Requiem (Delirium, #3) Requiem discussion

To those who immensely suffered from Requiem feels

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (last edited Mar 18, 2013 06:08AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kate Help! I just finished reading Requiem and I don't know how to get over it. I never hated cliffhanger endings in my life as I am now. I know a number of you is experiencing/ have experienced the same thing. Any book therapist out there?

message 2: by Vem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vem Night ahahahha lol... that moment when i even finished it, ive got that feeling like there really as to be some page ripped off cause it cant be just the ending lol

message 3: by Sydneyjung (last edited Mar 28, 2013 10:42AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sydneyjung it felt more like a book 3 in a 4 book series. it was still great, but i feel she squished so much stuff into this last one that it was rushed :( so much more world building and stuff with the characters could have been done with just one more book..

Emma Taylor I don't mind open endings, I like being able to determine what happens next. But it seems more like the book is just left the way it is to pave way for the TV show that has been comissioned, which seems like a bit of a sell out after we have all been waiting so long for this book to be released.

message 5: by Joy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joy Radcliffe well here's my ending: julian marries some random, alex and lena marry, have kids, twin boys named fred and george who are then adopted my molly and arthur weasley who then bring them up as wizards

message 6: by Joy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joy Radcliffe *by

message 7: by Rochelle (new)

Rochelle Never have I wanted to hurl a book across the room more than when I finished this book.

Ilana right? i totally thought that maybe there was something missing and that there was much more - like maybe my ebook skipped something and it made me and still makes me so angry. i get the idea behind leaving things open ended but with no intention to follow up with another installment, i'm just upset and left feeling a bit hollow. i really want to know how things ended up for everyone since the stories weren't all tied up in a neat little bow.

lauren beth I was mostly satisfied with ending but an epilogue would have been nice. There were to many loose ends. However, overall...MINDBLOWING and crazy-ass-freakin series!!!!!!