Sword & Sorcery: "An earthier sort of fantasy" discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by T. (last edited Mar 18, 2013 12:01PM) (new)

T. Frohock (teresafrohock) I wasn't sure where to put this, but I think this is probably the best place. If you think the post should go somewhere else, Periklis, please feel free to move it.

Several other authors and I have started a new collective called BookSworn. We are kicking things off with a contest and giveaway. Afterwards, we'll be writing about writing and genre fiction. Right now, we're just trying to get word out about the blog.

I hope you guys will stop by if you have time!

message 2: by Charles (new)

Charles (kainja) | 426 comments I'll stop by.

message 3: by Periklis, Fafhrd (new)

Periklis (periklisbegzos) | 427 comments Mod
Teresa wrote: "Several other authors and I have started a new collective called BookSworn. We are kicking things off with a contest and giveaway. Afterwards, we'll be writing about writing and genre fiction. Right now, we're just trying to get word out about the blog."

Having participated in the Gender Bending contest on your website (which must have been the occasion for the gathering of such an eclectic collective), I know this will be fun. I'm off to try guessing the first three masks!

message 4: by T. (new)

T. Frohock (teresafrohock) Thanks, Charles and Periklis! We're looking forward to seeing you and thanks for helping me get the word out, Periklis! ;-)