Horror Aficionados discussion

Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > darkfuse member drive deals

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Justin (last edited Mar 19, 2013 08:15AM) (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 1099 comments darkfuse is having their member drive right now, if you subscribe with a member link you will get 10 free darkfuse titles of your choice right away and the person who referred you will get $15 if you sign up with my link I will pass that $15 on to you as soon as I get it, or have shane send it directly to you if he is willing to do that. we get 3 books every month now with the first 10 books and the $15 back you will get 46 books for $44 plus all the perks of membership including a ton of free stuff in the downloads section of the members only

http://www.darkfuse.com/book_club_aff...

if you use this link send me a pm and let me know so I can get your info and pass the $15 along. the member drive ends may 1 so thats hiw long this is good for.

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 1099 comments I talked with shane from darkfuse and he agreed to refund that $15 directly to you.

message 3: by Scot (new)

Scot | 639 comments Justin,

I'm already as member but that is a generous offer and I couldn't refuse it. Two thumbs up, my friend. I may need to go onto the members only portion of the site and check out what it has to offer. Any suggestions?

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 1099 comments if you havnt checked the member only forums yet you definitly should. I downloaded a few of the freebies in the download section but havnt read them yet, there is alot there though.

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate | 3519 comments Hi Justin, when I click on the link it appears to be broken.

message 6: by Justin (last edited Mar 19, 2013 08:17AM) (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 1099 comments http://www.darkfuse.com/book_club_aff...

I fixed it in the main post also.

message 7: by Sean (new)

Sean (capthowdy) | 0 comments Ah snazzy.

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate | 3519 comments Justin wrote: "Sean wrote: "Here's the link I think he meant to use.

http://www.darkfuse.com/book_club.htm..."

This is just the sign up page the link I have posted automatically puts me in as a refer..."

Hi Justin, I've just signed up using the link. Do i need to do anything else?

message 9: by Bill (new)

Bill (shiftyj1) | 4890 comments With almost 6000 members we need a bunch of HA folks to sign up for the DarkFuse book club! It is awesome and the deal with 10 free ebooks and $15 can't be beat. Best investment I have made with a book club for sure!

message 10: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 1099 comments Sean, could you delete that link from your comment just to make sure no one accidently uses it and then can't get the free books and discount?

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate | 3519 comments Hi Justin, I've already emailed my choices and set up my amazon account. Shane didn't mention the $15 but I do think you should keep this as I've just got ten free books and you've saved me a bunch of money.

message 12: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 1099 comments Bill wrote: "With almost 6000 members we need a bunch of HA folks to sign up for the DarkFuse book club! It is awesome and the deal with 10 free ebooks and $15 can't be beat. Best investment I have made with a ..."

Yea me to, it keeps getting better and better ever day to with new stuff being add for members. The raffles for rare collectables are kick ass, and with being able to return any books you don't want there is no reason not to do it. Because of this discount you could turn in every single book and be $15 richer at the end of the year, good luck finding anything you don't want to read though!

message 13: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 1099 comments Kate wrote: "Hi Justin, I've already emailed my choices and set up my amazon account. Shane didn't mention the $15 but I do think you should keep this as I've just got ten free books and you've saved me a bunc..."

I will ask him about it, and make sure you get it. I want to make sure it is all set up for anyone else that uses the link anyway. So far two people have used the link and he hasn't said anything about the $15 to me so he probably just hasn't gotten around to it yet.

message 14: by Kate (new)

Kate | 3519 comments This is my book selection, I'm so excited I can't wait to get them.

Innocents lost - Michael McBride
Puppet graveyard - Tim Curran
The bleeding season - Greg F. Gifune
Lambs - Michael Louis Calvillo
Trinity - Kristin Dearborn
From ashes - Sandy Deluca
Cherry hill - James A. Moore
The hoard - Alan Ryker
When we join Jesus in hell - Lee Thompson
Season of the wolf - Jeffrey J. Mariotte

message 15: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 1099 comments Out of those one's I have read and loved puppet graveyard, bleeding season, and when we join jesus in hell. I also read trinity and thought it was all right. I have the hoard and season of the wolf but havnt read them yet so let me know if you want to do a buddy read.

message 16: by Kate (new)

Kate | 3519 comments Will do Justin, I'm always up for a buddy read ;)

message 17: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 1099 comments Ok, I heard back from him and he said it would be refunded within 24 hours of when you paid. If you don't get it let me know.

message 18: by Bill (new)

Bill (shiftyj1) | 4890 comments SWEET, Kate!! The club is worth it already!

message 19: by Char (new)

Char  | 14241 comments Mod
Kate wrote: "This is my book selection, I'm so excited I can't wait to get them.

Innocents lost - Michael McBride
Puppet graveyard - Tim Curran
The bleeding season - Greg F. Gifune
Lambs - Michael Louis Calvil..."

Kate, that's an excellent selection! Get ready to be overwhelmed by great DF reads! :)

message 20: by Sean (new)

Sean (capthowdy) | 0 comments Justin wrote: "Sean, could you delete that link from your comment just to make sure no one accidently uses it and then can't get the free books and discount?"

