Read 4 Review discussion

Here
This topic is about Here
Romance > R4R - Here by Eric Marier (New Adult)

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa (last edited Mar 18, 2013 10:51AM) (new) - added it

Vanessa Booke (vanessabooke) | 103 comments Mod
Here
synopsis: ‘Here’ tells the story of twenty-four year-old Sam Henderson who is asked to housesit La Porte Gris, a Gothic Revival mansion in his small hometown of Ferring, New York. When Michelle Lowery, a secret crush from his highschool days, returns to Ferring after a six year absence, Sam invites her to stay in the fully-staffed home. As they navigate budding careers, romance and Facebook, Michelle keeps seeing a face staring out from a fourth floor window. A face belonging to someone no one can find or explain. Sam begins to ponder whether Michelle is losing her grip on reality or if La Porte Gris hides a secret all its own.

10 copies are available

Please comment below with your name, email and blog address. If you don't have a blog that's okay just be sure to post your review on Goodreads. ;)

message 2: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 2 comments Jordan Conrad
jordanconradpurple@yahoo.com

message 3: by Eric (new)

Eric Marier (ericmarier) | 7 comments Hi Jordan,

I've emailed you the book. Many, many thanks!

Eric

Miranda | 5 comments Miranda (:
popkornprincess@yahoo.com

message 5: by Eric (new)

Eric Marier (ericmarier) | 7 comments Hi Miranda,

Book emailed. Thank you!!!

Eric

Brenda (brendareads) Hello! I'd like to read this please. yeahyourejealous@sbcglobal.net

I love mysteries that may surround ghosts or seeing things. :)

I kind of (rarely) use Tumblr, so if you want I can post on there, although normally I post on GR, Amazon, Amazon UK, and B&N. Let me know!

message 7: by Eric (new)

Eric Marier (ericmarier) | 7 comments Hi Brenda,

Thank you for responding! What ebook format do you prefer?

Very grateful,
Eric

Brenda (brendareads) Oh oops sorry! I prefer ePub if possible.

message 9: by Eric (new)

Eric Marier (ericmarier) | 7 comments Thanks Brenda! Epub emailed.

Thank you!
Eric

message 10: by N.J. (new) - added it

N.J. Frost | 20 comments Hi Eric. I'd really like to read your book. Epub if possible to nat.jcox@yahoo.com Thanks

Beckie Stevenson | 3 comments Hi Eric, I will take a peek at this too please. My email is Beckie.stevenson@hotmail.co.uk. Have you got PDF format? I have a blog but I'll review on goodreads and place a link back to goodreads on my blog. Thanks, Beckie.

message 12: by Eric (new)

Eric Marier (ericmarier) | 7 comments NJ wrote: "Hi Eric. I'd really like to read your book. Epub if possible to nat.jcox@yahoo.com Thanks"

Hi NJ,

Epub emailed. Thank you for your request!

Have a great weekend!
Eric

message 13: by Eric (new)

Eric Marier (ericmarier) | 7 comments Beckie wrote: "Hi Eric, I will take a peek at this too please. My email is Beckie.stevenson@hotmail.co.uk. Have you got PDF format? I have a blog but I'll review on goodreads and place a link back to goodreads on..."

Hi Beckie,

PDF emailed. So happy to have you take a peek.

Enjoy the weekend!
Eric

Beckie Stevenson | 3 comments Hi Eric,
Many thanks for letting me 'take a peek.' Here is my review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/....

Many thanks,
Beckie

message 15: by Eric (new)

Eric Marier (ericmarier) | 7 comments Beckie wrote: "Hi Eric,
Many thanks for letting me 'take a peek.' Here is my review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/....

Many thanks,
Beckie"

Thank you Beckie! I appreciate the time you've taken to read my story, and to post a review!

Many, many thanks,
Eric

Brenda (brendareads) Don't know if this is required in the group but I'll post a link to my review!:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15...