Connecting Readers and Writers discussion

Reviewers > I am available to review your book!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jean (new)

Jean Moore | 4 comments Hello!

My name is Jean Moore. I am new writer and I have very recently joined this group. I would like to offer to my fellow Goodreads members to review your novel. I don't have a kindle/nook reader so you would have to either email the ms. or provide a hard copy if it's not too cost prohibitive.

Just some background info: I have an MS in Applied Psychology, which doesn't mean much to the world of writing, but it does mean that I am educated and have a fairly decent grasp of the English language.

Also, please let me know how specific you would like your review to be: should I just read it and tell you what I think or do you want feedback on formatting, composition, usage, etc.

As far as criticism goes, my desire is for you to have the best book possible, not to insult or demean.

My reading interests are varied but if I feel that I would not be able to provide a fair and objective review because I am too unfamiliar with your subject matter, I will have to respectfully decline. But, if you want me to give it a try anyway, I'll do my best.

I do not maintain a blog, but if you forward a list of the places you wish your review to appear, I will gladly post it for you.

If this is acceptable to you, please send your ms. to zuxende@yahoo.com and I would be happy to read and review it for you. Let me know if you need/want to send a hard copy and I will provide a mailing address.

I look forward to hearing from you.

P.S. if you would like to review my book Almost All American Girl, please provide your email address and I will kindly reciprocate.

Jean M. Moore

message 2: by Robert (new)

Robert J. (rray77) | 18 comments hi jean-
what a nice offer!
are you reviewing books for publication?
or already published books for circulation in an online journal?
are you limiting yourself to certain genres?
are you aware of the kindle download to your PC or Mac?
it's free and the kindle-ized books come onto your screen.
i appreciate your degree, since i have a couple myself, and know the hard work that goes into graduate work.
good luck with your assignments.
all best,
robert
My books are on Kindle.
Here's the url:

http://www.amazon.com/Robert-J.-Ray/e...

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert J. (rray77) | 18 comments hi jean--
forgot my e-mail
i'd like to take a look at your book
rray77@gmail.com
all best,
robert

message 4: by Racquel (new)

Racquel Kechagias (rkechagias) | 7 comments Hi Jean,

I am interested in your reviews. I hope you will be interested in my books as well. They are in the Dark Fantasy genre aimed at YA.

If you feel like you would like to review these type of books please contact me at r_kechagias@hotmail.com

Regards,
Racquel

message 5: by Pavarti (new)

Pavarti Tyler (pavartiktyler) | 6 comments If you are still looking for books to review, I'd be happy to send you an ebook copy of White Chalk. ARCs will be available 6/20. I request only that you post an honest review on here and Amazon. Thanks!
Pav

[image error]

Chelle isn’t a typical 13-year-old girl—she doesn’t laugh with friends, play sports, or hang out at the mall after school. Instead, she navigates a world well beyond her years.

Life in Dawson, ND spins on as she grasps at people, pleading for someone to save her—to return her to the simple childhood of unicorns on her bedroom wall and stories on her father’s knee.

When Troy Christiansen walks into her life, Chelle is desperate to believe his arrival will be her salvation. So much so, she forgets to save herself. After experiencing a tragedy at school, her world begins to crack, causing a deeper scar in her already fragile psyche.

Follow Chelle’s twisted tale of modern adolescence, as she travels down the rabbit hole into a reality none of us wants to admit actually exists.

message 6: by Sherri (new)

Sherri Moorer (sherrithewriter) | 84 comments Don't let anyone tell you that degree doesn't apply. It applies to everything in life. I have a bachelor of science in psychology and I use that degree in every area of my life - definitely more than the people I know would be comfortable with :)

I just sent you an email with my latest novel. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for the great offer.

message 7: by Jill (new)

Jill Sanders (jillmsanders) | 54 comments I would be delighted to provide a copy of my first contemporary romance book, Finding Pride.

It's book one in my four part series. I've provided you with a little information on it and hope you will be interested.

Please email me at jill@jillmsanders.com if you would like a copy to review.

I look forward to hearing from you.

description
Finding Pride
Megan Kimble was traveling a long way to find the next chapter in her life, one that would not include her brother, Matt. Losing him now was tragic, even more so since she had finally freed herself from the abuse and shame of a bad marriage. She had spent years hiding things from her brother, so he would not know about her horrible life. Keeping secret her world of bruises, cuts, and broken bones, much like the one she now sported with a large white cast.

Dealing with her loss was hard, but now she is thinking of taking over Matt’s new business venture. This could be the fresh start she needed, a new town, a new place to forget the pain, and maybe she would learn to trust again.

Todd Jordan was a successful businessman, who had once lost it all, and now he’d just lost his best friend and business partner. But, then she came into town broken and scared. For the first time in a long time he was looking forward to his future. Breaking down Megan’s barriers would take patience and strength, and he would need that strength to keep what he loves safe.

To find out more about Finding Pride or any of the books in the Pride Series, visit http://jillmsanders.com