TRANSFORMERS RP discussion

Transformer' Village > Freedom Park.

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Here the Autobots can transform to their real forms and have a stretch or something. no humans that are not part of the secret can enter.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Steve watched out of the window when they arrived.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally looked at their surroundings and stepped out.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) sorry dinner time. ill be back soon. tim can take over my characters. just follow the description of tourmaline on his form pleasr. brb bye.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kay Kay!

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) im here.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Tourmaline slowly rose to his robot form. stretching himself out he realised that he was at freedom park so he ran away to play with the other autobots making a huge racket.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally laid down in the grass and watched her Autobot run away.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Steve lay beside her and secretly watched her. he took his glasses off and lay them beside him.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally looked at the sky.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) you wanna be friends? send me a friend request. im on phone and your profiles private so i cant send one.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally starts looking at the clouds.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Steve stretched and decided that it was time to go.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally saw him get up and stood up.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Steve put on his glasses. Tourmaline transformed as he ran back and opened a door. Steve slipped in.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally sat in the back again.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Back to Allys front porch?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

message 21: by Tim(A Very Crazy Guy), Mod #2 (new)

Tim(A Very Crazy Guy) | 55 comments Mod
Mason walked away