Werewolf/Vampire RP + Discussion discussion

Random > Good vampire/werewolf books??

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Tell about a good vampire or werewolf book you've read.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) look at the books ive added on the bookshelf for some of my suggestions~

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) yesh indeed it is~~ i was totally obsessed with the series not too long ago.

message 4: by Momo (new)

Momo | 2 comments hey guys this is something i wrote after seeing the breaking dawn part 2 i will post part by part everyday hope you like it

Edward looked at me with the reddest eyes i've ever seen.I try to wonder what will we do now with our forever lifes.I run to Edward's house and come to see Renesmee.She is growing faster,but we love the moments we have with her now.We are now safe for now and are safe from the Volture for now.Edward comes behind me and says we should go put Renesmee down for the night.Together we walk to the house the family gave to us and put her down to sleep.I know vampires don't sleep,but i did have a nightmare.It's about Alice's vision.I feel the loses of all those people,it feels real.Tears roll down my cheek and the nightmare ends.Edward come up and comforts me,he says its ok,were fine,we are all alive and healthy."What about Irina!"I say back."I know,but she died to save us all ok, just relax.The next morning I make Renesmee breakfest and we walk to Edward's house.Then all of are lifes changed when me and Edward see Alice crying terrible.
more tommrow ok

message 5: by Momo (new)

Momo | 2 comments This is part 2 of my short after bd2 story hope you read the first
We told Renesmee to go with Jacob and she did.We asked Alice what happened all we got were bits and pieces.I heard Jasper,Rose,died,Vol,new,and Carl did.After 3h we got Alice to talk.She said these new British vampires grabed Jasper and Rosalie's attention and in a blur they were dead.Then the Volturi killed Emse.Carlisle was so hurt and upset by what they did he killed himself to be with her.She sobbed even more,Edward left,he went to the woods and was gone for awhile.I got Alice to talk again and I asked where was Emmett.All she did was nod towards the pourch.She left me on the couch and walked to the kitchen sobing as quietly her non-beating heart would let her.
More tommorrow ok

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) thats pretty good~ ^^ im not a Twilight fan, but its good.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I really liked it.

message 8: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I would suggest.....Twilight, but for the non-twilight fans then I suggest:
Monster Tales: Vampires, Werewolves and Things by Roger Elwood
Baker Encyclopedia of Vampires and Werewolves
Monsters: A Bestiary of the Bizarre By Christopher Dell
Vampire Diaries Books
Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Series
Rachel Morgan Series
the Women of the Otherworld series
the Blood series
Sunshine
Dracula
Vampires, Encounters with the Undead
Stephen King's Cycle of the Werewolf and Silver Bullet