Official Divergent Roleplay discussion

Roleplay II > Dauntless Compound

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tess (new)

Tess A new place to RP if you aren't involved in the plot in the original thread.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 16 comments Sophie strutted down the hallway and entered the large room with the chasm. Her black combat boots made a hard firm noise against the ground as she walked to the chasms edge. Her heart beat a little faster, as it always did when she was near the edge. During her time as an initiate a girl had thrown herself over the fence surrounding the chasm and it gave her chills to think about it. The draft picked up her black curls as she leaned into the fence, looking down into the crashing water below.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 16 comments Sophie turned to see a girl standing not far from her at the fence. She too looked down at the crashing water and Sophie wondered if the girl had ever felt like jumping into its cold hands. Disappearing forever in the deep. But she shook her head, knowing that these were not good thoughts nor would they bring back the girl she had known as an initiate. The girls name was Felicia and she had been Sophie's only friend. She turned her face back to the water and hoped the girl at the fence had not seen her stare.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 42 comments Hannah had felt eyes but she hadn't turned around. She could tell this girl had already gone through initiation so she walked over to her."So umm would you happen to have any tips for me as an initiate?" Hannah had asked.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 16 comments Sophie was slightly surprised to find the initiate talking to her and took a second to reply, "Um, well, don't get too attached to anyone during training. They can stab you in the back pretty quickly when it comes to making it into Dauntless." She looked into the girls eyes, "Some people will die to get what they want here."

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 42 comments "Wow...interesting. And is it true that pretty much every year an initiate pitches themselves of the ledge and drowns in the chasm?

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 16 comments Sophie was not taken aback by this question, but still it stung, "Yes that's true." She hasn't heard of anyone in this group of initiates yet but there was sure to be one once the intensity got too much for some to manage.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 42 comments "And one final question. How did you do with stage 1? I am having a difficult time with it." Hannah said.

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 16 comments "It's all a matter of showing others that you're not afraid of them. I personally did pretty good in my group. I was ranked second," Sophie said. She crossed her arms over her chest.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 42 comments "Wow nice. I can barely throw a good punch. Well thanks!" Hannah says and she walks away. SHe walks to the room where they do the fights and started practicing.

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 16 comments Sophie watched the girl as she walked away and felt oddly worried for her. The girl didn't sound like she had much of a chance in becoming part of the Dauntless faction and Sophie pitied her. Fractionless was not an acceptable outcome for her.
She began walking toward the control center, her heels clicking once more. Her sharp brown eyes watched other Dauntless go about their business and some goof off and play fight.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 42 comments Hannah was determined. Her next fight she was paired up with a guy who was super good. He had won every single fight he had. Hannah was determined to show she wasn't the shy quite girl from amity. SHe belonged there. As she fought the guy she let out all her anger. She kicked, punched, ducked. In the end they guy was unconcious on the floor and Hannah had not been hit once. She wondered "Am I supposed to feel bad?" But Hannah didn't feel bad. EVery day she got better and better.

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 16 comments ((I'm going to make a character (a boy) that ends up liking her that's her age in the initiation process as well. Does that sound good with you?))

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 42 comments (( Sounds fine!))

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 16 comments ((But I will have to do that later because I'm leaving my house right now :())

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 42 comments (( Thats ok!))

♪ℰʟɪzᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ▪❂▪ℋᴇʀᴏɴᴅᴀʟᴇ▪❂▪ (elizabethisafangirl) Katrina walks through the pit, looking around at the giant walls. She had lived there a week now, but was still not used to the large cavernous walls all around her. She walks to the railing of the chasm, looking down at the rushing water, crashing against the rocks below.

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 16 comments ((I will))

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 16 comments ((Ok, would you like to roleplay here? Or...?))

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 16 comments ((Awesome. You can start.))

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 42 comments Hannah walked to the dorm then stopping. She was bored so she decided to go to the pit. She easily skipped across the rails when she saw Aurora. "hi I'm Hannah" She says.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((hi can i join?))