Done!

message 21: by Kate (new)

Kate | 3519 comments Justin wrote: "Ok, I heard back from him and he said it would be refunded within 24 hours of when you paid. If you don't get it let me know."

It's been refunded, thank you Justin, you're a star :)

message 22: by Kate (new)

Kate | 3519 comments Thanks Bill :)

Glad you approve Charlene, :)

I used the opportunity to check out some authors I wasn't familiar with.

message 23: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (mpontiff) | 127 comments I just signed up and had Shane's email and the $15 refunded in 9 minutes. Thanks a lot Justin!

message 24: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 1099 comments you're welcome and enjoy!

message 25: by Bill (new)

Bill (shiftyj1) | 4890 comments You will dig Darkfuse, Matthew! Spread the word. The more members that join up the more cool perks we all get!

message 26: by Randolph (new)

Randolph (us227381) | 1 comments I just jumped aboard. It's innovative publishers like darkfuse that are going to define how this whole e-book market is going to shake out for the specialty presses.

message 27: by Sean (new)

Sean (capthowdy) | 0 comments Welcome to the club Randolph!!! Its one of the best things I have bought myself in the past year!

message 28: by Char (new)

We'll see you over there, Randolph! :)

message 29: by Scot (new)

Scot | 639 comments Kate, Matthew and Randolph,
Enjoy the club!! It is well worth it.

message 30: by Kate (new)

Kate | 3519 comments I'm loving it, it's the best thing I've bought this year. :)

message 31: by 11811 (Eleven) (new)

11811 (Eleven) (11811) | 1561 comments I caved. I'm a member. Thanks for the link, Justin.

message 32: by Char (new)

Nice, Eleven! See ya there!

message 33: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 1099 comments your welcome eleven, enjoy!

message 34: by 11811 (Eleven) (new)

11811 (Eleven) (11811) | 1561 comments Charlene wrote: "Nice, Eleven! See ya there!"

I rolled through your Darkfuse shelf to pick my free titles. Not an easy decision but I think I'll be happy with my final list. I'm looking forward to a weekend of not leaving the house and binging on horror.

message 35: by Char (new)

Oh, you HAVE to let me know what ones you chose!
I'm honored that you checked out my shelf. :)

message 36: by Bill (new)

Bill (shiftyj1) | 4890 comments Nice, Eleven!! DF is a great community!

message 38: by Char (last edited Mar 28, 2013 09:20AM) (new)

OMG, that is a NICE haul! :)
*Happy Dance*

Plus, Monday is the first and you know what that means!

message 39: by Bill (new)

Bill (shiftyj1) | 4890 comments Sweet haul, Eleven!!

message 40: by Sean (new)

Sean (capthowdy) | 0 comments Charlene wrote: "OMG, that is a NICE haul! :)
*Happy Dance*

Plus, Monday is the first and you know what that means!"

April Fools Day?

message 41: by 11811 (Eleven) (new)

11811 (Eleven) (11811) | 1561 comments I already own more books than I can possibly read in a single lifetime but I would gladly trade them all for a little more ;-)

message 42: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 1099 comments 11811 (Eleven) wrote: "Unhallowed Ground
Cherry Hill
Puppet Graveyard
Beyond the Door
Within This Garden Weeping
The Light is the Darkness
Lilith
Snowblind
Judas Goat
Children of No One

And I got Restoration as a bonus...."

that was my first from the downloads section as well, next I recomend swan lake.

message 43: by Char (new)

Sean wrote: "Charlene wrote: "OMG, that is a NICE haul! :)
*Happy Dance*

Plus, Monday is the first and you know what that means!"

April Fools Day?"

HA Sean! Yet another excellent book from DF. (I hope!)

message 44: by Char (new)

11811 (Eleven) wrote: "I already own more books than I can possibly read in a single lifetime but I would gladly trade them all for a little more ;-)"

It's a great problem to have though, right? :)

message 45: by Kate (new)

Kate | 3519 comments 11811 (Eleven) wrote: "Unhallowed Ground
Cherry Hill
Puppet Graveyard
Beyond the Door
Lilith
Snowblind
Judas Goat
Children of No One

Nice choices, I'll see you soon over in the forum :)

message 46: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (mpontiff) | 127 comments I went through and picked out ten of the $5 novels that look interesting for my free ones. Already came out ahead on the membership fee. ;)

Thanks again Justin!

message 47: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 1099 comments 11811 (Eleven) wrote: "Unhallowed Ground
Cherry Hill
Puppet Graveyard
Beyond the Door
Lilith
Snowblind
Judas Goat
Children of No One

what name are you using in the forums over there?

message 48: by 11811 (Eleven) (new)

11811 (Eleven) (11811) | 1561 comments I still have to set it up. I'll do that this afternoon and go with Eleven to make it easy.

message 49: by William (new)

William (williemeikle) As one of Darkfuse's authors, I'd like to say how happy this whole thread makes me... but I won't. :-)

message 50: by Justin (last edited Mar 31, 2013 01:41PM) (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 1099 comments if anyone wants to, feel free to share the link. here it is again just in case.

http://www.darkfuse.com/book_club_aff...

« previous 1