The Stranger (Just One Night, #1.1) The Stranger discussion

great read

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ajsweetsoap I wasnt expecting to enjoy this story as much as I did - it became one of those stories that I didnt want to see end...and I was so hooked by the end that I pre-ordered the sequel.

I liked that Kasie was well educated and confident - and I think the reason her massive deception and cheating didnt bother me was because I disliked the drab, controlling, boring Dave and loved Robert - his allure and mystery was very sexy. I had no sympathy for Dave at all.

Looking forward to the follow up now that Kasie got caught!

Mrs Jade Kyle Grey Cross Clark Maddox Stark Ward Hamilton Me too! I loved this book. So happy the 2nd one is finally out :)

Maria I hated Dave what an asshole. But loved Robert! Can't wait for Part 3!

Melissa I read part 2 just a few days ago! It was soooooo ooo OHHH ohhh OHHOHHOH goood!!!! just saying!

Amanda Davis i really liked this series so far. i love how we saw 2 different sides of kaise; the quiet conservative and then the naughty sex kitten. i loved how the meeting with robert were so raw and carnal. it was HOT!!

i was a little annoyed with how kaise allowed dave to contorl her and treat her. the way he reacted after she "agressively came onto him" would have been a red flag that would have been addressed. i mean if you are planning on spending your life with someone shouldn't you be comfortable enough to express your desires sexually? she never told dave that she wanted more out of their sex life. in that regard i did feel a little sorry for him. after her encounter with robert a beast was awoken in her and she didn't know how to tame it.

i liked that i was not able to predict what was goining to happen, i was surprised at every turn. i am anxious for book 3, i just hate that we have to wait til may. that stinks!!

message 6: by Janet (new) - added it

Janet Van Gorden I have only read the first one in the series so far. I really love the attraction between Kasie and Robert. The fact that Robert is actually falling in love with Kasie is so touching. He is so much better for her than Dave, hands down. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the stories.

Dulcinea Why everyone hates Dave? Can you really blame him? She cheated!!! I don't condone his behavior, but won't you be mad if the person you trusted for SIX YEARS is having an affair behind your back. I like the series very much.

Maria Dulcinea- In regards to Dave please also keep in mind that he cheated on her as well!

Dulcinea You are right! Completely forgot about his affair!

Arlene Mcintosh Ajsweetsoap wrote: "I wasnt expecting to enjoy this story as much as I did - it became one of those stories that I didnt want to see end...and I was so hooked by the end that I pre-ordered the sequel.

I liked that Ka..."

So agree with you on this book. Was not expecting to love it so much but I fell in love with this book and Kasie.

message 11: by Sky (new)

Sky Desperately waiting for the third part..

The only thing that troubles me is that in two whole books, its never revealed what's Robert's story? Why is he so mysterious? And this thing is making it more difficult for me to wait for the final book..!!!

Saunders one of the best trilogies that I have read in a long time. Well written and the author did not make us wait forever for them three books to be released.

message 13: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Rae wrote: "one of the best trilogies that I have read in a long time. Well written and the author did not make us wait forever for them three books to be released."

book 3 is out.