Coldgrove Asylum discussion

Specific Dorm rooms > Cedric and Cura

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments

message 2: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Reece (baileyreece7) | 1659 comments Mod
Cura ran her hand over the thin linen on the bed. She had finished unpacking her belongings in the small dresser next to the bed.

message 3: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments Cedric walked in, his hair was ruffled and he was dirty. "Home sweet home." He said sarcastically.

message 4: by Bailey (new)

She smiled meekly to him, "Which bed do you want?" she asked quietly, standing up so he'd have the choice.

message 5: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments He quickly sat down on the bed farthest from the door, not talking to her. He rolled his eyes.

message 6: by Bailey (new)

"ok..." she murmured, "Do you want me to unpack for you?" she asked nervously.

message 7: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments He waved her away. "I'm not a child I can unpack myself." HE rolled his eyes and started pulling out the 'precious' cargo, pictures of their family.

message 8: by Bailey (new)

She nodded, regretting saying anything. She reached over and picked up a picture of their parents. She sighed loudly, then caught her breath in her throat to prevent anymore noise.

message 9: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments He shot a look back at her. "They abandoned us, we should burn those." He took the pictures and threw them on the ground. "We are orphans now." He said.

message 10: by Bailey (new)

She gasped as he did so, "They didn't abandon us." she said quietly, "They were just afraid..."

message 11: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments "Real parents would stick with their kid even if they were afraid." He said. "Now get unpacked."

message 12: by Bailey (new)

She looked down, "I'm already unpacked."

message 13: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments He sighed. "Well make yourself useful somehow."

message 14: by Bailey (new)

She went over to her bed and curled up in the corner of it. She rummaged around in the drawer of her things and pulled out a tattered journal. She also got out a piece of charcoal that she used to write with. She tried to minimize the scratching sound on the parchment.

message 15: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments He growled, hating the sound. He growled, but didn't say anything. he finished unpacking the little he had and faced her.

message 16: by Bailey (new)

She looked up from from her journal and at him. She froze, worried of what he would say or do.

message 17: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments "Listen. This is a scary place, don't go running around doing stupid things, or else we will both be in trouble." He scoffed and went back to examining the room.

message 18: by Bailey (new)

She sat there, frozen. Why does he talk to me like I'm two? she thought to herself, I'm only two minutes younger than him...

message 19: by ѕтαяк (last edited Mar 18, 2013 03:31PM) (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments He looked out of the window at the view , but it wasn't much to look at, just another window across form theirs with the curtains down. "And most importantly, stay away from the doctors." He warned, hearing all of this from gossip that was going on around the asylum.

message 20: by Bailey (new)

She nodded although he couldn't see her. "Cedric-?" she started.

message 21: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments "What." He said. It wasn't a question.

message 22: by Bailey (new)

She sighed, regretting making a sound, "Do you think we are going to be here forever?..." she felt childish asking this.

message 23: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments He rolled his eyes. "Not if I can do anything about it." His hands clenched into fists. "But don't talk to anyone, not even patients. all of them are dangerous."

message 24: by Bailey (new)

She began to protest but thought better of it. She went back to scratching an entry in her journal.

message 25: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments He sat down on his bed, his head in his hands. "I can't believe, that they just abandoned us.." He murmured.

message 26: by Bailey (new)

She sighed again, "They didn't-" she squeaked.

message 27: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments He turned red hot. "Yes they did!" He screamed. "They watched us be carried out of the door, they looked into our eyes, and they left us to them!" He ripped one of the photos off the dresser and ripped it in half.

message 28: by Bailey (new)

A tear trickled down her face as she watched the photos get ripped to shreds.

message 29: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments He looked at her with disgust. "Get them out of your mind, they aren't real anymore!" He threw the shattered fragments of a memory on the floor and went back to the window.

((Huh? Huh? did you see what I did there?"

message 30: by Bailey (new)

((i see what you did there ;) ))
She knelt down beside the torn pictures and tried to salvage what she could

message 31: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments He sighed, knowing his sister would never change. She was to trusting, this place would tear her apart.

message 32: by Bailey (new)

She began to cry silently as she took the pieces of her memories to her drawer, where she set them down with care

message 33: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments "You care too much." He said quietly, eyes still on the window. "If they were so willing to let us go, they never loved us, get used to it."

message 34: by Bailey (new)

She shook her head as more tears crept from her eyes.

message 35: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments He rolled his eyes and faced her. "Why do you think that they still love us? What have they done to prove it?"

message 36: by Bailey (new)

She began to get scared of him, "They did love us!" she stammered, "They were scared of what they didn't know about!"

message 37: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments ((See my new charrie 0___o?))

"So they just leave us?!" He demanded. "So they give up on the eighteen years it took to get us here?!"

message 38: by Bailey (new)

She simply shook her head, "They loved us. They were doing what they thought was best..."

message 39: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments "No, they weren't." His voice was dangerously calm. "They were doing what was best for them."

message 40: by Bailey (new)

She shook her head, "No." she said surprisingly firmly.

message 41: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments An evil grin made it's way across his face. "Well, lookie here! Mommy and daddy sent us to an all-expensise-paid vacation!" He mocked her with false enthusiasm.

message 42: by Bailey (new)

She stood up and faced him, "Fine. Think what you want about the ones who protected us with their lives." there was no point in arguing with him.

message 43: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments He rolled his eyes. Obviously everything was wrong, but she couldn't listen to him.

message 44: by Bailey (new)

She ignored him and continued to scratch in her journal.

message 45: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments He sat on the bed, refusing to look at her.

message 46: by Bailey (new)

She rolled her eyes, "Very mature, Ced." she muttered.

message 47: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments "Shut your mouth." H:e was deep in thought

message 48: by Bailey (new)

She shot him a look and continued to write rapidly in her journal, this time, maximizing the scratching sound.

message 49: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments He ran over an ripped the lead right out of her hand. "Stop!" He screamed in her face.

message 50: by Bailey (new)

Her face remained calm as he took the charcoal from her. She simply sighed and put her journal away.

« previous 1 3