Proud Of It! discussion

The Mystical Corner > Astrology Sign

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Gemini (June 16)

THE Zodiacal Sign of Gemini - The Twins commences on May 21st, but for seven days it does, not come into its full power until on or about May 28th.

From this date onwards it is in full strength until June 20th, and is then for seven days, gradually losing strength on account of becoming overlapped by the "cusp" of the incoming sign -Cancer.

The people who were born in this period are widely known for their dual personalities and ability to change mood from moment to moment. Although they hate to be tied down, they make lively, entertaining and romantic partners, even if they can be rather fickle if bored or unhappy.

The twin sides of their nature are perpetually pulling in opposite directions. Their brains are subtle and brilliant but they usually "lack continuity of purpose".

Of all people they are the most difficult to understand; in temperament they are hot and cold almost at the same moment. They love with one side of their nature and they are often critical or dislike with the other people. Their sharp wit and excellent powers of observation make them a good raconteur, although they have a tendency to exaggerate which can cause trouble with their relationships.

Such people are usually excellent in diplomacy, and dazzle their listeners by, their wit and brilliancy, but they usually leave them no wiser than they were at the start.

It is difficult even for them to understand what they want to achieve. At heart they are ambitious for social position; but when obtained they have already tired of it, and are ready to go in for something else or for something totally opposite. Being natural communicators these people do not suffer fools gladly; so once they are attracted to people, they have to ensure that they are not dull or mundane. They will no doubt spending ages chatting to anyone about every subject under the sun, just to keep feeding their ever active and inquisitive mind.

If taken as they are, in their own moods, they are the most delightful people imaginable, but one must not attempt to hold them or to expect them to be constant to their ideas or plans.

They believe they are truthful, constant, faithful, and so they may be at the moment, but every moment to them has a separate existence.

These people have an ability to see quickly the weak points in those they meet, and can reduce all to nothing by wit, sarcasm, or mimicry.

Almost all of them are great talkers and usually very much in demand socially because they are so entertaining. Gemini is the life of the party.

They often succeed the best, as far as money is concerned, but their more suitable career is generally that which requires diplomacy, tact, and finesse. The representatives of lower types are unscrupulous in finance and untruthful. They often make successful gamblers and company promoters of "get-rich-quick" schemes.

Either type make hosts of friends and are kind-hearted and generous to the person who fills their thoughts at the moment, but "out of sight, out of mind" explains their fits of "forgetfulness" as nothing else can.

In all matters of affection they are human puzzles. They can love passionately and yet be inconstant at the same moment, and it is only their shield of diplomacy and exquisite tact that keeps them from often making a mess of their lives.

Gemini - The Sign of the Twins
Mercury is " the winged envoy of the gods ", influences even our intellectual process. Therefore Twins who are constantly ruled by this planet, are very intelligence and frequently surpass other people in this area . The twins are the people of mood. In bad mood they frequently act in a silly, unreasonable way, and regret about it later .The good qualities which people born under the sign Gemini possess are: ease-going ,cheerful, helpful ,self-confident and calm.All these qualities are creditable , and the duty of the Twins - is to use them as correct as it possible to achieve their high purposes.

Friends
Both types make their most lasting friendships with people born either in their own period of the year or from September 21 to October 20-27, January 21 to February 18-27.

Health
They are more inclined to suffer from what concerns the nervous system than anything else; both men and women are likely to have delicacy with the digestive organs. They often have chest trouble.

Color
Their colors are silver, glistening white, and all shimmering things.

Stones
The birth stones for this period are white and red carnelians, sapphires, diamonds and all glittering jewels.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

:D I used to think I was Cancer a long time ago...but I guess not!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

oh wow. that is not me at all LOL

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yeap LOL

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

XD you're just as awesome!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL well, i be the type of person who lives by: you show me respect, the respect will be returned. :) if you're shy to me, i'll probably be shy to you. if you're being hostile to me, expect the same, though maybe at a slightly higher level...i can be dominant sometimes...

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 18, 2013 01:33PM) (new)

can i ask what you mean? by that you understand?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i suppose...yeah...i guess that's one way to put it :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

no, never thought to :) i'll do my brother.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

my brother's Sagittarius: http://www.gotohoroscope.com/sagittar... it sounds pretty much like him...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

wonderful story teller...psh! Oh yeah! lies all the time!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

let's see...my mom is Aries: http://www.gotohoroscope.com/aries-me... yep. that sounds like her. it's kinda scary how our births determine our personalities. i wanna know how that works...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

that sounds great!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, i think about things that a lot of people over look. like, how are we alive? its amazing! how is our brain able to tell our body what to do? *shrug* well, gtg home now. talk to you tomorrow!

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Pisces all the way!

message 17: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 128 comments Shyam wrote: "THE Zodiacal Sign of Capricorn commences on December 21st, but for seven days, being overlapped by the influence of the previous sign, so it can not take its full power until on or about December 2..."

Lol Shyam has my sign as well.

message 18: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 128 comments Haha ikr!

message 19: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 128 comments HAHAHAHHA C;

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I am Ares~~

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

so's my mom ^_^

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

>:D

message 25: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 162 comments Taurus here! :)

message 26: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (clouddinosaur) I'm a Cancer!

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) | 221 comments Pisces rules! my mom's b-day is also 20th march Jessie :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

i am pisces too! =0)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a Sagittarius

message 30: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) I'm a Gemini, but I rarely can relate to the predictions. I joke with all my other Gemini friends that I must be the good twin ;)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

im a leo :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ares

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Leo~

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Both of my zodiacs are big cats~ though I am allergic to them... I am allergic to myself.

message 35: by Arya (new)

Arya (aryasreadings) I'm a Cancer, and basically all of my zodiac/astrology horoscopes pretty much fit me. Well, the personality and traits that are listed.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

LEO!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

i am a picses and it mostly fits me

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry, just posting again...

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

cool

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 137 comments i think im cancer (birthday 25 June)
does any1 know anything about cancer starsign?

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou (GlambertPhan15) | 859 comments Heck yeah, I am a Picses!! Very, very, very much so lol

message 42: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (myteenme) | 163 comments Libra

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Aries

message 44: by samyam (new)

samyam g | 299 comments im sun signs cancer and moon signs scorpio..as most consider sun signs, im cancer!!

message 45: by Amy (new)

Amy I'm Gemini - The Sign of the Twins

message 46: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Ima Virgo

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I am a Pishes.. erm...Pisces (JuSt KeEp SwImMiNg :0)

message 48: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angeltrin1) | 17820 comments Mod
I'm an Aquarius!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Angelique wrote: "I'm an Aquarius!"

You got a queer what ?

message 50: by Hayden Sage (new)

Hayden Sage (I_is_random_TACOS4EVA) | 1133 comments I'm Pisces :)

« previous 1