Requiem (Delirium, #3) Requiem discussion

Would you rather be cured or live the way Alex and Lena did?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate What would you choose?

Book_freak Fight for love! <3

message 3: by Vem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vem Night uhmmm if wilds wouldnt be as messy as it did because of the attacks in the zombieland... i think i would love trying to feel the life in there...

with my alex of course
<3

Kate Vem wrote: "uhmmm if wilds wouldnt be as messy as it did because of the attacks in the zombieland... i think i would love trying to feel the life in there...

with my alex of course
<3"

the real question is: would you rather abandon everything and live with alex in the wilds (which is technically chaotic. no establishments, hosptials, etc. not to mention the situation during winter + the starving invalids) or stay in portland and enjoy the comfort of home?

Kate Valerie wrote: "True love is totally worth living in the wilds"

Even if it means leaving everything behind?

message 6: by Vem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vem Night Kate wrote: "Vem wrote: "uhmmm if wilds wouldnt be as messy as it did because of the attacks in the zombieland... i think i would love trying to feel the life in there...

with my alex of course

the real que..."

sure thing if its peaceful in the wilds ;)

message 7: by Vem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vem Night Kate wrote: "Vem wrote: "uhmmm if wilds wouldnt be as messy as it did because of the attacks in the zombieland... i think i would love trying to feel the life in there...

with my alex of course

the real que..."

and as i've said... i would love to TRY :D

Little Soph Jackson No question.
I could not give up love for anything.
I would rather die than get cured and I'm not even trying to be funny. :-)

Izzat Zainal What is this question? Of course I don't want to be a zombie-like living dead!