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Yes!!!! I'm hoping it's just a rumor, because Ironman wouldn't be the same without RDJ

message 39: by John (new)

John Lee (johnleelbk) | 50 comments Hope he's not quitting. He's gotta at least stick around for the Avengers 2. They'll never find anyone to be a better Tony Stark.

message 40: by John (new)

John Lee (johnleelbk) | 50 comments @James-headed out to the Man of Steel movie. Time to see if my faith will be rewarded.

message 41: by John (new)

John Lee (johnleelbk) | 50 comments Sold my first book today. Awesome feeling!

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) @John! Me too and agreed!!!

And congratulations on your first book sale! ^.^

message 43: by John (new)

John Lee (johnleelbk) | 50 comments Thank you.

message 44: by John (last edited Jun 16, 2013 02:55PM) (new)

John Lee (johnleelbk) | 50 comments @Tabi-are you saying that you published your first book today(yesterday) too, or are you agreeing with me about Robert Downey Junior not quitting as Ironman? Pretty sure I know the answer but I just wanted to be sure.

message 45: by John (new)

John Lee (johnleelbk) | 50 comments My 2 year old son has found his first favorite movie. The Avengers. I think he has watched it at least 30 times this week, every day. His favorites are the Hulk and Ironman. Daddy is very proud. lol

message 46: by James (new)

James | 245 comments Mod
Where's the "Like" button?

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) John wrote: "@Tabi-are you saying that you published your first book today(yesterday) too, or are you agreeing with me about Robert Downey Junior not quitting as Ironman? Pretty sure I know the answer but I jus..."

I'm agreeing with RDJ not being Ironman ;)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) James wrote: "Where's the "Like" button?"

"Like" ;)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) If you want William, we can link your blog website link to this group if you want :)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) No prob! :D

« previous 1 3 4 5