Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading March 18?

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2064 comments Mod
Starting this week with Undone by Lila DiPasqua :)

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 16 comments waiting to die...halfway done just didn't have time to finish last week.

message 3: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
I am partway through The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen.

message 4: by Okie (new)

What do you think about The Runaway King so far, Kasey?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Just finished Dicing with a dangerous Duke by Margaret McPhee. It was a little different than the usual regency romances. I really like this author. Now reading Carole Mortimer's Some like it wicked.

message 6: by Okie (new)

I hope you enjoy Under The Never Sky, Elyssa! I read book two in Veronica Rossi's series- Through The Ever Night, a few weeks ago. I was Very happy with the conclusion of book two. LOL!

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 1001 comments Over the weekend, I read Jennifer Ryan's Saved by the Rancher. Saved by the Rancher.
Great book, dumb title. Well worth the $1.99 for an e-book full-length novel.

Now I'm on a Caroline Linden kick. I just finished I Love the Earl and One Night in London which are great, now I just started The Way to a Duke's Heart.

message 8: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1894 comments Mod
Just finished An Inquiry Into Love and Death by Simone St.James this evening. Gonna be a long wait for her next one:(

Can't wait for EJs next installment in WIth This Kiss tomorrow!

Mary - Buried Under Romance  (bur2012) | 12 comments I'm reading Darius by Grace Burrowes and Lady Vivian Defies a Duke by Samantha Grace.

message 10: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
Okie, so far so good. I'm not very far yet. I didn't have much time to read this weekend.

message 11: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments Manda, I've been hearing such great things about EJ's latest! The cliffhangers would drive me crazy--so I'm going to grab it in print, in the AS YOU WISH collection, and gobble it all at once.

This week I'm reading Sally MacKenzie's Surprising Lord Jack (a great prickly heroine) and Laura Florand's The Chocolate Thief. Have any of you read Florand? I like her light voice, and the chocolate descriptions are zomgdelicious.

message 12: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
Okie wrote: "I hope you enjoy Under The Never Sky, Elyssa! I read book two in Veronica Rossi's series- Through The Ever Night, a few weeks ago. I was Very happy with the conclusion of book two. LOL!"

The e-book for Under the Never Sky is on sale right now for $2.99. Since your gave it such a high recommendation, I downloaded it. :)

message 13: by Ki (new)

Ki (kazamei) | 143 comments Starting my advance copy of Sweet Madness by Heather Snow not out till April 2, 2013

message 14: by Valie (new)

Valie (valiemartin) | 65 comments Im in Ruthie Knox's Along Came trouble. So far so good !

message 15: by Okie (new)

Kasey, I'm excited for you to read it! There's been a slew of new YA this year and they're all pretty exciting.

message 16: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 1001 comments Mary wrote: "I'm reading Darius by Grace Burrowes "

Mary, how well do you like Darius?

message 17: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
I know, Okie! I'm having a hard time keeping up!

message 18: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1894 comments Mod
Theresa wrote: "Manda, I've been hearing such great things about EJ's latest! The cliffhangers would drive me crazy--so I'm going to grab it in print, in the AS YOU WISH collection, and gobble it all at once."

I'm finding the anticipation kind of fun. Like waiting for the next episode of Downton Abbey or something:)

message 19: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments Manda wrote: "I'm finding the anticipation kind of fun. Like waiting for the next episode of Downton Abbey or something:) "

I definitely get that. :) If the print version had a delayed pub date, I'd be all over the e-serial. Glad you're liking it so much!

message 20: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments I finished ALONG CAME TROUBLE by Ruthie Knox and liked it. Katie's story is up next and should be interesting. Her hero Sean is interesting - doesn't say much so it's going to be fun when he starts talking.

Just started Sarah Addison Allen's THE PEACH KEEPER (I liked your Monday Puzzler, DLS, so I thought I'd give her a try). I've never read anything by her before but so far so good. I'm liking her voice and the reading is easy.

message 21: by Cerian (new)

Cerian I'm just starting Lady of Pleasure by Delilah Marvelle, looking forward to it!

Mary - Buried Under Romance  (bur2012) | 12 comments Susan wrote: "Mary wrote: "I'm reading Darius by Grace Burrowes "

Mary, how well do you like Darius?"

Susan, I'm enjoying the book so far, will post a review once I'm done. Darius's character is very interesting, not at all what I had expected. :)

message 23: by Alma (new)

Alma Mcmahan (almacm53) | 13 comments I'm starting Cathy MAxwell's The Earl Claims his Wife. I have read quite a few of her books and am looking for a quick relaxing read.

message 24: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (dlecroybeaver) Manda wrote: "Theresa wrote: "Manda, I've been hearing such great things about EJ's latest! The cliffhangers would drive me crazy--so I'm going to grab it in print, in the AS YOU WISH collection, and gobble it a..."

IDK Manda, the wait is kind of killing me here. I'm really really ready for Part 3 to be released next Tuesday.

message 25: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (dlecroybeaver) I am really getting close to finishing Tower: An Epic History of the Tower of Londonby Nigel Jones. I've been working on it for close to 6 weeks. So yay!!! Also going for The Whored's Prayer by Lucy V Morgan. It's been sitting on my kindle for awhile. I love her books, so far!

message 26: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2079 comments Mod
Irisheyes, let me know what you think!
I am reading some of the DABWAHa books. The oil tycoon and her sexy sheik was a lot better than the title.
I also tried save by the rancher but it was a DNF for me...
Deb

message 27: by Irisheyes (last edited Mar 22, 2013 09:40AM) (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments Just finished THE PEACH KEEPER last night, Deb. Good book! I really liked it. Pax and Sebastian was my favorite thread. I really, really loved his story arc. I would have been happy if the whole book revolved around his and Paxton's relationship. In just the short scenes of them together their friendship and love came through. I'm glad everyone got their HEA and was especially happy about Pax and Willa's realationship.

I'm going to look into her other books. I believe they're all available for my NOOK through my library e-book check-out system. That's very nice because I haven't been able to find a lot of books I'm looking for that are actually available to check out on my NOOK.

message 28: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2079 comments Mod
I'm so glad you liked it. I have really liked all her books. I think a new one is coming out soon.